Byebye boys.

You cheated.

In the morning I had to pass my letter to the school that I would be dropping out. They were shock about my sudden action but I told them I was going to America to help my father. The stuff wish me luck and I bidded my farewell.

I reach home and started to cook, I wanted to visit infinite before I leave. Eventhough they were friends with Sunggyu, they were like brothers to me, I couldn't bear to leave without seeing them for one last time. It was around 1pm when I left my house to infinite's dance studio.  I smiled happily and entered the room. I look around and there was no Sunggyu. He doesn't comes home and now he doesn't even attend practice? I pretended like nothing was wrong and shouted at the members who were too busy dancing that they didn't notice me.

"OPPAS! SUNGJONGIE! GOODMORNING!~~~"

They stop dancing and immediately ran to me. All of them were sweaty so I took a step back and signalled them to not get any closer, they laugh at me but sat infront of me. Before I could even sit, Sungjong started asking me questions.

"Noona! OMG! NOONA! Why are you here?"

"I'm here to see my favorite Songjongie. Dongseng doesn't like that Noona is visiting?"

He quickly shook his head. But before he could open his mouth Dongwoo had beat him. 

"YOU ONLY CAME FOR SUNGJONG!? WHAT ABOUT ME?"

"Hyung! Don't be jealous that Noona loves me!!!"

"Ani, I love all of you, that's why I brought lunch" I handed each of them their breakfast. I personally cooked them all their favorite food, so each bento was different. It was troublesome but since this was the last time, I didn't mind. I bought a box of chicken for them too. They realize that all of their bentos was different and was shock that I had gone through so much trouble just for them. Each of them said their thanks and started digging in. You just sat there and smiled. Those smiles on their faces was something so heartwarming to you.

"Oppas, Sungjong. Thank you so much for coming into my life. All of you have been the best brothers I could ever ask for. I love each and everyone of you with all my heart. Please take care of yourself and each other. Whatever happens, please don't fight with each other and move on. Always smile and I will always be cheering for you. "

They all smiled. "Dongseng ah, why are you saying this words like you are leaving?" Hoya asked. He was always the one to suspect things.

"Ani, I just felt like saying it. I'm just grateful that God gave me such great friends." I smiled.

All of them had smile of their faces and nodded their heads. They started fooling around and chuckled at them. I will miss them so much. It was around 5pm already. I stood up and told them I was leaving. They each gave me a hug while I said goodbye and gave each of them a kiss on the forehead. I pulled Sungjong with me to the door.

"Sungjong ah." I look at him and smile, I was going to miss him. He was my bestfriend. I took out the 6 envelopes and handed it to him.

"Please pass this to your hyungs after practice."

"Noona what's this?"

"Just want to express my thanks, you have one too. " I pointed at the yellow envelope. 

He just smiled and gave me a hug. " Thanks Noona, Visit soon."

" Goodbye Sungjongie." 

I wave and went to my car.

Goodbye infinite oppas and Sungjongie, I thought as I drove back to my apartment.