Light

Melodies and Memories

People were staring to surround the bus stop. Of course, they were waiting for the bus and wanted to immediately go home. Except for Seohyun and Yonghwa who wants to know on where will this thing go or where will this thing bring them…

It was night time. The place is dark. The road lights, the advertisements, the stores and the moon lights up the city. The wind is also stronger. It was cooler. The scene was more refreshing. More romantic.

Seohyun’s heart trembled when he felt Yonghwa’s warm hands in her cheeks.

Just like before. Very warm. Very comforting.

How she missed being touched by Yonghwa.

Yonghwa on the other hand was still confused. He only knows that Seohyun is his ex-girlfriend who break-up with him because of family issues. He also concluded that Seohyun is from a rich family. Another thing, he actually composed love light for Seohyun.

What else does he not know? Does he know it all?

He was still confused but the feelings in his heart makes his confusions fade. Things turned upside down. He is following his heart.

Seohyun was running out of words. Does she have anything else to say???

She leaned closer to Yonghwa and hugged him but before that the bus had arrived and the crowd went in the bus leaving the both of them and the passer-by.

Yonghwa saw startled by the sudden skinship but he was surprised that he actually hugged her back. Is this what they call heartstrings?

He wondered.

“Yong, will you forgive me? I have made lots of mistakes to you and I wanted to change that.” Seohyun mumbled still in their hug.

Yonghwa’s heart felt light by hearing those words. He let out a light smile. He does not know why but his heart is the one functioning on him.

This girl has a lot of impact in his heart or should I say Seohyun still has a great impact on Yonghwa’s heart.

But is that impact enough? Is the reaction of the heart enough? What about his mind? He still does not clearly remember everything.

Seohyun broke the hug. She felt bothered. Yonghwa was not speaking. What could possibly be in his mind?

“Yong. Tell me. I’ll clear everything to you.” Seohyun uttered eyeing him.

Yonghwa looked away.

What did just happen???

Yonghwa was confused. Earlier his mind was functioning then all of a sudden he followed his heart and it felt good and once again his min was starting to eat him.

“Uhm, I’m sorry. I don’t remember you that much.”

Seohyun felt pain in her heart. She wants to cry. Those were the words she had been avoiding to hear but it came out.

Don’t cry.

She was running out of answers. How should she reply on those words? She was afraid that she’ll break down again. She’s afraid that Yonghwa will just tell her that ‘Ahh. You’re Hyun. Okay.’ For short she’s afraid that even though he remembers her she’ll still be rejected. How can she possibly cope up with the situation?

She felt miserable. Everything was silent for her. What should she do?

She let out a breath.

“I’ll just wait for you to remember me.”

Yonghwa instantly looked at her. Surprised.

Seohyun stood up and bowed. She started to walk. She was relaxed and looking calmed. She thinks that time can heal pain. Maybe Yonghwa needs that. Maybe Yonghwa got into an accident to purposely forget everything and can unknowingly heal the pain that Seohyun caused. And that’s also the case for Seohyun, maybe she needs more time to heal the pain. She thought of it. Nothing is taken in a hurried manner. That’s why there’s a saying ‘slowly but surely’. She’s going to do it that way. It’s either she’ll slowly heal the pain in her heart or she’ll slowly get back with Yonghwa. She doesn’t know.

Yonghwa followed Seohyun’s walking figure. It was the back view just like before.

He felt like he missed an opportunity right there but it seemed right to him. But why does his heart felt bad?

“We’re a mistake so I’m breaking up with you! And here’s your song! I don’t need that.” she strongly uttered then threw the pieces of paper at him and walked away.

But before she was able to walk farther she felt a pair of arms encircled on her waist.

A scene appeared on his mind. His eyes widened. He exchange glances to the walking Seohyun and to the spot beside him where Seohyun was earlier – beside him.

It was clear. His heart knew all along and now his mind realized it.

“Hyun, I won’t lose you again.” He whispered to himself.

Seohyun was silently crying while walking towards nowhere. The lights of the city guiding her on her way to nowhere. She felt a tight feeling in her chest but this is her choice. Let go.

But all of a sudden she felt a pair of arms wrapped around her waist. Her tears instantly stopped and her hands travel up to the pair of hands around her waist. Gently, holding onto it.

Yonghwa rested his jaw on her shoulders.

“Hyun. Don’t leave me. Again.” He whispered softly with a tone of pain and yearning.

Seohyun smiled and tears once again burst out from her eyes but this time it was tears of joy. Finally.

Yonghwa broke the back-hug and Seohyun turned around she instantly hugged Yonghwa.

“Yong! I missed you so badly!!! I thought you will never remember me! Thank you!!! For remembering me! And I’m very very sorry!!!” she broke down crying happily. Yonghwa was hugging her even tight.

“I missed you too. Hyun, my heart remembers you. It’s okay, it’s okay. You did not do anything wrong. Hyun.” Yonghwa responded in a calm tone.

The calm, gentle Yonghwa is finally back. Still here on the bus stop.

Seohyun broke the hug and Yonghwa cupped her face. Once again wiping her tears with his thumb.

“Yong” Seohyun intently stared at him. “I’m sorry.”

Yonghwa smiled at her. “It’s okay. You did not do anything wrong.”

Seohyun smiled at him as well. Yong, you’re finally back.

Her heart, finally, it felt at ease. Like a ton of baggage was lifted. The same goes for Yonghwa. He concluded that it was best to follow your heart. Now, not only his heart felt at peace but also his mind. It was clear and certain that he loves Seohyun. Surely, Seohyun was her Love Light for she paved the way for him gaining back not only his memory but also his capability to love.

“Thank you” Seohyun uttered. “I love you Yong” she whispered.

Yonghwa smiled showing off his teeth.

“I love you too Hyun.”

He leaned closer to Seohyun and their lips met.

Finally, a happy memory in the bus stop. The moon light was lighting up the place brightly and the wind blows coolly. Very relaxing. Very Romantic. Perfect for both Seohyun and Yonghwa.

 

THE END <3

 

 

 

 

 

Ayoo subscribers! Finally, after 1 year and a half I finished this. And like what you guys wanted it has a happy ending ^_^ I actualy had a hard time thinking about the ending but when Ii typed Chapter 9 everything just came out naturally. I hope you like it and please please please do leave your comments! I would love to hear from you ^_^ I know its really fail but I did my best. Thanks for reading! Love you all! <3

 

KimNaYoung~