Chapter 6-Golden Girl

Beauty and the Creeper

 

"O.O YOU WHAT!?" CL shouted, looking at me in shock.

"Shhhhhhh!" the librarian said. Nice going Chaerin, we're in a library, you're supposed to be quiet.

"I think....I'm falling in love with the creeper," I said.

"Are you crazy?" Jiyoon asked. I shrugged. How can I find this creeper to be so attractive?! What is wrong with me?!

"I think she's going crazy," Nicole said.

"What makes you think that?" I asked.

"Well........a few days ago you didn't want him around you now you're creeping on him," she said.

"You must be going crazy because the Goo Hara I know does not and I REPEAT DOES NOT like the creeper Ahn Daniel," CL said. "The Goo Hara I know likes a Lee Seunghyun."

"Agreed," Key said.

"Yah, I didn't ask if you agreed or not!" CL shouted. A big shhhhhhh came from the librarian again.

"You get too loud sometimes, Chaerin, maybe turn it all the way down, quit listening to TOP," Key said. We all laughed while CL just sat there unamused. Whenever CL wanted it to be loud, she would say "Turn it up loud~!" from TOP's Turn it Up.

"Like I said, no one asked you," CL said.

"Nichkhun, two o'clock," Key said, pointing to Khun walking into the library with Junsu and Wooyoung. CL turned red and hid her face in a book. He walked past us, but he looked back at CL. She put the book down and took a deep breath, thinking it was all over. Then she gave us a look.

"O.o why are you all looking at me like that?" CL asked. 

"You know.....you're soooooo cute when you get all nervous and flustered like that," I said, pinching her cheeks.

"Mhm~ this is a side of Chaerin we rarely see," Key said.

"A rare find," Jiyoon said.

"S-s-shut up," CL said, hiding her face in the book again.

"But it's true~," Nicole said.

"Shush!" I said, sitting next to Nicole. "Just leave her alone!" Nicole pouted, "Fine~ fine~." 

"Speaking of Ahn Daniel," CL said looking at me, "What happened with your stalker boy?"

"I've been trying to avoid him at ALL costs... I haven't seen him in a few days, so I think it's working," I said. Well.....technically I'm creeping on him now. I feel like mama when she was creeping on Taeyang....or was it TOP? Rain? or G-Dragon? -.- Mama has too many exes. As we were talking about this, Khun, Junsu, and Wooyoung walked over to us curiously, hearing our conversation.

"What are you girls talking about?" came Junsu's voice. 

"O.O......you heard us?" I asked.

"We heard creeper....or creeping that's about it." Wooyoung replied.

"um..... CL, are you okay?" Khun asked, placing his hand on her shoulder."

"Y-y-y-y-yeah, I-i-i-i-i'm fine," CL said, blushing.

Khun blinked, "CL? You look like you need some air." He helped her to her feet and walked with her outside. We all watched them from the doorway. T.T my Chaerin is growing up! CL was very quiet while walking with Khun and everyone on campus was watching them. It was an awkward silence between them. There were people mumbling things about them, most of it was about Khun and his so called "relationship" with Victoria. What's gonna happen to them? Is Khun gonna ask CL to be his girlfriend? It's been the talk for a while now. "Khuntoria" as known to everyone was the most popular couple. But I knew from the beginning it would never work out between Khun and Victoria. No one knew that Lee Chaerin liked Khun. I found out before anyone did and Nicole's big mouth was the reason why everyone knew. And everyone knew that the "ChaeKhun" couple was better than "Khuntoria".  And as everyone watched, everyone hoped today would be the birth of the cutest couple this school has ever seen.

"So.....what's up?" CL said shyly, not trying to sing the chorus of "The Leaders" as she would usually do when she says What's up.

"Nothing much, I was gonna work on a Bio project until I saw you," he said. CL nodded quietly and looked straight ahead at the horizon. 

"How about you? Why were you in the library?" Khun asked.

"Working on a Music Theory project," CL replied shyly. 

"Come on, ask her out already," I said.

"Yah, Hara, don't  rush things, Key said. "Things like this take time."

"But CL's growing up, I gotta see her get her first kiss!" I said.

"Should I play Kiss when it happens?" Nicole asked.

"NO!" Key, Jiyoon, and I said.

"Ok ok, I won't" Nicole said. I looked back at CL and Khun again and they stopped walking. They sat down on a bench and they were still talking. It wasn't as awkward now. They seemed to be more comfortable with each other.

"I can't wait any longer, one of them has to make a move!" I said.

"Patience, Goo Hara, patience," Key said.

"You're not helping Kim Kibum!" I said.

"Wait wait look!" Jiyoon said, pointing at CL and Khun.

"Chaerin....I wanna ask you something," Khun said. Then I saw Victoria going over, she was far though, which meant he had time.

"What's that?" CL asked. Without saying a word, Khun kissed her and Victoria (who saw this happen) got very pissed and walked away. T.T Chaerin got her first kiss! And I witnessed it. He pulled away from CL and she was in shock.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Khun asked. CL nodded and they hugged each other. And it was the beginning of a new couple.