Accident

Melodies and Memories

The sound of guitar fills the small room but Seohyun’s heart and mind was filled with memories of her and Jung Yonghwa.

Yonghwa on the other hand was having a difficult time singing. Will I sing? For her?

Seohyun cleared and palmed the guitar strings to stop it from playing. Yonghwa looked at her curiously.

“Love Light” Seohyun uttered.

Yonghwa eyed her even more.

“It sounds better in piano.” She smiled with teary eyes. Although it actually sounds better in guitar. But Yonghwa was never given a chance to play it to her before using the guitar because she broke up with him right after he gave the song.

Yonghwa stared at her with a very curious expression. What does she mean? Why is this girl so fragile and mysterious? Who is she?

The atmosphere in the room was very quiet in fact very peaceful. Seohyun just let it be. If this guy is not Yonghwa then fine he's a stranger and Seohyun does not need to make him fall in love with her and act like normal couples which is very false but if this guy is Yonghwa...

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK.

Three loud knocks ruined Seohyun's thoughts and Yonghwa's curiosity.

"I'll open it" Seohyun politely offered with a smile. Yonghwa bowed and let her be.

"Seohyun ssi, please prepare for----" the lady stopped saying a word after noticing Seohyun's look which was a total mess from crying. "OMO! Let's re-touch your make-up! What happened? We're almost starting" the lady anxiously said while pulling Seohyun to a different room not even giving her a chance to say something to Yonghwa.

After a few a minute that Seohyun left Yonghwa was left very dumbfounded he was very curious and eager to know something about her.

Is she a part of my past?

RIING RIING.

His phone rang. It was a call from Minhyuk.

"Yoboseyo?" he answered.

"Is this Jung Yonghwa ssi?" an unfamillar voice answered.

"Yes. Who is this?" Yonghwa asked worriedly.

"I'm a police and you're friend is in the police station right now."

"WHAT???" he answered in shock.

"Please come to him and fix everything. Here in _____ Police Station" then the police hung up.

"Minhyuk? What happened to him?" Yonghwa mouthed. He was definitely worried. He has to go there. What could have happened to his dongsaeng. He ran out of the room and bumped into Seohyun who was about to enter the room where he was.

"I'm sorry. I have to go. Its an emergency."

"What do you mean?" Seohyun asked curiosly.

"I'm sorry. I let you down. I have to go" Yonghwa bowed and left. He was definitely in a rush. Seohyun was not able to say anything. 

Just like that he left without knowing everything.

Would I ever meet him again? I definitely will but my status is different.

She was ready for her wedding. Her dress was looking good, her make up was retouched, her hair was stunning, her family is very happy, her fiance is also ready but her heart is still locked in Jung Yonghwa's memories that he couldn't even remember.

"What should I do?" she whispered softly.

There will be no wedding singer and that's not a big deal. A wedding can go perfect without a singer so that cannot be a reason to delay the wedding. It will frustrate her mom it will give her mom a stress.

Then a girl passed by her she seemed like a family member from the groom's side "Where is everyone?" Seohyun asked.

"At Room 5." she answered.

"Thank you." Seohyun briskly walked going there. She opened the door and smiled.

Her mom was the only person inside. Her mom seems to be unhappy.

"Joo Hyun ah." her mom called.

"Omma." she replied.

 

 

 

 

 

Updated after how many months, years? I really apologize for that. I finally find an inspiring moment to update this! Thanks for waiting for me ^_^ I am very happy that you are still subscribed guys I am so happy :"> Please do leave your comments. It really motivates me to update. Thank you so much everybody :) I am going to end this story sooner or later please wait for me. ^_^

 

 

 

KimNaYoung~