No more.

You cheated.

Sunggyu's POV

She left me. It's been a month. She's really gone. Why did she leave me? I'm sorry baby. I'm sorry.  I knew it since the day we met. That one time I spilled my drink on you, I knew I was in love with you. I didn't know why I cheated on you, I was just stupid.

How are you now? What are you doing? You just left me like that, with not a single trace. Infinite is missing you so much, I talked to them and we are okay now but I still can see that they haven't forgiven me fully. My heart is empty now, it's empty without you. You were my everything, you were perfect, why did you apologise? I should be the one begging on my knees. I'm such a pabo for letting such a girl go.

I miss you, every second, every hour, you are in my heart. Your gone, but your still in my heart. Why? Do you hate me now? Did you find someone better? I hope you are happy now without me. I'm sorry for giving you so much pain. 

I tried erasing you but there's so many traces of you still lingering in my head. No matter how hard I try, no matter how much I pray, it will never work, even if I try to shake you off, I still feel you.  As I drift further and further, I gradually get closer and closer to you,  As I hurt and hurt, I gradually only want you more and more. Your eyes, your smile, your hand motions still haunt me, making it so that I can't do anything, think anything or do something else.

No matter how much I look around, you are not here. But I keep hearing your voice again and again, I think I'm going insane but your voice keeps me sane at the same time. I only want you and only you, but it's too late now. You left. You are gone but my heart doesn't want to let you go. 

Infinite is doing better than ever but I'm not happy with all this fame without you. I want to share all of this with you, my happy memories should be with you and only you. I can never be happy anymore knowing how much I have hurted you.

I'm scared for the future. I feel so lost. Everyday I tell myself the same thing. I'm sorry. But please always remember my heart. My words that you can't here anymore...











Saranghae. Wherever you are.