She Knows

Melodies and Memories

Yonghwa just agreed to what this mystery lady wanted. The three of them went to a coffee shop just near the bus stop.

Minhyuk was totally clueless about this even Yonghwa

It was nearly 6:00pm and Seohyun was worried on how her mom handled the wedding cancellation alone. Not to mention about her dad who is probably furious right now. She was worried about her mom and about Yonghwa.

They were both awkwardly seated. Yonghwa and Minhyuk were seated together while Seohyun was seated opposite to them.

Although was not the type to do these kind of things she needs to. No. She has to. She does not want to just live normally without doing the things that she has to do. Trying definitely does not do any harm…

“Joo Hyun ssi? Noona? Hmm.” Minhyuk bit his lips. How would he address her?

“Seohyun. Just Seohyun” Seohyun answered with a light smile. She was staring somewhere else probably at the table.

“Seohyun ssi. What is it that you need from me? Did I cause trouble for running away?” Yonghwa blurted out. His curiosity just won’t lessen. He has to find out if who this girl is…

Seohyun shook her head.

“My wedding is cancelled.” She answered still looking at a different direction.

Yonghwa was shocked. “Is it because of me?” Yonghwa unknowingly asked. Seohyun’s eyes were shifted to him.

Yes. It’s because of you…

Yonghwa mentally slapped himself. His question was filled with lots of meaning but he only meant one thing and that is because no one will be the singer at her wedding.

“Uhm. Err. Uhh. I mean. Is it because no one will sing? I’ll sing next time. When will it be rescheduled?” he asked slightly embarrassed.

Minhyuk on the other hand was stealing a few glances to Seohyun. He felt that this girl is a part of his hyung’s past. He better keep her. She seems very subtle to even help Yonghwa regain his memory. She’s actually making things confusing for his hyung.

“It is cancelled. It will never happen. And it is not because of a wedding singer.” Seohyun answered in a monotone.

They all went silent for a moment and Yonghwa excused himself to go to the restroom. Minhyuk on the other hand stayed. Seeing his hyung very puzzled he would not just sit there and watch.

“Uhm. Seohyun ssi.” Minhyuk uttered.

Seohyun looked at him.

“Hmm. My hyung. My Yonghwa hyung. He got on a car accident two years ago and he does not remember anything from the past so please don’t confuse him.” he sincerely spoke up just like asking a favour.

Seohyun’s eyes widened.

“Car accident?” she whispered to herself.

She was nearly crying when Minhyuk started to speak again.

“It happened on a night time near this area. People said he was holding three sheets of paper and up until now Hyung has it.”

Seohyun felt a little gush of hope. “So it’s him. It’s really him” she uttered nearly crying.

Minhyuk felt anxious.

“Omo. Seohyun ssi. Don’t cry.”

Seohyun wiped her tears with her hands. “How has Yong’s life become?”

Yong?

Minhyuk wondered.

“Seohyun ssi. Is hyung your. Uhm. Your boyfriend?”

Seohyun started to cry once again. She just nodded as an answer.

Minhyuk was looking at her with pity. She must have been through a lot…

Seohyun felt pain. It was definitely her fault why Yonghwa is like this. Things are way too clear for her as of now.

Yonghwa got into a car accident right after I broke up with him… In the end, I’m still the one who caused a lot of pain… I deserve to be forgotten.

Yonghwa came back on their table and was wondering on what happened to Seohyun. Minhyuk eyed Yonghwa and mouthed ‘Talk to her.’

Yonghwa’s forehead crinkled. Minhyuk stood up.

“Seohyun ssi. Please don’t cry. Just tell hyung everything. I’ll leave you both.” He said then caressed Seohyun’s shoulder.

Although Minhyuk does not know why Seohyun was like that it was pretty obvious that she was in pain. He understands that Seohyun must have been suffering for the past two years. It’s better to leave them both..