Chapter 4-Supa Luv

Beauty and the Creeper

I looked up and saw him.  The way he looked at me....it's like he wanted to do me *shudders*

"W-w-what are you doing here?!" I asked.

"I came to see you," Niel said as I got up.

"I told you, Niel, I'm not a cradle robber!" I said. I walked away but he followed me. Right when I got to CL's front door I turned around and saw him again.

"Really, you should go find girls your own age," I said. Then he just got closer and closer. >.< someone save me!

"Dude, seriously, back off me... you're creeping me out." I backed up. "Why are you denying me again?" I blinked, "Cause you're 16! And I don't like you!" Seungri opened the door, blinking.

"What's going on?" Seungri asked. O.O finally someone saved me! I quickly went inside, shutting the door before that creeper came inside.

"Hara, who was that?" Seungri asked.

"N-no one," I said, turning around and facing him.

I sighed, "Where is your sister?" Seungri motioned toward the steps, "Upstairs." I nodded, walking upstairs. " Where is my Crazy Lady!?"
 
"Not now," CL said, typing away.
 
"CL and Key just engaged themselves in a very interesting conversation," Nicole said, watching CL type away.
 
"O.O of what?" I asked, going over.
 
"Something about something about....something I can't read it's going too fast," Nicole said. I looked, it was a random conversation of and people of their interest and how on an everyday basis CL would in her pants at the sight of Nichkhun. -.- Honest to god, CL and Key are the weirdest people I know.....but I still love them.  I then pushed Nicole out of the way and entered the conversation with "You know what you're talking about is illegal in some parts of Korea?"
 
"What was that for?" CL asked.
 
"Well you two are talking about something that is quite disturbing....no one wants to know about you ing in your pants Chaerin!" I said. Nicole laughed.
 
"-.- Key started it, that ," CL said.
 
"No, it started with the whole Diva getting his pounded by a Dino," I said, laughing.
 
"You're not helping at all Goo Hara, you're the one that has a creeper," CL said. I slapped her for saying that, "OW!"
 
"Shut up, CL, I'm still trying to get rid of him," I said.
 
"Speaking of creeper....he's standing outside," NIcole said, looking outside. I looked O.O and there he was....T.T why can't he leave me alone?! Just then out of nowhere....there was a yell.....O.o who's yelling.
 
"YAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Minzy yelled chasing off Niel.
 
"LEAVE HARA ALONE YOU CREEP!" Sohyun yelled, shaking a fist in the air.
 
"...Well look at that, the terror twins came to the rescue," CL said, looking out the window.
 
"Terror twins: 1, Creeper: NADA!" Minzy said, giving Sohyun a high five. Those two just know when to save me, do they? They both came inside and flopped onto the couch that was in the corner of CL's room.
 
"Hey be careful with that couch!" CL yelled.
 
"It's not like we're gonna break it, Chaerin," Minzy said, sticking her tongue out at her.
 
"It's an old couch, you might break it by just doing that," CL said.
 
"Doing what?" Sohyun asked, jumping on the couch a little.
 
"Like that! stop that!" CL said.
 
"CL, calm down," Nicole said, holding CL down before she could go over and strangle the terror twins.
 
"Leggo, Yong Joo!" CL yelled.
 
"No seriously CL you need to calm the down!" Nicole said.
 
"....what she needs is to get laid," I mumbled. For some reason the terror twins heard me and they smirked.
 
"CL should get laid by Nichkhun~!" they yelled, as they ran out of the room. Nicole lost her grip and CL chased after them. I laughed as CL missed the last step on the stairs, falling on her . From not too far away, Niel was watching us goof off. He was looking at me especially. He creeps me out so much.
 
"Your love....plus my love.....Supa Luv," he said, walking away. God, why is he so determined to get with me!?