Dumb Leader

You cheated.

It was around midnight when Sunggyu arrive at the dance studio. He was smiling brightly, he opened the door and greeted the members cheerfully, but as he saw the members faces, he knew something wasn't right. The members were all silent. Hoya was glaring at Sunggyu while Sungyeol, Myungsoo and Woohyun had their heads down with the letters in their hands, completely ignoring their leaders present. Sungjong was still sniffling at the side, with Dongwoo comforting him.

"Hey guys, what happen?" 

No one replied the leader. Woohyun stood up and grab each of the letters out of the members hands and passed it to Sunggyu for him to see. He sat down on the bench and started reading and than he realise what was going on. 

"Hyung, You are stupid!  Do you know how hurt Noona was really? Why Hyung? I used to look up to you, but now, I don't know anymore. Even after you cheated, she still asked us to forgive you. You really have gone too far hyung. I'm glad Noona left you, you are horrible." The maknae scream at the leader, he didn't care if he was the youngest, right now he only thought of you. 

Dongwoo slowly lifted up his head, he knew you would want him to be strong, he was one of the oldest, he had to step it up for his dongsengs.

"Hyung, Sungjong is right, you had gone too far. She was more hurt than what you think or any of us had thought. Did you really think that you could keep this a secret? ~~~ must really be strong, not one of a sense that she was this hurt, we knew she was upset but we didn't know that she was this hurt, if we did earlier, I would have taken this pain away from her, taken you away from her. Leader or not, you are irresponsible. She's gone now. Are you happy?"

Sunggyu just laugh. He knew that you really had left, but he didn't want to accept that fact yet.

" ~~~ wouldn't leave me, she loves me. She must just be trying to gain some attention. Don't worry guys, I will head home and just talk to her. She won't just leave me like this, plus I dated Hyemi secretly. She shouldn't have find out. Hahaha. " 

Hoya couldn't take it any longer, he throwed a punch at Sunggyu making his lips bleed in the process.

"  ATTENTION? DO YOU THINK SHE IS FAKING THIS? HOW CAN YOU JUST LAUGH IT OFF? I SHOULD HAVE TAKEN ~~~ AWAY FROM YOU, YOU DIDN'T DESERVE HER, SHE KNEW YOU CHEATED, SHE KNEW IT. I COULD HAVE LOVE HER BETTER, YOU JUST LET GO OF THE GREATEST THING IN THE WORLD. UNTIL YOUR HEAD GETS CLEARED, DO NOT TALK TO ME. " 

With those words said, Hoya left the room, Dongwoo shot a disappointing look at Sunggyu and follwed Hoya out. Myungsoo went up to Sunggyu and stared at him.

"~~~ didn't deserve this. I'm glad she left you." He left the room.

Sungyeol followed shortly, looking at his leader with disgust. " Hyung, you must be happy now. You had ruin all our happiness. Thanks." He quickly left the room to find Myungsoo. 

Sungjong the maknae stood up and went to Sunggyu. He took the letters from his hands, he needed the letters to remind him that you really had left and also Sunggyu didn't deserve those letters. With tears down his eyes, he left the room, hoping to catch the other members. Hoping to forget about his hyung that he once used to look up to. 

And than there was one. His bestfriend. Woohyun look at Sunggyu and just stared at him. He was furious but right now he had to keep calm. 

"I'm just going to say this words before I leave to find the rest, this is your consequence, this is your mistake, as much as I am angry at you, I know you must be  feeling like right now. Wake up, she's gone. Fame has brought your conscience away. Where was the guy who love my dongseng? The one who promise her everything? She was perfect, she was too good for you but yet she still stood by you. All of the members love her, we love her, we all envied you. I knew this was going to happen. The few months her cheerful character just slowly faded away, you hurted that girl, the girl with a pure and innocent heart. What did she do to you that she deserve this? Are you happy now? And with all that happen she still didn't blame you, she blame herself. Was ut worth dating that Hyemi girl? While you get laid, my dongseng was crying and hurting herself, Hyung, what have you done? Think about this. You change. My bestfriend had change into a monster. "

Woohyun eyes were tearing up as he look as his bestfriend. He couldn't look any longer, he was in rage. He was hurt twice as much as the others. He stood up and patted Sunggyu's back and left. He was upset but right now, s needed him. All of them needed each other.

Sunggyu just sat on the floor. His heart was breaking but he still didn't want to think that you had left.

" She wouldn't leave me, she love me. Shall hurry home and talk to her about this. She wouldn't leave... When I go home, I would still see her."

He didn't know what to think, he just wanted to hurry home and prove the members wrong.