Claimed Prize

Melodies and Memories

 

Seohyun’s mom noticed that her daughter suddenly disappeared so she went to look for her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The tears in her eyes paused as she heard those words from him. Seohyun instantly take a few steps away from Yonghwa.

What is this about?

“Is this a prank?” Seohyun let out a dry laugh.

Yonghwa looked at him with pity. He was so insensitive to even say those words to her whom he does not know at all and it seems like that this lady is so emotional because of that.

“I’m sorry but I think you got the wrong person.” He told him sincerely.

Seohyun laughed all of a sudden. “This is a joke!” she walked closer to him and patted his chest. “Your joking me! You’re obviously taking revenge! Aren’t you? Yong!” she kept on hitting his chest while looking down and she started to cry once again.

Yonghwa felt a light sting in his chest not because of the beatings that he receives but because of what he sees.

This poor girl.

He grabbed her wrist and looked at her eyes. He slowly cupped her face to wipe off the tears on Seohyun’s beautiful face.

Seohyun looked at him longingly. His actions are just so gentle, just like Yonghwa’s.

“Miss, please calm down. You have to look pretty. It’s your wedding day.” Yonghwa cautiously uttered making Seohyun wake up from the reality.

She unconsciously nodded and looked down “Yeah, it’s my wedding” she muttered softly.

“My wedding” she repeated once again. Both of them were standing in the room with Seohyun facing the window and Yonghwa facing Seohyun’s back.

There was a moment of silence inside the room. It seems that Seohyun was still in the process of digesting what just happened and it was very difficult for her. Is this guy really Yonghwa or not? But why would he know “Love Light”?

He’s certainly Yong. But what is this mess? Is this my price for leaving you that way?

Seohyun’s heart ached. She can’t help but reminisce the past.

Meanwhile, Yonghwa was trying to figure out things. Could this girl be the one in my dreams?

He felt a different feeling inside him but he can’t identify what it was and not to mention that he was so not ready for this drama, what Minhyuk said was for him to become a replacement singer and not an actor.

All of a sudden Seohyun speak up. “Yonghwa”

“Yes?” Yonghwa responded.

Seohyun smiled sweetly. It’s really him. “The view outside is so relaxing.”

Yonghwa started to get calm, it seems like Seohyun was finally back to her senses but what could’ve possibly be the reasons for the drama earlier?

“Yes it is. I hope you’re feeling better now.”

Seohyun finally faced him with a sad smile “I don’t.” Yonghwa looked at him worriedly. “But I will feel better if you will sing Love Light for me” she naughtily said.

Yonghwa started to get curious. How did she know this song? And how did she know my name from the very start?

Seohyun noticed that Yonghwa was bothered so she called him “Yonghwa.” Oh how nice was it to mention his name…

Yong got startled and instantly nodded. It seems like that the tables have turned Seohyun finally managed to cope up with the situation but Yonghwa was kind of bothered. Who wouldn’t be?

 

 

 

At last! I finally find time to update :) I hope you guys are still in to reading this fic because I'm really going to continue this I just really need time. I hope you'll like this short chapter although there are still lot of unanswered questions~ :)

 

Lovelots,

 

KimNaYoung~