Flashbacks.

You cheated.

I remembered everything clearly. I sat on the chair as I slowly look at all them items. Love letters, teddy bears and photos. All the cliche things. Tears subconsciosly trickled down my cheeks as I remembered all the things that happen.

I am from a rich family, my parents were sucessful people. My Dad own multiple chains of hotels and resorts while my Mum was a business women. Sunggyu was from an average family.

The day I bump into Sunggyu was funny. Sunggyu had spilled his drink on me at a cafe. He told me that he would pay for my clothes but I just shook my head. He took my hands and gave me a couple of bills. I chuckled and return the money to him, I thought he was really cute. I remembered one of his friends whispering to him. His eyes open widely, eventhough it was still small. I guess his friend knew the brand of my clothes, well it was obvious. I was wearing a versace black shirt  which obviously had the words versace on it with Chanel printed jeans and a pair of jimmy choo's. 

He quickly bowed and apologise. And handed me loads of napkins and told me he knew a place with good washing services. I chuckled, he was really adorable. I told him it was okay, he still didn't want to give up. He suddenly grab my wrist, bid goodbye to his friends and drag me to a store. It was selling clothes with no brand, the type of clothes that he was wearing. He bought me a black hoodie and pushed me to change. I just nodded and listen to what he said. I actually had a spare t-shirt in my car but he didn't let me speak and just continued to grumble about how sorry he was. I thought he was really cute. I look at him more closely and realise he was actually really handsome.

I held my hand up, it was weird wearing the hoodie, it was not something I usually wore, but it was comfortable. My hand had got his attention. And I started to talk. 

"Firstly, it was an accident, it's okay. Secondly, you don't have to make a big fuss, I could wash my clothes and the stain would be gone. Thirdly, I actually had an extra shirt but since you bought this for me, thank you so much." I gave him a big smile. "Oh and lastly, What's your name?"

I saw his flustered face and from there we started talking and getting to know each other. Things just hitted off from there.

After a few months, we started dating, Sunggyu was perfect, he told me that he wanted to be an idol and I push him for audition and he got in. Sunggyu was very protective, he didn't like me hanging out with my guy friends so I just stop contacting them, he introduce me to his group that would debut together and those were the only guys he let me talk to. He also didn't like me to go clubbing and stuff, so I would just go home straight away after work. 

My parents found out about my relationship and told me he was just using me for my money, they didn't accept him at all, so I rebelled and left my house. I didn't talk to my parents ever since. They move to America but I just ignored them, my mum would text me but I would just shut them away. Sunggyu didn't know anything about my relationship with my parents, I bought an apartment for me and he moved in.  

I remembered the night he move in was the night he took away my V card. I was in love with him. I paid for all the expenses. He was a trainee, he couldn't work so I had to. My parents took away my money, so I had to work and study. It was hard but everyday Sunggyu would just make my worries vanish.

3 years. I ruin my relationship with my parents. I ruin my friendships. I ruin my social life. I ruin my teenage years.

I gave up all this for him. I cried and put back the things in the box. I pack the bed and put the box on it. I continued packing and as the last of my items was pack, I took out papers and started writing.