Make Up

It's A Complicated (Love) Story

Yesung tossed and his bed. He looked at the clock hanging on the wall just opposite his bed. 12:06. Past midnight and he's still awake. He kept thinking of what Leeteuk said earlier. He knows he deserves to be happy. Well, everyone does. And weird though as he maybe he deserves to be happy too. But he can't help but be scared of what might happen in the future. Is Wookie going to be the same as Kibum? Will Wookie leave him? Will Wookie lie to him? Can he trust Wookie not to break his fragile heart? There's just too many questions in his mind and not much answers that he can find.

 

Yah! Stop thinking Kim Jongwoon! It's not like there's a person in this planet who can answer you, you idiot! What will happen tomorrow will happen tomorrow.. Stop thinking and go to sleep.

 

Yesung wanted to hit himself with a frying pan for arguing with himself inside his head.

 

You really are weird Yesungie kekekeke.....

 

Yesung gave himself a light slap in the face for being a silly turtle. He took a deep breath and adjusted his pillow hoping that sleep would come to him soon.

..........................


Ryeowook noticed the sudden change in his hyung's attitude.

 

Why does he seem so cheerful nowadays? This is really strange....And what's with all the skinship with me? It's not like we're  on Super Show everyday!

 

Ryeowook shook his head and just shrugged off his Yesung hyung's change in behavior as part of his being weird by nature. He was just glad that Yesung was back to his old self again. Talking and joking around just like before. 

He went to the table where the bottles of water were placed. He was thirsty from all the dancing that they have been doing since morning. He nearly choked on the water he was about to swallow when the hyung he was just thinking about casually put an arm around his shoulders.

 

"You seemed so lost in your thoughts Wookie-ah. What were you thinking? You even had a frown on your face."

 

"I-I...nothing hyung." Ryeowook sighed. How can he tell his turtle loving hyung that he finds his sudden change in behavior as weird?

 

"Are you sure Wookie-ah? I was thinking maybe you have a problem. You know that I'll help you any way I can, right?" Yesung sounded genuinely concerned. And there was a soft look in his eyes that Ryeowook couldn't put his fingers on.

 

Oh hell yes! I do have a problem! The name of the problem just happens to be Kim Jongwoon. Aisshh!

 

"It's ok hyung. And thanks for your concern. But I'm ok so you don't have to worry about me." Ryeowook gave him a little smile.

 

"I'm glad you are ok Wookie-ah. Just let me know if there's anything I can help you with, ok?"

 

Ryeowook nodded and said ok. He felt Yesung squeeze his shoulder tenderly and kissed him on the cheek before walking away. Ryeowook froze on the spot and blushed.

 

Did he just kiss me????? What was that for???? Aishh Yesungie you really drive me crazy!!!!

 

He stood there transfixed until the choreographer called to them to get back to positions for the the last round of dance practice. Their next concert is in two weeks. He didn't notice the evil smirk that Kyuhyun and Heechul exchanged with each other who both just witnessed the scene a minute ago. Leeteuk noticed but decided not to inform the eternal maknae. Whatever plan the two might be scheming he wants in on  it if it will bring the turtle lover and the eternal maknae together. The diva and the evil maknae looked at him and he smiled. They all had a smirk on their faces when they got back to their positions.