Letters

You cheated.

The members were shock. All of them were in tears. Each of them reading their letters, each words made their heart break. Each sentence created more pain. 

Dongwoo was bawling as he read his letter.

To my dearest smiley teeth Dongwoo Oppa.

  If you are reading this letter, I must have gone away, somewhere far away. Away from all this pain. Oppa, I'm sorry for leaving without a proper goodbye but only leaving this pathetic letter. Please don't cry oppa. I know Sunggyu Oppa was cheating on me, I knew it way back. I close my eyes but I couldn't take it anymore. My heart hurts so much. I found out that he brought that girl to our apartment and did stuff with her. It was so painful. Everyday I cutted myself and cried my heart out. But I really got to thank all of you, without Infinite Oppas I might had killed myself but thanks to you guys I decided to move on. Thank you for all the memories Oppa, you had been a blast. My laughing oppa, always smiling and always making me laugh. Please move on and make many others laugh and smile. Thank you for cheering me up everytime I was down. I willl remember the one time where you made me laugh so much that I cried. Hahaha. I love you Oppa. Take care of the rest for me. Take care of Sunggyu Oppa too, I know he hurted me but for the sake of infinite, take care of him and don't change your thoughts about him. I will always be supporting you. Move on with life Oppa. Be strong for your dongsengs. I love you so much.

Ps, make sure to find a nice girl. I LOVE YADONG COUPLE but you need a girlfriend! 

xoxo
~~~~

Dongwoo was shaking. He kept reading the letter again and again. He couldn't accept the face that you left. On the otherside the Namstar was crying too.

To My Greasy Namstar Oppa

  Oppa! If you are reading this letter means I have left. Woohyun Oppa, I will miss you so much. Your greasy lines, your warm hugs and the kisses you always give me on my forehead, I will miss it so much. Oppa, I knew Sunggyu was cheating on me, I knew you were lying when I always ask you where he was. Pabo, I have been with you for so long, did you really think that I would fall for your lies? I know you too well thus I promise you that I will be strong and so you should be strong too. Thank you for everything Woohyun. You are really my Namstar. My one and only greasy Namstar. Please continue smiling and remember that I will always be watching you. I know you are close to Sunggyu so I entrust you to takecare of him, don't break your friendship because of me. My journey with you ends here but after this you would start a brand new story. I will be watching you from afar. Woohyun Oppa is the best. Takecare of yourself and infinite. 

I love you so much! Always shine like a star!

Xoxo,
~~~~

Woohyun was beyond devastated. The next boy, the tough boy was now crying his heart out reading the purple letter in his hand.

To my hoaegi HO~YA OPPA!

  I'm sorry Oppa, by now you should have realise that I'm gone. Oppa you were a brother that I always wish I had. Eventhough you don't talk to me as much, you always took care of me and knew when I was feeling down. I will miss you so much. Kekeke. Dancing machine, never stop dancing, work hard and bring the infinite oppas to the top. Takecare of yourself and don't tire yourself out so much. Thank you for letting me cry on your shoulders that one time, I remember soaking your clothes. I bet you will be crying now, I'm sorry for not telling you and most of all I'm sorry for being the cause of you crying. I may be gone but I will always be in your heart. Maybe one day we will meet? I will force my Omma to kidnap you and make you my brother. Hahahaha. Oppa should smile more, you look good smiling. And don't blame Sunggyu oppa, it was my descision.

PS, Hoya oppa I really think you are jjang. You can sing, dance and rap. Plus you can make me feel comfortable so fast. <3

I love you oppa, take care.

XOXO
~~~~.

And there was the choding who was not smiling anymore. But a serious face with tears in his eyes.

To: Choding Oppa

  CHODING OPPA, I'm sorry to leave just like that. First of all, oppa thank you for making me smile and laugh 24/7. Truthfully I love how you prank me eventhough I pretended to get piss off sometimes. kekeke. I will miss you so much. My dorky, silly oppa. I know you will blame Sunggyu Oppa, but promise me you won't hate him? You are a group, I want infinite to always shine. Forgive him, it was not his fault.. Oppa, make sure to smile when I'm gone. Takecare of the others and always brighten their lifes for me. I know you will probably be the most hurt. I remember when you confess your feelings for me, I'm sorry I couldn't accept your feelings, but oppa, I really really love you. Takecare of yourself. I will be watching you. 

PS; I was the one who put salt in your americano. Hehehehe/

XOXO
~~~~

The choding couldn't even smile. Next to him was his best friend L, who was also in tears.

To; L, myungsoo oppa.

  Hey Oppa, by the time you read this I will be far far far away from you. Oppa, at first I really hated you, you were so cold and rude to me. And I thought L was a silly name, but slowly after getting close to you, I began to love you so much. You are so full of aegyo, keke, remember how we decided to be friends? You spotted my bamboo pilllow and stole it saying that if I gave it to you, you will be my friend? We are so ridiculous oppa. TAKE CARE OF MY BAMBOO PILLOW!!! You know, you are really weird, which is why I love you so much. We spend so much time together that even Sunggyu oppa said that we are alike. Takecare of yourself oppa. I will miss you so much. Do not blame sunggyu oppa. I want infinite to continue as 7, and go up to the top. I will be supporting you in my heart. Thank you so much. You were my bestfriend and my brother at the same time. One day, I promise I will find all of you. One day.

Take care and love you.

Xoxo
~~~~

The last boy was crying out his heart out. The poor maknae just lost his bestfriend.

To my chingu Sungjong.

 You are so funny. I'm only 2 months older than you but yet you still call me Noona. We are the same age so I should address you as Chingu here. Hehehe. My bestfriend, I have left korea to somewhere far away. Did you know sunggyu oppa was cheating on me? I knew it months ago. Anyways please don't blame your hyung for my departure, a favor, please takecare of him, I know you do that well. Thank you for listening to Sunggyu Oppa even though he bosses you around. You my bestfriend, I will miss you so much. Take care of yourself and infinite. Your number one fan will be here supporting you in your heart. Goodbye my bestfriend. You left me with the most memories and each I cherish it deeply. Please be happy and never change yourself, I will be upset if you do. I love you so much. I will miss eating ice cream with you, gossiping, going shopping, having our heart to heart talks and many other things. My chingu, please move on and find someone to replace my spot. Anyways that's all I have to say. 

Thank you so much and I love you.

XOXO,
~~~~~

The boys passed their letters so that each of them could read. All of them had the same thing in their mind. But right now, they couldn't do anything about it. but just cry their hearts out. 

They embrace each other. The best thing was just taken away like that.