Heartbreak

You cheated.

And so I was sitting at home looking at the time. It was 9pm, Sunggyu should be home. It was our monthsary, I cooked his favorite food and bake a cake. I laid at the couch and stared at my phone screen.

I tried texting and calling him for about an hour but he didn't reply. Maybe he was busy. Since he was having his comeback, maybe that's why he was late. He was always late nowadays. Coming home at around midnight. His clothes smelt of women's perfume and there were some lipstick stains, but I just ignored it. I mean I trust Sunggyu. We have been together for 3 years. 

Since it was late, I decided to pack the food and surprise him. I pack the food into containers and change my clothes. I took the car and headed to Woolim entertainment. There was this feeling in me that something bad would happen. This feeling has been going on for a month or so, but today, the feeling was overwhelming. Not long after I reach Woolim entertainment, I park my car at the opposite side of the road, since I didn't want him to catch me. I took the food and as I wanted to cross the road, I saw a familiar guy. I wanted to call his name but I saw a girl next time him, their hands holding each other.

I continued looking, making sure that it was maybe another person that look like him but... It was him. It was really Sunggyu. I drop the assumptions that he was cheating on me, maybe they were just friends. But as I saw him kiss her, I knew what was really going on. They were making out fully on the streets. Sunggyu always told me that he didn't like PDA and that it was risky since he was an idol, but look at what I caught, the stupid boy was giving full on tongues to a girl. His lips travelled to her neck and started on it. I couldn't take it anymore and ran back to the car as tears fell mercilessly.

From the car window I looked at the girl, she had long hair, pale skin, pink lips, a really y body, she was beautiful. The girl push Sunggyu away and giggled. They quickly hailed a cab to god knows where. But I was for sure, knew what was going to happen next.

My heart. Why sunggyu? Why did you do this to me? How long? 

I clutch my heart as I saw the cab slowly fading away. I thought you love me.

With a heavy heart, I made my way home. 

I love you but I really don't want to let you go. For now, let me just forget what I saw today.