Final Straw

You cheated.

Months pass, things between me and Sunggyu change drastically. 

Sunggyu would more or less ignore me now. When I hug him, he would pull away and when I give him a peck, he would just give me an awkward smile. When I told him ' I love you' , he would just pretend like I didn't say anything. I knew he didn't love me anymore, his eyes, the eyes that once was filled with love and care was now empty. He look at me like I was some trash. I was selfish, I didn't want to let him go.
 

Was I wrong to want to keep you? Am I interrupting you? 


The few months, I change drastically. The once happy me was now gone. I cried every time when Sunggyu wasn't here. I cut myself. I didn't want to socialise with anyone. I knew that the more I hold on to him, the more I would hurt. But I was really selfish. I love him so much.

"Sunggyu Oppa, I won't be home till late today. Sorry I couldn't stay with you on your off day." 

I had to do my projects for my university today, it was Sunggyu's off day, but exams were coming out and I needed this projects to get my good grades. Sunggyu just look at me and nodded.

" Grab dinner yourself alright? "

I waited for a reply, but he was just looking at his phone. I close the door and heavy heartedly drove to school.

It was around 11pm when I reach home, the house was dark. I knew Sunggyu wasn't home. There was an unfamiliar scent in the house. I went to the bedroom and saw the messy bed. I went to put my items down but I spotted a pink lace that wasn't mine.

And than it hit me. That few hours I was gone, he brought HER to our house. To my house to be exact. This was the last straw, I knew it. I was miserable. Right there and then, I broke down. I had to leave. I really did have to.

My parents was right, they always have been. I took my phone and dialled my mother's number.

I sniff like crazy and started bawling as I heard my mother's voice on the phone.

"Omma!" I cried. I could hear my mum's panic voice.

"My heart. It hurts so much."

"HE CHEATED. I should have listen to you and appa. I gave him everything Omma. Everything." 

"I.... Want.... To..... Leave.... Seoul."

After awhile, my mum manage to calm me down. She told me that she will send the private jet tomorrow night. She told me not to do anything stupid and start packing. I assured her I wouldn't. I knew I was a mess, but I was still sane enough to know that my life is important. The cuts I cutted myself was just something I could take my mind away from for awhile. 

I knew he wouldn't comeback tonight.

I started packing my things. All my clothes and all my belonging. I made sure every single thing was pack, I didn't want to leave anything that reminded him of me behind, I knew he would be happier without me. I came across a box filled with memories when Sunggyu and I was dating. My parents never approve of my relationship with sunggyu and I should really have listen to them.