Chapter 1-Pretty Girl

Beauty and the Creeper

Last class of the day and it's BOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING! I look behind me, CL's asleep with her music blasting from her earphones. Her music is so loud I can hear GD and TOP spelling out ghetto electro. To my right, my gay best friend Kim Kibum (I call him Key) was texting his boyfriend, Kim Jonghyun (I call him Dino). I was too busy texting some of my friends: Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, and my older sister (who sometimes I love to call mama) Seungyeon. Oh and who am I you ask?

I am Goo Hara, the most beautiful girl in school. I'm very popular too. All the boys wanna get with me kekeke only because I'm beautiful. My best friends are Choi Sooyoung and Lee Chaerin (I call her CL). Sooyoung's in college at the moment and as for CL, she's this school's one and only baddest female. I have a few other siblings too: Nicole Jung, Kang Jiyoung, and Lee Taemin. Seungyeon is my older sister, who practically raised me and my siblings. That's why I call her mama. I have other friends too. Like my gay best friend Key (hush, gay people are awesome!), Kim Jonghyun, Lee Jinki (I call him Onew....sometimes Dubu because when you hug him he's soft), Hyoyeon, Jiyoon, oh and my favorite two Minzy and Sohyun. When I first met them, I thought they were sisters. Turned out they're just best friends who do the same things with each other (NOT in that sense!). They got the same swagger and everything. 

Then....there's this one guy who seriously creeps me out! He looks exactly like Taemin, which is....even creepier! His name is Ahn Daniel or as everyone calls him Niel. And this whole story I will tell you is how I fell in love with a creeper like him.