Chapter 13

I hate you

 

 
Kai opens his eyes and realise that you're no longer in his arms,he sat up abruptly.
 
 
"Did aliens kidnapped her? Did someone teleported her elsewhere?" Kai mumbles to himself,chewing on the edge of his pillow.
 
 
Just then the bedroom door swings open and Kai shrieks like a girl,pulling up his duvet till his face is half covered.
 
 
"Please don't take me too!!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Ehem..."
 
 
Kai took a peek.
 
 
 
"Did you have a nightmare or something? Why are you shrieking like a maniac in the morning?!" You cross your arms and look at him weirdly. 
 
 
Kai just blink and quickly straightened himself back up. He clears his throat.
 
 
"I....was just re-enacting a scene from a ghost story..." He lied,as you can see his flushed face.
 
 
"Uhuh....Aaaanyyywaayyys...,Breakfast is ready. " You announced as you are about to close back the door,Kai calls out to you.
 
 
"Hmm...?" You look at him
 
 
"Uhh...umm...since when do you wake up early?" he asked.
 
 
'Psh,he is always like this.' You thought. 'Trying to change the subject,putting it on me when he is already embarassed about the things he did earlier.'
 
 
"I made breakfast." You said proudly.
 
 
Kai blinked a few times before he burst out laughing.
 
 
"pfft...y-you?! Cook?! bwahahahaha!"
 
 
"Yah!" You march up and whack his head. Hard.
 
 
"Owww!!! Aishh!" He hissed in pain.
 
 
"Now get your big fat up and go down to eat before it runs cold!" You pull him up and smirked in satisfaction.
 
 
"Arasso!Just let me shower first!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Hey..This is actually quite good!" He stuff in more kimchi fried rice into his mouth. You sit opposite of him and watch him eat.
 
 
"Of course! I am the almighty cullinary Queen!" You winked at him and he pretended to choke.
 
 
You continue watching him eat as he looks back at you,chewing slowly.
 
 
"Mwo?!" He ask,his mouth full of rice.
 
 
"Mwo?" You ask him back.
 
 
"You. Why are you looking at me like that?"
 
 
"Me?Looking at you like what?"
 
 
Kai stop chewing and swallow his food. He looks at you with are-you-kidding-me face. You sigh and give in.
 
 
"Arasso... Can I ask you a question?"
 
 
Kai continue eating and just nod .
 
 
"It's..... about Sehun..." You shut your eyes shut as you're scared that he will get mad. But instead,you hear the clattering of utensils and him humming while chewing. You open your eyes to see him continue stuffing food inside his mouth while nodding.
 
 
"Of course...You made all this for me so that I will be in a good mood and then dig up secrets about Sehun. Always Sehun..." He simply said.
 
 
Though you're glad that he didn't get mad,but you are still pissed of how he thinks you had cooked for a price in return. And how two-faced he can be. How he treats Sehun so good but then behind him,he trash talk about him.
 
 
"Fine. What do you want to know about him?" He ask.
 
 
What?Did Kai just agree to tell me anything about Sehun?
 
 
"Umm...where is his appa?" You ask cautiously.
 
 
"What do you mean? You have met his Appa before." Kai simply said as he wipe his mouth. The maid then came and clear the table.
 
 
"Psh...when?" You sat back and cross your arm,not satisfied with Kai's answer.
 
 
"At my house. When you shouted at that old man." Kai shrugged.
 
 
"Mwo?Aniyo. That's your appa! Not Sehun's."
 
 
"But Sehun treats him as his appa. And that man treats Sehun like his.only.son." Kai answered spitefully,clenching his jaw now and then.
 
 
"Kai. Come on...Malhaebwa~" You whined.
 
 
"Sheesh. So curious about your boyfriend aren't you? pfft." Kai rolls his eyes in annoyance.
 
 
"Come on...When I went to his house, there were only pictures of him and his Umma, pictures of you and him, and a picture of him,you and your Appa...Where is Sehun's appa?"
 
 
Kai look at you like he is trying to read you. His gaze is intense that you had to look eleswhere. You heard him sigh.
 
 
"He left."
 
 
You look straight at him,not believing him. "Mwo?"
 
 
"You heard me. He left." Kai said harshly. Obviously he is angry about something.
 
 
"W-wae...."
 
 
"That's not for you to know."
 
 
"B-but.."
 
 
"Don't make me remember the pain again Oh Hani!" Kai suddenly burst,making you speechless.
 
 
Was the memory that painful?
 
 
Kai then grunted and pinch the bridge of his nose in frustration.
 
 
"Mianhae.." he apologized,his voice so soft,he look up,his face showing that he really means it.
 
 
"It's...okay..."
 
 
A heavy silence filled the room as you and him sitting there,both not talking. He is in deep thoughts as you watch him,trying to figure what had actually happened. Was it because of that,Kai had become to appear cold and heartless? Was it because of that,people that know Kai said that he is very protective of Sehun? That he put his life on line for Sehun?
 
 
"Kai..." You call out to him.
 
 
"Hmm...?"
 
 
'This is it.' You thought. 'The only time I can ask him.'
 
 
"Is Sehun....sick?" You ask him.
 
 
He look straight at you with a bewildered expression.
 
 
"I mean...his Umma had wanted to tell me...but then Sehun came...What is his sickness,Kai?"
 
 
"Molla." He replied quickly,obviously he's lying.
 
 
"Don't lie.He is very close with you. He even looks up to you like an older brother..You must know."
 
 
Just then Kai's phone rings. 'Right timing.' You thought sarcastically.
 
 
"Yoboseyo?....hmm?Jigeum?...ahh..you're outside my gate?what?No NO don't come in!uhh....arasso arasso." Kai then put down the phone and  stands up.
 
 
"Where are you going?" You ask as you look at him pushing his chair.
 
 
"Going out with Chanyeol. He's already outside. Don't go out without my permission,Hani. Annyeong."
 
 
And with that,he closes the door behind him.
 
 
 
 
 
 
You spent your whole morning inside the house,wandering about and still thinking about the conversation you just had with your husband,Kai. Just then your phone rings. You look at the caller ID and smiles.
 
 
"Hey Sehun."
 
 
"Hey!" He said cheerfully. "Let's go out."
 
 
"Where?"
 
 
"Amusement park."
 
 
You remembered Kai said about going out with his permission. 'Ahh screw him!' you thought.
 
 
"Sure."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
Working on the next Chappie~
 
Subcribe and comment~^^