Chapter 8-Abandoned

Beauty and the Creeper

 

For a few weeks I've been sick. Well that's what I thought. CL keeps saying Niel got me pregnant. Nicole (being the food baby she is) thought I was having the stomach flu or some kind of sickness. But Jiyoung thinks I just eat too much and I've gotten a bit fat, hence throwing up is my way of trying to get rid of the fat. Minzy and Sohyun think that I went drinking and the alcohol made me sick. The first sign of this happening was at Jiyoon's party. I was eating too much and I puked it back out. I don't know how this happened but I wanted to know why I've been like this. As for Niel, he tried to come into the house but the dogs (Mocha, Chino, Ang E, and Kking Kkang) chased him off a few times. There was even one time where Nicole and Jiyoung chased him all the way to the school campus and tackled him, almost beating him up until Jay and Kikwang pulled them off. And here I am at home, still feeling sick. Mama stayed home with me and she decided to find out why I was so sick. She took me to the doctor to find some shocking news.
 
"You're.....Hara's older sister, right?" the doctor asked.
 
"Yes, that's me," mama said.
 
"Well......Hara isn't sick," the doctor said.
 
"Oh thank god," mama said.
 
"But she is pregnant....with twins," the doctor said.
 
"WHAT?! PREGNANT?!" mama yelled. I too heard this. How can this be happening to me?!
 
"Maam....calm down," the doctor said.
 
"CALM DOWN? CALM DOWN!? HOW CAN I CALM DOWN!? SHE'S ONLY 19 SHE CAN'T BE PREGNANT!" mama said.
 
"Calm down, and she is....now where's the father?" the doctor asked.
 
"WHO IS THE FATHER EXACTLY!?" mama asked.
 
"I don't know I thought you knew," the doctor said. Mama doesn't know....but I do.
 
"I DON'T KNOW WHO THE FATHER IS! NOW GO TAKE A DNA TEST AND FIND OUT WHO THE FATHER IS BEFORE I RIP YOU APART!" mama yelled. 
 
"Mama, please calm down." I said.
 
"CALM DOWN!?" mama yelled.
 
"If you don't calm down. I won't tell you who the father is." I said. She was silent staring at me wide-eyed. I inhaled deeply swallowing hard. "Ahn Daniel is the father...."
 
"WHAT!? HE IS SO DEAD!" she freaked. The doctor called for a male nurse to her out of the room. 
 
"Now." The doctor sighed, "I understand this is scary for you. But we are here to help you." I nodded, rubbing my tummy. "I want you back in my office in 4 months, okay? So we can check up on the babies' progress." all I could do was nod. I really needed to talk to Niel...... I wanted to kill him for doing this to me.Eventually, Mama brought me home, not looking at me.
 
"Mama.....I'm sorry.... I couldn't fight him off." I said calmly.
 
"Fight him!?" mama said angrily.
 
"He me Mama. I didn't want it." I said. She was still mad, I could tell.
 
"I am taking you to school tomorrow, CL will go with you. You will confront him, and if he tries to bail.... I'll get Taeyang to beat the living hell out of him." mama said. I nodded, feeling sick. "M-Mama, I don't feel well..."
 
"We are almsot home." she said. We got home a few minutes later, and I ran inside to empty my stomach. As I came out of the bathroom, I heard Mama on the phone with someone, who was yelling in anger.
 
"Taeyang.... Taeya- TAE- YOUNGBAE!" mama yelled.
 
"HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN SEUNGYEON?!" Taeyang yelled on the other side.
 
"I don't know, but HE'S RESPONSIBLE!" mama said. See, Seungyeon unni is like my mama, and her ex boyfriends are fathers. But Taeyang is more of a father to me. I never grew up with parents, Seungyeon unni practically raised us. Our parents neglected us and eventually abandoned us. There hasn't been one day where Seungyeon unni abandoned or neglected us. Because of her, Jiyoung, Taemin, Nicole and I weren't alone. We were loved equally. As I thought about it, if I wanted an abortion I would be neglecting the babies. But it was ....why would I want babies that I will never love? The idea of abandonment was stuck in my head. It was a hard decision.....do I want the babies or not?