Chapter 2-Meet the Creeper

Beauty and the Creeper

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING! RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING! Finally I can go home!

"Wake up Chaerin," I said, lightly smacking her head.
 
"Too lazy to get up," CL said. I grabbed her arm, literally dragging her out of the classroom. Key followed us out, laughing to himself as he saw the sleeping CL.
 
"Ahhhh CL fell asleep again~," Key said.
 
"Shut up ," CL mumbled under her breath, standing on her own two feet.
 
"Be nice," Key said, playfully slapping CL's shoulder.
 
"I've always been nice," CL said, letting out a yawn.
 
"Someone's tired~," Minzy said, running up to us with Sohyun following behind.
 
"I can't breathe!" Sohyun said, sitting on the ground after catching up to Minzy. Then to my left came Nicole, Jiyoung, and Taemin.
 
I looked to my sisters, "Where's Mama? She should be out of class too." Nicole shook her head. "She's busy talking with Amber~." Jiyoung grinned trying not to laugh.
 
"Of course she is." I sighed letting go to CL. "Lazy the sooner you wake up the sooner you can go back to bed!" Key laughed as CL nearly fell to the floor. Taemin looked past us seeing one of the boys from 2PM walking by. "Hey, guys, isn't that Nichkhun?" CL INSTANTLY shot up looking behind her. 
 
"And the Princess is awake." Key said.
 
"Shut. Up. ." Key laughed. Nichkhun smiled at us as he walked by. CL was smiling like an idiot slightly dazed. Nicole and Jiyoung joined together in song, "Can you feel the love tonight~?" Cl glared at them; both girls quickly shut up
 
"You can't deny the love, Chaerin!" Minzy said. Then Sohyun gets up and dances with Minzy. Dancing to Hoot, that is. The cupid dance that SNSD did with the bow and arrow you know what I'm talking about.
 
"Yah, who do you think you two are, cupid?"  CL asked.
 
"Maybe~," they both said.
 
"Hey enough of this, let's go find mama," I said, dragging CL with me. Nicole, Taemin, and Jiyoung followed me while Key wandered off looking for his Dino. As for Minzy and Sohyun I think they smelled food and ran off to look for it.  We eventually found mama....making out with Amber -.-.
 
"MAMA!" I shouted. Seungyeon and Amber jumped back from each other instantly.
 
"We were just talking!" Seungyeon said.
 
"Mhm...." Nicole sighed shaking her head. Both girls blushed.
 
"Well we gotta head home. Tell Amber goodbye Mama. You'll see her over the break." Seungyeon pouted, looking to Amber.
 
"Amber will see her Bunny." Amber stated, kissing Seungyeon one last time before we dragged her off.
 
"I can't believe it." Nicole started, "In the middle of the hallway!" Seungyeon mumbled something; none of us caught exactly what it was.
 
"AND IT FRONT OF OUR POOR TAEMIN!" Jiyoung yelled, pulling our baby brother close to her side. Taemin didn't look amused.
 
"I'm seventeen!" Taemin said, still not amused. Jiyoung nodded, "Exactly, WAY WAY too young to be looking at stuff like that." Taemin sighed,
 
"I know Seungyeon lost her-" Seungyeon smacked the hell out of him to shut him up. "ABUSE!"
 
"Huh, what did I miss?" CL said, still sleepy.
 
"You just missed mama making out with Amber," I said.
 
"Yeah which almost led to-" Seungyeon smacked Nicole "Ow!"
 
"Don't bring it up....ever again," Seungyeon said, glaring at all of us.
 
"I'll just go to my locker," Taemin said, quickly walking away. Then Taemin came back. O.O that was fast.
 
"Didn't you just go to your locker, Taemin?" Nicole asked.
 
"O.o huh?" Taemin asked.
 
"That was fast," Jiyoung said.
 
"What are you talking about?" Taemin asked.
 
"You just walked that way to go to your locker and you come from this way and here you are!" I said.
 
"I have no idea what you're talking about," Taemin said.
 
"This is very confusing," Seungyeon said.
 
"Well how can Taemin go to his locker and back in under 5 seconds?!" I asked. Then Taemin came back. O.o two Taemins?!
 
"O.O why does he look like me?" Taemin asked.
 
"I look like you?!" the other Taemin asked.
 
"Ok really really confusing!" Seungyeon said, sitting down.
 
"....there's two Taemins.....but this Taemin looks like he's Minzy and Sohyun's age so he looks like Taemin," CL said. Then that other Taemin walked away, going over to his friends. He was talking with them then....he looked at me with a creeper face! Creeper! I shook it off and heard CL and Jiyoung arguing over Taemin and his look alike.
 
"Does it really matter who is older!? The fact is he is Taemin's dopple ganger and he hasn't stopped staring at me! It's really starting to creep me out!" I shouted. "Calm down, Hara!" Nicole growled. "Freaking out won't help you!" she continued. I sighed, she WAS right....
 
Then Taemin perked up, seeing , "Noona, he's coming over here...." I looked over at him.
 
"Great..." I mumbled. The Taemin look-a-like stopped before me.
 
"Hey, Hara-Noona. I'm Ahn Daniel, or Niel for short." he said. I blinked,
 
"Um, hi." I said.  Up close, I could tell the difference between my brother and this boy, he looked more Japanese than anything else. Jiyoung spoke up, "He's got an American name...." Nicole smacked her, "Shut up!" Jiyoung sighed.... Niel looked a little embarrassed. "C-can I talk to you?" "Sure..." I left with him, but was still sight of my siblings, so I had witnesses in case he tried to pull a knife on me..... what?! You never know!
 
Niel looked down, "Noona, I really like you...." I went wide-eyed. "W-what?!" he sighed, "I have liked you for awhile now... you're a sweet, pretty girl... and yes, I understand I am 16 and you're 19, but...."
 
I was shocked to say the least, and couldn't figure out what to say.
 
"Whoa! Whoa! Sorry, kid.... but I am not a cradle robber!" I said, then walked away. And he just stood there, staring at me as I walked away and left with my best friend and siblings.
 
"One day....you'll be mine," he said, going back to his friends and leaving with them.