Chapter 5-Somebody to Love

Beauty and the Creeper

Next Day, School

I got to school the next day. Jiyoung and Taemin ran off to see their friends and Nicole wandered off with her spontaneous ways. I couldn't find CL (as always because she's always LATE), so I went over to Minzy and Sohyun, who were talking about what to do when me, CL, Jiyoon, and a few other seniors were gone.

"I say....we take over the school!" Sohyun said, placing a few books in her bag.

"That's gonna be difficult considering that.....you and I are gonna be the only ones to create trouble," Minzy said.

"We're the terror twins, we always create trouble!" Sohyun said, slamming the locker door shut.

"What are you two talking about?" I asked, standing behind Minzy.

"Planning for next year, when you're not around," Sohyun said.

"We'll come to visit," I said.

"Awww that just ruins our fun," Minzy said. Then I saw him again. This time he was walking with his friends. I don't know why but him creeping on me seemed so......attractive. I couldn't stop staring at him. Minzy and Sohyun looked at me as if I was crazy.

"O.o is she ok?" Minzy asked.

"I dunno," Sohyun said. Then the two ditched me to go walk with Onew and Jiyoon. I decided to do a little creeping of my own on this creeper. So I followed him and his friends to the back of the school. I just wanted to learn more about this "Ahn Daniel".

"So?" the pink haired guy asked.

"What, L.Joe?" Niel asked.

"You like that girl, don't you?" The Amber looking one said.

"We see you creeping on her everyday, Daniel," the one with sunglasses said.

"Why do you wanna know?" Niel asked.

"We're just curious," The blonde one said.

"Seriously? Ricky, CAP, Changjo stay out of my business," Niel said.

"Come on, Daniel, at least tell us who the girl is," the GO looking one said.

"Chunji, no," Niel said.

"Is it Nicole?" Changjo asked.

"Or is it Seungyeon?" CAP asked.

"No, it's Sohyun I bet," Ricky said.

"Niether," Niel said.

"Then who?" L.Joe asked.

"....you really wanna know?" Niel asked. They all nodded.

".....Goo Hara," Niel finally said.

"Are you serious, you're creeping on the HOTTEST girl of the school?" Ricky asked. Niel nodded and his friends were shocked.

"Why her? She's way out of your league," L.Joe said.

"Well.....there's something about her that I like," Niel said. Then it hit me....I think I'm falling in love with him......the beauty falling in love with the creeper.......is it weird or......is it just fate?