**RATED** Chapter 7-Say You Love Me

Beauty and the Creeper

After School

"Hara, I'll meet you at the car," Nicole said, walking away from my locker.

"Ok," I said. It was only me and Jiyoon. CL went home with Khun. Key found his Dino and went home with him. Jiyoung and Taemin went with Mama to the car and Minzy and Sohyun ran off....somewhere. -.- They're like puppies they can't sit still unless you say "SIT!". Then Onew walked over to me and Jiyoon.

"Ready to go?" Onew asked Jiyoon.

"Mhm," Jiyoon said. Before leaving, she looked at me. I was still looking for something in my messy locker. -.- I should really organize my locker.

"Don't forget, this weekend, party at my place," she said.

"Yeah I won' t forget," I said. Jiyoon and Onew left, and then it was only me. I gave up on whatever I was looking for and decided to head to the car. Something grabbed me and dragged me into an empty classroom, and when I looked I couldn't believe my eyes.

 

"You've been avoiding me." He locked the door turning to me. "Niel! Honestly! I am not in-" He shoved me into the teachers desk. "I have had enough of your games, Hara." "What the is your problem!?" I nearly screamed. "SHUT UP!" he hit me so hard, I saw stars. I stumbled and slid down the desk, holding my head. 
 
"Now... we can do this the easy way or the hard way, Hara. Your choice." He said I glared at him.
 
"..... you...." I managed to choke out. I was pulled to my feet and slammed into the wall. I groaned in pain. "What is wr-" He kissed me, pinning me. I struggled, pushing him away, slapping him. "You are nothing but a erted little b-" I dropped to my knees holding my stomach. I felt sick.
 
"Now will you behave?" he asked demandingly.  I couldn't breathe properly. "W-why......are you... doing this.......to me?" I asked. I felt tears slide down my face as I looked up at him.
 
"I really don't want to hurt you....you're just too stubborn." he said. I finally regained my breath. "You're ing psycho." I was pulled to my feet.
 
"Say that again. Hara.....you are really hurting me saying things like that......now just behave, okay?" he said. I tried to pull away from him, but it failed.
 
"I said STOP!" I said as he threw me down on the teachers desk.
 
"Niel, please stop....we can be friends, okay?" I said beggingly.
 
"I don't wanna just be friends! I want all of you Hara!" He said. I felt his hand on me inner thigh rubbing circles in my skin with his thumb..
 
"Stop! I don't want to!" "Shut up." his hand slid up my skirt, pressing running a finger down my . "No!" 
"Shhh. You're all right....." I felt my body heat up against my will. "See?" "No....." he pressed his thumb to my , causing a small moan to escape my throat. 
"That's my girl~." "I'm not your g-" I hissed when his cold hand slid up my shirt. 
 
"We can talk about this, right? I could help you get a girlfriend!"  I said but it was too late. My shirt was over my head, and bra undone.
 
"Please Niel, you'll regret th-" I begged but my were on the floor and one of his fingers was suddenly inside me.
 
"What were you saying?" he said. He started slow with only one finger.
 
"T-that you.... should." I yelped when he added a second finger, going a little faster. 
 
"So you ARE a . I wouldn't have guessed." He said, smirking.
 
"Get off!" I yelled.
 
"No." he kissed me, "Now calm down." I grabbed this wrist when a 3rd finger was added. "Pull it out! Pull it out! It hurts!" 
 
He only looked at me, "Relax, I gotta loosen you up a little before I-" I punched him, watching him stumble backward, holding his mouth. "Before you what!?" I grabbed my shirt, throwing it on before running for the door. 
 
I managed to get it unlocked and open before he could grab me. I ran yelling, "CL! MAMA! NICOLE!?" I saw Nicole a little ways down one hallway talking to Jay "Ni-" I was grabbed around my waist, with a hand slapped over my mouth. I started crying when I was slammed against some lockers,
 
"I tried going easy on you......" he said. I heard a a zipper as I was turned around and pressed face first into the lockers. I felt my skirt slide up, and then serious pain as he into me hard. I screamed out, crying harder. I felt blood trickle down my legs as he started a rough, angry pace. Not giving me any time to adjust. 
 
"See what happens, when you don't behave?!" he yelled. I cried, whimpering in pain as he continued to hard into me. I heard footsteps coming toward us. Please let it be someone I know! Please! I heard voices. Yes! Then I felt it..... I felt his slide down my leg. He came inside of me!
 
"There." he said. I heard him zip his pants back up as I fell to my knees... 
 
"I love you Hara..... do you understand that?" he said. He helped me up. "I just wanted to show you that..."
 
"Show me!? You just me!" I yelled. He kissed me.
 
"Just please calm down. Okay?" he said. I felt weird.... all I could do was nod. He smiled.
 
"There we go." he said. Then I heard CL's voice yelling, "I HEARD SCREAMING OVER HERE!" She came over with Khun and mama.
 
"Mama!" I yelled, running over and hugging her.
 
"O.O....what just happened?" she asked.
 
"I dunno....but I have a feeling it has something to do with him," CL said, glaring at him.
 
"What makes you think I did something?" Niel asked.
 
"I just have a feeling....if I find out you did something to her, you'll be dead," CL said. "Come on, Hara, let's go." I nodded and we all left. But that experience changed me. I felt different. I didn't think of him like a creeper. Call me crazy but.......I like him.