Before You Go

It's A Complicated (Love) Story

Yesung opened his eyes and stared at the ceiling. He extended his left arm to check if Kibum was there. He felt disappointed that his dongsaeng woke up before him. It has been a habit of Yesung to wake up the kid by touching his philtrum and kissing his nose. He slowly got up and searched for his shirt which he found at the foot of the bed. Before he could put it on Kibum opened the door and entered still drying his hair with his towel. Yesung smiled at the sight and smell of his beloved dongsaeng. Kibum smelled of soap and aftershave. He was wearing black jeans and white shirt that fit his body perfectly.

"Good morning, hyung." Kibum flashed Yesung his y smile.

"Good morning to you too."

Yesung took the towel and helped Kibum dry his hair while kissing the younger man every few seconds. Kibum took a step closer and kissed Yesung on his lips. Yesung stopped what he was doing and hugged his dongsaeng making the kiss deeper and passionate. Its always a good way to start your day thought Yesung, smiling.

"We should go have breakfast now before Sungmin hyung finishes off all the food. You know how Wookie doesn't like to cook twice for one meal."

Kibum was about to say something else when Yesung silenced him with another kiss.

"But I already have my breakfast right in front of me." breathed Yesung in Kibum's neck

"I would prefer having you for breakfast too if I didn't have an audition in one hour."

Yesung sighed. He knows how important that audition is for his boyfriend. With another kiss he tossed the towel on the bed and went out with Kibum to have their breakfast.

"Good morning, hyung!" greeted Ryewook from the table where Yesung can see Sungmin, Leeteuk, Shindong, and Hangeng attacking their breakfast.

"Good morning guys."  Yesung smiled at Ryewook and everyone. Ryewook stood up and got two bowls of fried rice from the kitchen and set it on the table.

"Aish! Sungmin hyung that's for Yesung hyung and Bummie!" Yesung can't help but grin at how the eternal maknae reprimanded Sungmin who just grumbled and sat back on his chair knowing that Ryeowook wouldn't let him touch anything that that maknae has reserved for Yesung. Kibum started eating as soon as he sat down and was standing up after ten minutes.

"I really have to go. I don't want to be late for this audition. Thanks for the food Wookie!"

"Good luck, Bummie!" Ryewook said.

"Yeah, good luck kid!" Leeteuk said and so did everyone on the table.

"Thanks guys!"

Just as Kibum turned to leave Yesung caught his wrist and spun him around. 

"You forgot something."

Yesung pulled the surprised man and kissed him on the lips.

"Now you can go. And good luck!"

Kibum looked him in the eye. "I love you Kim Jongwoon."

"I love you too Kim Kibum." Kibum pecked his lips and left.

"Aigoo! The lovebirds!" Leeteuk chuckled. Yesung was already used to his friends teasing him so he just smiled and resumed eating so he didn't notice the sadness in Ryeowook's eyes. No one did. Except Leeteuk.