3 Sheets of Paper

Melodies and Memories

 

 

2 years later…

 “We’re a mistake so I’m breaking up with you! And here’s your song! I don’t need that.”

Yonghwa got up from his sleep, beads of sweat was dripping from his forehead and his heartbeat feels unusual.

“Could I consider that as a dream rather than a nightmare?” he questioned himself.

Though he’s been always dreaming about a girl an ‘unknown’ girl that has long dark brown hair and light complexion he never had a chance to recognize who she was or what she looks like. Her face always tends to be blurry in his vision and the only thing that was clear to him was the 3 sheets of paper that she threw.

He stood up then rummaged every drawer in his room. He took a black clear book and browsed every page. Most of the songs in the clear book were his newly written songs not until he reached the last page.

“Love Light” he uttered while staring at the first page of the paper. He flipped the pages and can’t help but wonder why these papers were stained with blood.

He turned it back to the first page and was surprised.

“What the?!?”

Music and Lyrics by Jung Yonghwa

“I wrote this?!?”

Something popped in his mind. “We’re a mistake so I’m breaking up with you! And here’s your song! I don’t need that.”

“My song?”

He stared at the lyrics while humming sounds.

Maybe I’m in love when I wrote this?

He was deep in his thoughts then he once again turned the pages of the paper while continue humming the song.

At the very bottom part of the paper something caught his attention

Inspired by You :)

“You? Who could that be?” he wandered in his room early in the morning. His mind was full of questions just because of 3 sheets of paper.

He scratched his head and continued staring on the paper.

2 years ago after Yonghwa was bumped by a car he was immediately brought to the hospital. After two days he regained consciousness but lost his memory and forgot everything about his past. A week had passed but no one came for him and the hospital bills were still unpaid. Luckily a kind hearted doctor who treated him paid off his bills and adopted him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seohyun just woke up by the triggering sound of the alarm clock. She instantly got up from her bed and went to the bathroom. She stared at her reflection on the huge mirror in front of her. She just can’t believe it, she broke up with her boyfriend 2 years ago after knowing that she’ll get married as soon as her mother will receive treatment but what happened was completely different.

Recall

It’s been a week since Seohyun broke up with Yonghwa and her life became really miserable, she misses his face, his touches and his voice. Inspite of her emptiness she was still obliged to have a dinner with her ‘future husband’s’ family along with her dad.

As soon as the dinner ended she can’t help but regret what she did last week. Her heart sank after hearing those words from her dad.

“Joo hyun’s mom just got diagnosed from a deadly disease and she still has to undergo therapy. After her therapy and if she have fully recovered surely that’ll be the time Joo Hyun will marry your son”

How long would the therapy possibly take? After she heard this she decided to contact Yonghwa once again and try to ask for his forgiveness, gain him back and just continue loving him again but he never answer her calls nor call her back. Seohyun felt hopeless and depressed but she still continued on in her life with a broken heart.

End of Recall

In the past two years Seohyun felt like every day of her life was filled with curiosity, sadness and regret.

How come she never bump into him ever again every time she goes to places where they usually hang out before and how come there was no sign of him. His phone is always busy and he never came back to the agency where he works.

Did he completely forget about me and started a new life?

Seohyun just sighed then went in the tub. Unknowingly, she hummed the song that was written on those sheets of paper.

 

Thanks for subscribing guys! I hope you'll leave your comments :)

KimNaYoung~