Pure Bliss.

You cheated.

Why? Am I not good enough for you? I was so blinded, I thought you love me, but I guess it isn't true. 
Do you know how much it hurts to see you touch her? The way your eyes sparkle for her? Your lips on hers? Am I just a distractions? 

It's all because of you. My once cheerful heart has gone cold. Why did you do this to me Sunggyu?

I'm sorry for not being perfect....




Waking up feeling his hands around my waist, it was pure bliss. I stared at his perfect face. His bangs covering his forehead, his perfectly sculpted nose, his cute adorable tiny eyes, his chubby cheeks and his pink pouty lips. I am so lucky to have such a perfect boyfriend. To others he may not be perfect, but to me, he was perfect. He was my everything.

I slowly nudge him up. 

"Jagi, wake up. You have work." 

He slowly open his small eyes and pouted. He was so adorable. 

"Sunggyu Oppa." I tapped his nose. 

He smiled his perfect smile and suddenly pulled me closer to him.

" Sleep! I don't want to go to work!!" He hug me tightly and close back his eyes. 

Tsk, this boy. Somethings will never change. I punch his chest lightly.

"Oppa, you have practice. Please wake up. I don't want your manager to scold you."

"Ara. But I want a kiss."

Sigh,. I quickly gave him a peck on his lips but as I drew away, he pulled me in and slid his tongue into mine. 
I savoured the moment and let my tongue glide with his. His sweet lips that made me melt. Before things get more heated up, I pulled away.

" You had your kiss, go and get ready. I will make you some breakfast."

I stood up and walk away. I went to the kitchen and made some toast for him. Sunggyu came out shortly with his dance attire.

"Baby, can I stay here with you today? I don't want to go to work." 

"You are having a comeback Sunggyu! And you are the leader, don't be so irresponsible to the infinite boys."

" Fine. Oh I have to go, I'm late." Sunggyu quickly gobbled down his toast.

I followed him to the door and he gave me a quick peck before he left.

" Saranghae!" Those words was what he said as he left the house. Those words that made my heart flutter. 

Yes. My perfect boyfriend is from the famous group infinite. We have been dating for 3 years, before his debut. I love him and he loves me too or so I think...