Infinite!

You cheated.

Days goes by, it was the same.

Sunggyu acted like nothing happen, I acted like nothing happen, but I knew my heart couldn't take it any longer.
Since I was bored, I decided to head down to the dance studio to visit the boys. 

" NOONA!!!!!!" Before I could reply I was grab into a tight embrace by Sungjongie. 

" NOONA! I MISS YOU SO MUCH! WHY DIDN'T YOU COME AND VISIT US MORE OFTEN!?" Sungjong pouted.

"Sorry, Sungjongie. Noona was busy." Sungjong just smiled at me and slowly let me go.I frown but before any of them could tell, I regain my composure and quickly fake a smile.

"WOOHYUN OPPA, HOYA OPPA, DONGWOO OPPA, SUNGYEOL OPPA, MYUNGSOO OPPA! I MISS ALL OF YOU SO MUCH!!!"

I hug each of them. They were like brothers to me, I laugh each and every one of them so much. I was glad that Sunggyu had such wonderful group mates. They each greeted me back in their own individual ways. 

Myungsoo would do his usual and hug me back really tightly, Sungyeol would scream and laugh while ruffling my hair, Dongwoo would grin and chuckle while I chuckle along with him as we hug, hoya would lift my chin up and show my he canine teeth while his other hand would embrace me and Woohyun would lift me off the ground and spin me around, placing a small kiss on my forehead as he putted me back down to earth. 

"Hello Oppas! I made dinner for all of you." I could hear the happy shouts and squels from the boys. Sungyeol snatch the boxes from me while the rest help him lay out the food. Woohyun pulled me down sitting me next to him and hoya on the floor.

They started digging in and I asked them usual question. Than I suddenly blurted it out.

"Oppas. Where is Sunggyu Oppa?"

Their faces quickly drop. I knew they knew. From their expressions, I knew each one of them knew about him cheating. I saw Hoya and Dongwoo Oppa clench their fist tightly. Myungsoo just look at his food, Sungjong kept his head while Sungyeol awkwardly cough.

I look at Woohyun as he started clearing his throat. " Hyung had to do something."

Sigh, don't lie to me Oppa, I know when you lie. I known you for so long that I know every habits of yours and the other infinite boys.

I just nodded my head and continued eating. I could see the boys awkwardly look at each other. I just lifted my head and smiled at all of them.

"Sungjonggie! Oppas! Eat the food, it's getting cold." 

I heard Sungyeol awkwardly laugh to break the silence and the rest started to follow him.

I know all of you are lying. I already know the truth.