Chapter 3-U Go Girl

Beauty and the Creeper

As soon as I got home, I went to my room and flopped onto my bed, face first. CL didn't live far from where I live, just right behind my house. And in full sight was Seungri, her older brother. Ahhhh he's so hot~.

", put your shirt back on!" CL yelled, throwing a shirt at Seungri.

"It's too hot!" Seungri said, throwing the shirt back at her. Keep that shirt off, you're really y without it.

"Yah Hara, quit looking at CL's brother and give me a hug!" Sooyoung said, walking into my room.

"Sooyoung!" I said, running over to her giving her a really big hug. Sooyoung smiled hugging me back, "That's what I thought!" 

I laughed, "What have you been up to?"
 
"Dealing with three hoes." she said. Three hoes, that meant Taeyeon, Jessica, and Tiffany.
 
"Really now?" I laughed. "Oh, yea~ I got them beat!" she laughed, looking out the window.
 
"You still like , that's cute! Even after he grabbed your that one time?" she asked
 
"Shut up!" I pushed her playfully.
 
"Ya! Just kidding!" she said, laughing.
 
"When are you gonna ask him out?" she was grinning now. I blinked, "WAIT WHAT!?" I choked on air.
 
"I know you wanna ask him out!" she said.
 
"M-me!? Never! That's my bestie's BROTHER!" I tried to cover for myself.
 
"Nice cover~." she winked, "We're going clubbing tonight. Pretty yourself up!" she was grinning as she left my room.When she left my mind started to wander..... Dear lord, Mama is getting to me. I lied down on my bed, thinking about Seungri. Then my daydreaming was interrupted by the sounds of Nicole and Jiyoung goofing off and mama yelling at them.
 
"NICOLE! JIYOUNG!" mama yelled.
 
"What?!" Nicole yelled.
 
"Stop jumping on the couch like that, you're gonna ruin it!" mama said.
 
"Awww we were just having fun," Jiyoung said, jumping off the couch with Nicole.
 
"Come on, we were dancing to Secret! I love you shy boy~!" Nicole said, singing to Secret's Shy Boy.
 
"You mean Jay Park~," Jiyoung said.
 
Nicole glared, "SHUT UP!" Mama groaned.... "You two are gonna be the death of me....."
 
Jiyoung yelped when Nicole smacked her, "OW! MAMA!" Mama walked away. "SHE HIT ME!"
 
"There is no more Mama, Seungyeon, or Yeonnie...." mama said, going upstairs to her room. 
 
I went downstairs and walked into the room, "Will you BOTH shut up!? People are trying to work!" even though, it was a lie. They both shut their mouths.
 
"I don't think you were working." Gyuri popped up behind me.
 
"JESUS!" I yelped turning around holding my chest.
 
"I think our little Hara was daydreaming about Seungri." Gyuri said, giggling. Nicole and Jiyoung giggled as well and my face turned a bright red.
 
I glared at her. "No one told you to come into this conversation!" Gyuri laughed walking away. I was so embarrassed...... I went back to my room, sitting at my desk quite unhappy. CL was online, so I IM'd her. 
 
DivaPrincess: Chaerin!
 
Baddest_Female: son of a , Key, if this is another one of your ": teases poor little CL" moments I swear!
 
DivaPrincess: Chaerin, it's me, your bestie Hara
 
Baddest_Female: oh......I thought it was Key
 
DivaPrincess: -.-.....we go through this every time! Key's IM is TheAlmightyDIva and mine is.....oh you know
 
Baddest_Female: well both of you have the word Diva in your name, that confuses me a lot!
 
DivaPrincess: >.> I'm more of a diva than Key is
 
TheAlmightyDiva has entered the conversation
 
TheAlmightyDiva: I saw that Hara!
 
DivaPrincess: well it's true!
 
TheAlmightyDiva: oh and CL~, guess what time it is~
 
Baddest_Female: oh my god, why!?
 
TheAlmightyDiva: no not that!
 
Baddest_Female: what? O.O ohhhhh!
 
DivaPrincess: what now?
 
TheAlmightyDiva: you + = <3
 
Baddest_Female: you still like Seungri, are you serious?
 
DivaPrincess: why is it wrong to like someone like him?
 
Baddest_Female: I'm just saying....I find that awkward
 
DivaPrincess: how is that awkward CL??????
 
Baddest_Female: it just is
 
TheAlmightyDiva: it's because he grabbed your , Hara, and right after that incident you still like him
 
DivaPrincess: hushhhhhhh
 
Baddest_Female: I will not be silenced!
 
TheAlmightyDiva: ok switching up topic, how about CL and Nichkhun~???????
 
Baddest_Female: -.- do you ever shut up?
 
TheAlmightyDiva: you know you wanna talk about it
 
DivaPrincess: *laughs* oh Chaerin
 
Baddest_Female: don't "oh Chaerin" me!
 
TheAlmightyDiva: I think she needs to get laid by Khun *laughs*
 
Baddest_Female: shut up, !
 
TheAlmightyDiva: hey, I said be nice!
 
Baddest_Female: I'm CL the baddest female, I don't have to be nice!
 
TheAlmightyDiva: well you should me nice to me!
 
DivaPrincess: let's all be nice, Key....CL
 
TheAlmightyDiva: yeah, CL~
 
Baddest_Female: -.-..........
 
DivaPriness has left the conversation.
 
"Those two," I said, shaking my head. Then Jiyoung walked into my room, traumatized.
 
"O.O Jiyoung you ok?" I asked.
 
"No," Jiyoung said.
 
"What's wrong?" I asked.
 
"Well.....Amber came over and she and mama are...." Jiyoung cut herself off.
 
"O.O oh god," I said.
 
"This house is gonna be defiled, I suggest we leave!" Nicole said, heading for the door. Taemin, Jiyoung and I followed her out and Gyuri ditched us, -.- That's just great.
 
"Where do we go now?" Jiyoung asked.
 
"We could go to CL's," Nicole said.
 
"Ok~!" Jiyoung said, dragging Taemin with her to CL's. Nicole followed them both and I followed behind, bumping into....O.O the creeper!?