Final Chapter-Count on Me

Beauty and the Creeper

4 months later

After everything that happened, I was ashamed to show my face in public. As for Niel, CL was giving him nothing but death stares. Minzy and Sohyun had been ing at him and Jiyoon and Onew didn't bother with him. Key and Jonghyun, on the other hand, slapped him in the middle of the hallway then walked away in disgust. He went missing after a month of hell from my friends. No one really knows what happened to him. CL heard he went to America for a vacation with his family. Minzy and Sohyun heard that he dropped out and is now going to a different school. Key (being the gossiper his is) claims that Niel went into hiding somewhere far far away. Mama talked to Ricky once (because she totally thought Ricky was Amber -.-) and he said wherever Niel is now, he's thinking about what he should do in this situation. Mama only asked me once what I was gonna do with the babies. To be honest I don't know. Maybe an abortion? Maybe I can take care of them on my own? Maybe I could give them up for adoption? So many choices...but I have to choose one. Today I was supposed to go see the doctor right after Mama got out of school. Sooyoung, who had no school today, stayed with me the whole day, taking care of me like an older sister takes care of her younger sister.I sat at home with Daddy. It go to the point I was too sick to go to school. I heard Mama's car pull into the driveway. Daddy got up and walked over to the door as Mama walked in.

"She's in the living room." He stated as she dropeed her stuff.

"Ok," mama said. "Hara! I gotta take you to the doctors now!" I stood up from the couch and walked over to her. She then took me to the doctors and Daddy and Sooyoung followed.

"Well, Hara. The babies are healthy and looking good." the doctor looked at me and smiled. I smiled a little but still felt sick. At this point still I didn't know what to do with the babies. Did I really want to keep them?
 
"You wanna see the babies?" the doctor asked. He helped me into the ultrasound room. I sat down on the chair and he rubbed some jelly substance on my stomach. Then he this machine and began to use the machine. On the screen I can see the babies. 
 
"Twin boys," the doctor said. "Have you talked with the father yet?" 
 
"To be honest....we can't find him," mama said.
 
"....we've been thinking about it, doc, and we've had a few options," Taeyang said.
 
"But up until now....Hara's still thinking about those options,"  mama said. As I sat there listening to mama and daddy talking to the doctor, I thought about what it would be like having kids. It sounds like hard work....but it does sound fun. It didn't sound so bad after all.
 
"So the three options are....abortion....give birth and raise by herself...or give birth and give up for adoption," the doctor said. They all looked at me. I had to decide. My decision depended on the babies' lives.
 

A year later

"DANNY! YEJUN! COME BACK HERE!" I yelled, chasing after my two babies. Being in college was hard since I had to balance my school life and my home life. Mama helps me take care of the babies while my friends (especially Key) tend to spoil them. Like last week, Key bought them new clothes and they haven't out grown the ones they have right now. As I was chasing the babies, mama came walking in after a long day at work.

"Mama get them!" I said.

"Huh?" she said, picking them both up.

"Grammie!" the twins yelled.

"Even though I'm not really your mother, I really do enjoy being called grammie," mama said, carrying the twins over to the living room. "And Taeyang does enjoy being called grampa."

"I'm happy that you two are happy," I said, smiling a little. Then mama gave me that look. The "you're hiding something" look.

"What's wrong?" mama asked.

"....it's just.....how can he.....why?" I said, near crying. Mama went over and hugged me and I silently cried in her arms. 

"I'm pretty sure....things will get better," Mama said. And then.....

KNOCK KNOCK!

"I got it!" Nicole shouted, sliding down the stair railing and landing on her feet. She went over to the door and opened it, then went into total shock.

"Is....Hara here?" Niel asked. Without saying a word, Nicole let him in.

"Thanks," he said. Nicole quietly closed the door and brought him to the living room where mama and I were at.

"Mama....can you take the twins outside to play?" I asked. Mama nodded and took the twins to the backyard. Nicole quietly went back upstairs and joined everyone else at the part of the upstairs that looms over the living room. CL, Sooyoung, Jiyoung, Taemin, Jiyoon, Khun, Sohyun, Minzy, Onew, Key, and Jonghyun. 

"What's going on?" Key whispered.

"He's back," CL whispered in anger.

"Chaerin, calm down," Sooyoung whispered.

"I want to kill him soooo bad," CL whispered.

"Shhhhhh!" Minzy and Sohyun said as Niel and I began to talk.

"....I'm sorry Hara," Niel said.

"Sorry for what?" I asked.

"Everything...the pain that I gave you....you have every right to blame me," Niel said.

"Damn right, I'mma make you pay back in blood," CL whispered.

"CHAERIN!" everyone whispered.

"....fine I'll calm down," CL said.

"That's my baby," Khun said, kissing her. CL smiled and cuddled to him.

"Get a room," Minzy said. CL and Khun ignored her comment and continued cuddling.

"I've been thinking about it Hara....I wanna be part of my kids' lives," Niel said.

"But you're too young to be a father," I said.

"I don't care....I need to be with my kids," he said. Just then the twins ran into the house and stopped right at his feet.

"Daddy?" they both said. He nodded and picked them both up.

"....I guess I can't say no," I said, smiling. He smiled back.

"Thank you," he said. 

"Daddy!" the twins said, hugging him.

"I....I love you, Niel," I suddenly choked out.

"O.O EHHHHH!?" Everyone upstairs said. Niel was in shock too.

"Really?" Niel asked. I nodded.

"Want down!" the twins yelled, wiggling as mama walked in. Niel put them down and both ran over to mama.

"O.O I thought there was yelling but you two seem calm," mama said, picking the twins up.

"Let's just say....everything's better now," I said, kissing Niel. He kissed me back and then....

"GET A ROOM!" Sohyun yelled.

"-.- there goes our cover," CL said, following everyone downstairs.

"And they were listening the whole time," I said, shaking my head. We kissed again. And that's the end of how a beauty....fell in love with a creeper.


I know that was long short lived, but continue to read my other stories! I may have another one coming up real soon~!