Chapter 17

I hate you

 

'Knock Knock'

 

"Hey! You guys made it!" Baekhyun cheered,ushering both you and Sehun in.

 

You look around,party people everywhere,people making out and people playing games,talking over the loud booming music that Baekhyun had put on full blast,making the entire house filled with music.

 

"Dude,You wear eyeliner too much,tonight!" Sehun shout over the music,looking at his friend weirdly.

 

Baekhyun just flip his fringe and shrugs. "Girls dig guyliner. And never,ever, say I wear too much eyeliner,Sehun. It's y. Maybe I should do yours,one day. It does wonders,I tell you;" Baekhyun replied,nodding enthusiastically. "Enjoy the party~"

 

And with that,he smiles widely before dissapearing into the crowd. You kept looking around the big house before you feel a tap on your shoulder.

 

"Looking for someone?" Sehun asks,smiling.

 

"A-aniyo...Just overwhelmed by the house." You lied.

 

Sehun chuckled. "It's huge,isn't it?Shall we go? I wanna meet Kai."

 

"Ahh..ne...sure.." Sehun then grab your hand and starts walking. "Don't let go of my hand." He said,squeezing your hand tighter as he pushes the people dancing aside. Finally,both of you arrive at the corner of the house,where all of Sehun's members are there. Yes,including Kai.

 

Your eyes met his but you quickly look away. There are other girls who you recognise from school too,so you relax a little.

 

"This partaaayyy is awwwwwshuuummm~" Chanyeol shouts over the music,with his deep voice,making Kyungsoo wince.

 

"Let's play something!" Sehun suggests.

 

"Awesome..." Kai smirks,rubbing his hand together.

 

"What shall we play?" Suho asks,tilting his head to the side.

 

"Hmmm....musical chair?" Chanyeol asks.

 

"Are you 7 years old or something?" Baekhyun said,smacking Chanyeol's head.

 

"Let's do the traditional way...Truth or Dare." Baekhyun smirks. "With a twist."

 

Everyone gathers around and Baekhyun brings out a big ice box. He opens the lid swiftly using his leg and beams. "Beer."

 

The group cheered and high-fived each other,making you laugh at their childishness. "So how does the game works?" Suho asks.

 

"As usual,we spin the bottle. Then the person which the bottle points to,obviously,it's either Truth or Dare. if it's Truth, but he or she can't answer it,he or she,must gulp down once. If he or she chooses Dare but he or she can't do it, gulp down the beer....three times."  Baekhyun explained the rules of the game.

 

"Alright then~ Spin the bottle~" Sehun said,putting an empty bottle in the middle of the circle.

 

"Since it's my party,I'll start first." Baekhyun said,going to the middle of the circle to spin it. The bottle spins and spins and it landed on Kyungsoo.

 

He gulps nervously and looks at Baekhyun. Knowing Baekhyun,he'll either dare him to do erted things or he'll ask a question that will make Kyungsoo speechless.

 

"Kyungsoo~" Baekhyun sings his name,making Kyungsoo cringe. "Truth or Dare?"

 

Kyungsoo blinks,many times before answering;"T-truth..."

 

Baekhyun smirks and sits backto his place. He looks at the person beside him,Chanyeol and asks for help. Chanyeol whispered something,making Baekhyun look at Kyungsoo evily.

 

"Kyungsoo~ Is it true that...you're gay? And you like one of us here?" Kyungsoo blinks and his eyes widen. "M-mwo?!"

 

"Chanyeol didn't tell me who...so you tell me." Baekhyun said,shrugging. "I don't care if you're gay.."

 

Kyungsoo glares at Chanyeol while the latter tries not to laugh. The others were surprised.

 

"How come Chanyeol knows?" Kai asked. "I thought I'm closer than Chanyeol." He whines.

 

"Yeah.." Sehun chimes in.

 

"Uhh...umm.." Kyungsoo looks nervous.

 

"Just say yes or no,lover boy." Chanyeol teased. "Or tell us the reason why you wanted to come to this party..." Chanyeol mumbles,but Baekhyun heard it.

 

"Yeah Kyungsoo..why did you come to this party? I thought you hate crowds..." Baekhyun asks,tilting his head.

 

Kyungsoo's face reddens. "I'm not gonna answer." and with that, he takes a gulp of the beer,and then scrunch up his nose.

 

Everyone groans. "Awww man,and I thought I could dig up secrets from you." Baekhyun whines.

 

Kyungsoo shakes his head and quickly goes to the middle of the circle. "My turn to spin~" He spins the bottle and it landed on....Kai.

 

"Aha,Kai. Truth or Dare?"

 

"Dare." Kai smirks.

 

"Fine..I dare you...," Kyungsoo looks around. "To kiss one of the girls here."

 

Kai shrugs and starts to look at every girl and his eyes meet yours. 'Is he going to kiss me?' you thought. 'But that's going to be his first time kissing me. And I don't want it to be from a dare. What the heck! I don't want to kiss him. I mean,psh him?what crap am I thinking?!

 

His gaze lingers on you before he turns away,stands up and went up to a brunette girl,whose name is Jung EunMi. Kai pulls her up,tilts her head up,and crash his lips onto hers. You felt a pang in your heart,as you watch them make out,Kai deepening the kiss even further. You hear a moan escaped Eunmi's mouth and Kai break the kiss,wiping his lips,smirking directly at you,while Eunmi's face was all flushed,breathing heavily. You realise you were holding your breath,frustrated,you take your beer and gulps it down.

 

"Yah,why are you drinking?" Sehun asks,prying away the bottle from you.

 

The liquid slides into your throat,burning it slightly,causing you to shudder. Sehun successfully take the bottle and looks at you questionably. "I...I just need something to calm me down,uhh...I'm nervous that I might get picked." You lied.

 

Sehun just shales his head and put the bottle aside.

 

"My turn now,right?" Kai speaks up and takes the empty bottle and spins it. Unfortunately,it landed on you. Kai's eyes widen before he sat back ,smirking.

 

"Ooh..you really need that drink.." You hear Sehun mutters. "It's Kai,we're talking about."

 

"Truth or Dare?" Kai asked,looking at you,his eyes teasing you making you feel hot all over. Or is it just the beer?

 

"Just say Truth,Hani." Sehun whispered.

 

You look back at him,challenging him. You know you won't go down without a fight.

 

"I choose dare." you said,matching his smirk.

 

"Oooh~" Baekhyun said.

 

"Wrong move." You hear Suho mumbles.

 

Kai tilt his head ,looking at you playfully,never breaking eye contact. "You sure?" He asks. You nod.

 

"Fine." He crosses his arms and leaned back against the wall. " I dare you...to.." Kai scans around the room and again,he smirks. "I dare you to...dirty dance with the group of guys and girls,over there." You turn towards where he is looking, a group of juniors dancing to techno songs. "But,A girl like you,I'll bet you'll pass and just gulp down 3 times."

 

Furious by his cockiness,you stand up. You take off the jacket you are wearing,revealing a red bralet you have on. With your black short shorts riding low,it showed off your glamorous body. You undid the ponytail and shook your head,making your long brown locks fall seductively around your face. The guys,excluding Kai, whistled. You smirk at Kai , "Who says?"

 

You make your way to the dancefloor where the juniors were dancing. The smell of alcohol fills your nostrils. You pull a random junior and press yourself against his body.

 

"Dance with noona." You instructed. The drunk kid followed suit and slipped his arms on your hips and as if on cue, the song 'Please don't stop the music' started playing. You moved to the beat,your hips moving seductively against his. You held his hand and lead him further down at your hip bone. You moved your chest against him unaware that the other dancers have stopped to look.

 

"That's hot." Chanyeol hissed,biting down his lower lip as he struggled to hide his hard on. Beside him Kai was glaring,his face red from jealousy.

 

"Hey,you okay man?" Sehun asks his bestfriend. Kai pushed him away and made his way to you who is now sandwhiched between two guys,grinding. He grab your wrist,making you stop abruptly. He stares into your soul,his aura emitting anger. 

 

"That's enough.Your dare's over." he said calmly,before walking away. Your heart raced as you watch his body get lost in the crowd. You pull yourself together and stride back towards the circle,sitting back next to Sehun. Sehun pass back your jacket,not making eye contact.The game continues, the bottle once in a while stopped at you. You kept choosing thruth afterwards, but you never answer them,instead,you take a gulp of the beer. Who wants to give away truths about yourself? Let it be a mystery. You chose dare once and Chanyeol dared you to onto him. Such a ert. You had to chug down 3 times. By now, your vision is blurry, and you start to hiccup. Same goes to the rest, except Kai,Suho and Sehun.

 

"Game's oooooooveerrrrr~" Chanyeol slurred as he stands up,trying to balance self.

 

Suho puts his arms around Chanyeol and lay him down on the nearest sofa,Chanyeol falling asleep as soon his head hits the pillow. Baekhyun,half drunk,kicks the sofa,frowning. "Yah Chanyeol,don't you think of sleeping over at my house!"

 

"B-baekhyun.."

 

Baekhyun turns around,face to face with a drunkard,red face Kyungsoo.

 

"M-mwo?" Baekhyun asks.

 

"M-may.. I sleepover at your house?" He asked,blinking his doe eyes many times,trying to stay awake. Kyungsoo rarely gets drunk and what's more,sleeping over.

 

"Uhhh..." Baekhyun scratch his neck. "Sure,Kyungsoo...are you okay?"

 

Kyungsoo just nod and walks away,mumbling; " Okay? psh...Liking someone from the same gender and being teased about it is not okay.."

 

Sehun stands up and hold his hand out for you,you stand up, and walks towards a stool,sits down and rest your head on the table. Your head is throbbing mercilessly,making you groan. Sehun rubs your back soothingly. "It's getting late,let me take you home."

 

You were about to stand up when you hear Kai,behind you.

 

"It's okay,Sehun. I can take her home." By now,you're just too tired to argue back.

 

"Aniya. I will bring her home." Sehun injected. "Ani," Kai put his hand on your shoulder. "Let me handle this drunk girl." and with one swift movement,he has piggyback you,leaving Sehun speechless.

 

"....yah.... put me down!" you punch his back weakly. 

 

"You're drunk,pabo."

 

"Put me down,you jerk!!" You shouted as both of you step outside of the mansion,both of you waiting for the car to come. You keep hitting Kai,telling him to put you down but he stays quiet. Finally the car arrives and the butler opens the door,helping Kai. Kai enters afterwards,and when the butler closes the door, Kai catches a glimpse of Sehun,looking at him,dumbstruck,

 

''I'm sorry,Sehun.." Kai said softly.

 

As the car starts moving,Kai looks over at you who is trying to stay awake, He reaches out to pull back a strand of your hair,but you shifted away,pressing yourself more against the other side of the car.

 

"Don't you dare touch me."

 

Kai stops midway and sighs. "Is this about the Truth or Dare game?"

 

You kept quiet,looking outside. "If it is,I'm sorry." Again,you kept quiet.

 

Kai sigh and looks outside,not wanting to prod you further more. As the car stops, you stumbled out of the car and try to balance yourself as you walk up the stairs,entering the bedroom. Kai following from behind,he closes the door and locks it.

 

"Yah,I had enough of us arguing and then not talking to each other. We need to talk. Now." Kai said as he pulls your arm to make you turn and look at him. You groan and yank your hand away from him.

 

"Shut up...my head hurts,.." You answer weakly.

 

"Aniyo..Like I said;"  he starts,taking off his jacket and ing the top three buttons of his shirt. "If this is about the Truth or Dare game, I said I'm sorry!"

 

"Psh.." you scoffs. "Easy for you to say. You think I like it seeing you kissing another girl?! I'm your wife,Kai." You reasoned out,your voice getting an octave higher,and your headache isn't helping either.

 

"Oh yeah? How about you? Grinding against other guys?!" His voice raising higher as well,as he takes another step forward towards you.

 

"Oh puh-lease.." You rolled your eyes in annoyance. "YOU dared me to!"

 

"YOU could've  just chug down the freaking beer!"

 

"YOU made me mad! All I wanted was a revenge!" You yelled back. "Of all the girls there,you kissed Eunmi?!"

 

Kai ruffled his hair in frustration and groaned. 

 

"And what did you expect me to do?! Kiss you?!" Kai growled back, his eyes reflecting anger and lust at the same time.

 

"YES!" You shouted in frustration.

 

And before you know it,his lips crashed onto yours,him pulling you closer and pressed his body tightly against yours..

 

 

 


 

 

Omg finally an update after so long! T^T How are you all?

A long one for all of you because of my sudden absence. Hope this makes it up? hee. :B

So yeah,comment below, and votes above. LOL

Oh and umm...two choices for the next chappie. A chapter or...leave-the--out-chapter. Your choice,lovelies. ^^

Do tell me okay? :D

oh and I miss all of you~ talk to me! >:D