Pabo.

You cheated.

Sunggyu arrive back at the apartment, it's been around 2 days since he had come home. He knew something was wrong, something didn't felt right. He on the lights to the apartment and look around. Pictures of him and you were replace with the pictures of infinite and him. The once big potrait of you and him was now taken down and replace with a huge potrait of him that a fan had given him once. 

He headed to the room and spotted the box. Tears started appearing in his eyes when he saw the promise ring and necklace. This was when he knew you really left, this was when his heart knew that you were gone. He sat on the bed holding the ring in his hands, he open the gold letter and started reading.

To, The love of my life.

  Hello Oppa. By the time you are reading this, I have already left. I'm going to start off with apologizing to you. I'm sorry for not being the perfect girlfriend. I'm sorry for not satisfying all of your desires and I'm sorry for not being able to make you happy. Oppa, you were the love of my life and even with what had happen, you would always be in my heart. Don't bother finding me. I mean, why would you even bother
Oppa, she's beautiful. That girl you were with, was beautiful. Please be happy with her, I'm sorry that I had to burden you. 


   My heart hurts so much. I'm tired of being the clingy one, you were my only one, I always trusted you. Did you know every day was so lonely, miserable and tiring. I'm going to leave you because I want to forget you, so I wouldn't cling onto you anymore. I'm gonna okay, it's better that I'm not here. Now you have so much sercrets from me. The promises we made are gone with the windThe only remaining thing is your cold eyesLike a wretch, I still miss your smile.

  I knew you were cheating on me Oppa, I saw it with my own eyes. Our promises, you broke it right? But don't blame yourself, I knew I was the one at fault. I tolerated you cheating on me for months. I'm not stupid Oppa. I want you to be happy Sunggyu but you really broke my heart when you brought that girl to our apartment. How did I know? You were clumsy enough to leave something behind. It was final for me. I always thought to myself that it was okay but that was really the last straw, I am slowly going insane. Pabo Oppa, my heart is hurting so much right now. I promise myself that I will forget you, that I will hate you. I will live my life happily. I will find another guy, no one is better than you but I will move on.

  Oppa, please be happy. That girl is really lucky to have you. Make sure to stay happy and takecare of yourself. Be a good leader and treat infinite well. I know that your dream is more important so make sure you put that as piority. Continue to stay on stage and shine brightly. I always admired your voice, your lovely voice. Keep singing and never stop. Live your dreams to the fullest. I hope that infinite would not give you a hard time, slowly gain their trust back ok? All 7 of you have to stick together. You shine the best as 7. Takecare of them and lead them well. You are a good leader and hyung to them, I am sure with that. I know all of you will make it to the top really soon. 

  My last present to you is this house. I officially change the name over to yours, so now you officially own this house. It's the only thing I can give you. Make sure to forget me and move on okay? Find your happiness. I will always be watching you. You will always have a spot in my heart. I will miss you but takecare. I'm sorry for not staying by your side, for leaving like this, but it's better this way. You had created many wonderful memories and I would always remember that. 

 
  Goodbye, my love. I love you.

From ~~~.

He knew what he had done, he knew how stupid he was. He knew that he love you, he was just blinded for a second. It was too late now. You were gone, gone from him. Everything gone. You left nothing. The only things left for him was the box of memories. He pulled his hair and scream out loud. He clench his heart and cried out loud. That night he regretted every single thing. He was stupid. 

" I'M SORRY ~~~. COME BACK TO ME. I LOVE YOU. I'M SORRY." 

He cried and cried. He tried calling you but your phone service wasn't available anymore. You left with no trace at all.