Wedding

Melodies and Memories

 

After two weeks. 

Yonghwa was ready to leave their home for the wedding ceremony at around 4:30pm. He brought along his guitar and those 3 sheets of paper that he preferred to sing for the ceremony.

"Hyung! Fighting!" Minhyuk yelled from the terrace of their house as he saw his hyung departed their home.

Yonghwa smiled at him and waved his hand. He started to walk and while walking he was practicing the song Love Light.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Seohyun along with her family and future family were having a picture taking inside a vacant room. As usual, Seohyun was trying her best to plaster a smile on her face although deep inside her she wants to cry and ran away.

After the group picture taking they all scattered in the room while Seohyun left to retouch her make up in the bride’s room.

She sat down on a chair then the make-up artist started doing her make-up.

“Agasshi, you look so beautiful” the make-up artist said while applying her some make-up.

Seohyun smiled a little “Kamsahamnida”

“Your groom must be very lucky to meet someone like you.” She complimented earning a light chuckle from her. Maybe the groom feels lucky but does Seohyun feel the same?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yonghwa finally arrived in his destination. He saw a lot of people preparing stuffs here and there it seems that he arrived too early for the ceremony. He was guided by a bride’s maid to enter the room where he can practice peacefully without bothering anyone.

As Yonghwa entered the room he saw a glass window opposite to the door he stood just in front of it to enjoy the nice view outside. He rested his guitar on a wall and stare at the beautiful view.

“Nice view” he mumbled. He sighed then started to hum a few notes from the song. Somehow, he felt uncomfortable singing loudly because the people from the adjacent room might hear him singing.  He does not want to be a distraction.

While he was mind battling whether to sing loudly or not he did not notice that someone entered the room. Not to mention that he was not just mentally fighting himself whether to practice or not he was also over focused on the nice view outside.

“Excuse me, a bride’s maid told me that the singer for my wedding arrived. Is it okay if I would hear your song?” a calm voice of a lady said.

In the meantime, Yonghwa was still absent minded but finally made a decision completely ignoring the lady. He must not have heard it though. Fine! Just practice like what you usually do!

Just then he started humming the first few notes of Love Light.

The lady who entered happened to be Seohyun was quite shocked to hear such familiar melody. She mentally kicked herself. It was impossible for that 'stranger' to sing 'that' song since it was originally composed by her ultimate love Yonghwa.

But then fate is just so cruel. Yonghwa who was still not aware that someone had entered the room started singing the song.

geuh del bo myun ul gool ee bbal geh jigo
geuh del bo myun ga seum ee doogeun doogeun
ah ee chuh lum soo joob geh mal hago
geuh del bo myun gwen siri oo seum ee na
babo chuh rum ja ggoo man geuh leh
ama neh geh sarang ee on gut gatah

Seohyun’s eyes averted. After listening to his song there was no more doubts in her. She ran towards her and gave him a back hug.

Yonghwa felt startled and stopped from singing.

“Yoong! I missed you I really missed you!” she started crying and sobbing while tightening her grip on his waist.

“Where have you been? I’ve been trying to contact you and everything! I didn’t mean to let you go and hurt you that way. I’ve been regretting it the whole time.”

Yonghwa was so clueless on what was happening he removed her grip from his waist then faced her.

She was about to ask her on what was she talking about. Maybe she got the wrong person? Today is her wedding day she couldn’t possibly be hooking up with someone?

As soon as Seohyun saw his pretty face she smiled while tears was still b her eyes. “It’s really you Yoong.”

She was about to hug him but Yonghwa caught her wrist and put it down. Seohyun gave her a questioning look.

“Yoong, are you still mad at me?” she asked without waiting for his answer. “I know I was wrong back then but I have regret everything and realized that I made a great mistake.” She said while looking intensely on him.

He was trying to grasp the words she just said but he was totally clueless about everything. She does not even know her name and who was she on his life all he knows is that she’s the bride, you can tell it just by looking at her but more than that she was a mere stranger to him.

Yonghwa finally let out his curiosity “Uhm. Miss, may I know who you are?” 

 

 

 

Finally updated :) First of all, I want to thank my subsribers for giving me support especially to those who leave their comments I really appreciate it <3 Second, I want to admit something :\ Honestly, I was planning to end this fic this way because our classes are almost starting >< but you might hate me for ending it miserably for Hyun. So, I was just wondering if you would want me to end it here (Hence, I'll just mark this chapter as final if you want me to do so) if you don't want to end it here then I'll add something to the story. Please help me decide. Thanks :)

 

KimNaYoung~