Chapter 9-Gossip Man

Beauty and the Creeper

Next Day

"O.O SHE'S BACK~!" Sohyun yelled as I walked over with mama.

"Chaerin, come here," mama said. CL knew when mama was angry she would use people's real names like Jiyong, Seunghyun, Yong Joo (that's Nicole's Korean name), Chaerin, Minji, Sandara, and the most common name......Young Bae. Confused, CL went over to mama and mama took her to the side telling her everything that happened. I heard a big WHAT from CL and I knew at that moment she, too, was pissed. I tried to ignore CL's outbursts behind me, although they bothered me a little inside.

"Feeling any better, unni?" Minzy asked. I nodded, trying not to show how hurt I was. Then I saw Niel and his friends walk by. He didn't notice me...he just kept walking. But CL saw him, she was glaring at him.

"I knew it," CL said under her breath. Ricky looked over and nudged Niel, "Hey, isn't that the girl you like?" he asked. Niel looked over and didn't say anything. 

I almost starting crying.........Ricky blinked, "Niel, you okay? Before you never shut up about how much you liked Hara..."

"That was before." Niel said. I stormed off feeling sick and upset. That bastard!

"NIEL!" CL yelled, "WHO THE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!?" Niel looked at her like she'd lost her mind. "YOU GOT HARA PREGNANT AND YOU DON'T EVEN ING ACT LIKE YOU CARE!"

Niel's eyes grew large, "P-pregnant!? How do you know I'm the father!?"

 

CL growled, "YOU'RE THE ONLY PRICK THAT ED HER!"
 
"There is no way I was her first! I mean look at her! She has probably had more guys inside of her that an AIDS clinic!" he said. CL was so pissed she punched him. Niel hit the floor and Daddy was already holding back CL.
 
"CL, stop it! I'm not happy either, but that doesn't mean you can kill him!" Daddy said, almost losing his grip on her. 
 
"Watch me!" She yelled struggling against him.

 

LJoe helped Niel to him feet, "You're a crazy you know that?!"
 
"Well maybe your friend shouldn't have knocked her up!" CL yelled. All of his friends heard. My friends heard. The whole school heard. Everyone looked as I came back from the bathroom. I was crying my eyes out. All I could hear was murmurs from the students. Minzy and Sohyun stood there in disbelief. Jiyoon, debating whether or not to believe it. It was the latest news...and the latest gossip now. And I was the center of attention for it.