Bus Stop

Melodies and Memories

 

After the long bath Seohyun changed into her usual clothes a dress and a pair of nice heels. Today, she will go to a boutique along with her mom and fiancé for a fitting.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seohyun was inside a huge circular fitting room wearing her wedding gown she looked at herself in the oversized mirror. She closed her eyes and remembered everything that night, that night where she broke up with him. How could he even leave him that way?

Tears brims her eyes in just thinking about how obnoxious she was that day. She was in deep thoughts that she almost forgot about the time.

“Joo hyun ah. Gwaenchana? Should I get someone to assist you?” her mom called behind those curtains.

She wiped off her tears and cleared “Ne, gwaenchana.” Then she pulled a string that opened the curtain revealing herself to her mom and fiancé.

They were both delighted to see her. Her fiancé’s jaw dropped just by a glimpse of her she looks really beautiful on that dress. While her mom walked towards her and gave her a warm embrace.

“Joo hyun ah. Mom is so happy… mom’s wish will come true.” Her mom uttered softly while sobbing.

“Omma.” She mumbled. Seohyun just don’t know what to say. She can’t say that she’s completely happy with this even though this is what her mother wanted to happen. Her mom obviously had a battle of life in the past few years just to witness her walk down the aisle. Truthfully, Seohyun felt really thankful that her mom survived but there were times that she felt uneasy knowing that her mom wants her to marry someone that she doesn’t love.

“I’m so thankful Joo hyun ah.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile in a roadside, Yonghwa was doing his ‘part time job’. He was once again with his one and only love – the guitar and of course his ‘younger brother’ Minhyuk.

Minhyuk was the son of the doctor who adopted Yonghwa. Coincidentally, Minhyuk also loves music and have passion for it and that what made them get along very well.

Yonghwa just finished performing a song and the crowd cheered some girls squealed. Minhyuk carried the box where the funds were placed.

“Hyung! You look so cool there. The girls were just falling in love with you!” Minhyuk enthusiastically said.

“Really? They were falling for me?” Yonghwa asked disbelievingly. He was so humble as usual.

Minhyuk nodded “Mmm. I guess it’s time for you to pick one of them. Hyung, what do you think?” he shrugged his shoulders.

“I think so too.”

They have been happily talking about their love life while walking towards the bus stop.

“Minhyuk ah, why don’t we buy lunch for uncle before visiting him in the hospital?” Yonghwa suddenly asked.

“Hmm, I’m so sure that dad is too busy to eat but okay!” he replied. Then they entered a small food store just behind the bus stop.

After buying food they both sat down on the benches waiting for the next bus to arrive. Yonghwa looked around the place calmly not until something popped in his mind.

“We’re a mistake so I’m breaking up with you! And here’s your song! I don’t need that.”

“Huh? This is the place where the break-up happened.” He whispered to himself.

“Hyung, I almost forgot.” Minhyuk blurted out cutting off his thoughts.

“What is it?”

“A close friend of mine is looking for a replacement for him. He actually sings in wedding and other occasions but they have a family gathering on the day of the wedding. So, uhmm----” Minhyuk wasn’t able to finish his sentence.

“Hmm, then are you going to ask me to be the replacement?” Yonghwa interrupted him knowing what Minhyuk needs.

The younger nodded with a huge grin.

“Okay, just tell me when and where.”

 

 

Updated :) Hope you like it guys :) Anyway, this will come to an end soon. WARNING. This will probably end miserably unlike "Still in Love" please don't hate me :/ Please leave your comments ~

 

KimNaYoung~