Kill Siwon (slightly rated -?-)

Loving You Hurts Me.. A Lot..--
Ok, for those who read my fanfic when it first came out, please refer back to chapter 1. Because I edited it so it would make sense(?). XD anyways, please enjoy! ___>;)

I walked and stopped in front of a dark alley. I looked around me and walked right in, pretending to read my book.

"Hmph.. You're finally here, huh." A unfamiliar man said while chuckling.

I slammed my book shut and looked up, using one hand to hold the book while the other in my pocket.

"Yunho.." I said under my breath and stared intensly at him.
"What's with the stare, man?" Yunho smirked and stared back at me.

"What do you want." I asked, still staring at him.
"Well~~ I want you to do a favor for me.." He walked towards me and pushed me to the wall.

"Ow.." I hissed and rubbed my neck.

He then slammed his arms against the wall, besides my head.
I glared at him when he leaned his head closer.

"I want you to.. kill.. someone." He leaned in and whispered next to my ear, and bit it.

"NO!" I hissed at the pain and also rejecting his favor. Me?! killing someone? That is one thing that I'll NEVER do in my ing life!

"Whoa whoa, calm down cowboy. You haven't even heard who yet!" Yunho leaned down lower and rubbed his lips against my neck.
I immediately shivered as soon as he breathed out and whispered the name.

"It's Siwon.. You know who he is, right?.." Yunho smirked.
Siwon? Why him?! WHY?!

"N-no.." My breath became uneasy.
He abruptly kissed and bit into my neck, leaving a mark.

"Don't lie to me~" Yunho sang while planting another one.

"nn.. I.. Don't.. Know! HIM!!" I tried to push him away, but he knew my every move and pinned me against the wall.
He kissed me roughly on my lips and demanded to stick his tongue in. My eyes quickly shut, but tears fell down my cheeks.
I rejected and closed my lips shut.

"Hmph.. Looks like you're one hell of a stubborn brat." Yunho chuckled and finally seperated.

I opened my eyes slowly, staring right back at Yunho's face.
While I opened my eyes fully, tears started to fall again.
I'm not crying though.. I just don't know why tears fell out. Was it because of fear?

"Auww sweetie, don't cry.. I'm just asking you to simply kill that man who loved you and still does. I just can't simply give you to anyone.. You're just too.. perfect." Yunho caressed my face with one hand.
I abruptly looked away, avoiding his hand.
And just then, his patience broke.

His smirking became dark and cold.

"You're going to play this way? FINE!" His free hand went staight under my shirt, touching the untouched. He went up my chest and rubbed my s.
His face leaned in for a rough kiss while his free hand went lower. Under my pants.

I struggled to get out of his grasp, but nothing worked. I attempted to scream, but my voices was muffled against his lips. All I could do was struggle and kick, hoping that that is the only way out of his grasp.

He continued to kiss me, demanding his tongue to be in mine. Nipping my bottom lips, I gave in. He smirked evilly and went straight in. My tears fell down quicker while I prayed for someone to save me.
Just as he wanted to go deeper into my mouth, I bit him.

"AUGGHHH!! You !" Yunho backed off, holding his mouth. Blood streamed down from his hand to the edge of his elbow.
I fell to the ground, clutching my shoulders while I calmed myself down.

"You are going to PAY FOR THIS! Boys, beat him." Yunho snapped and signaled the two guys. From the dark, two men came as ordered.
I looked up..
My face turned pale..
What shocked me was.. the two men.. was my best friends.
Yoochun and Junsu. The only two guys who I played with during elementary and middle school, who helped me with every twists and turns. Supported me when I need support. And of course, I did that to them as they did it to me. But I never knew that they would fall into Yunho's hand, the one man whom so-called 'loved' me during middle school.

"Ch-Chunnie?.. S-Su?.." I whimpered while my back was against the cold wall as I looked up to the cold faced guys.

"Don't EVER call us 'Chunnie' and 'Su'. You bastard.. Why didn't you come and save us?!" Yoochun hissed and glared intensly at me.

"Wha- What do you mean? I-I never.. heard such a thing!"

Yoochun and Junsu's face became darker.
They rushed towards me and beat me. They grabbed whatever they can besides them and hit me as hard as they could.
All I could do was stay in a fetal position and block my head.

"Alright boys.. You can stop, we gotta go. Jae wants me back before lunch." They didn't stop then though. They continued to beat the living daylights out of me, hoping to wash off the sins and the grudge they had against me.

"ALRIGHT! QUIT IT! NOW!!" Yunho shouted out before they knocked me to eternal sleep.
My two best-friends breathed uneasily and gasped for air while sweat dripped from their face.

"Get outta here you two." Yunho waved his hand and the two of them ran as fast as they can.
My body hurts.. but it felt so numb. It stings, the floor made it worse and the unknown liquid beside me stung my cut skin.

Yunho kneeled down and lifted my head up.
My breath became uneasy as I tried to gasp for air.
He kissed deeply in my lips while my eyes became watery.

"I give you until the upcoming end of summer. Remember.. it's Choi Siwon you're going after. Alright? The sooner you kill him, the sooner you'll get back what you first owned. Arasso?" Yunho whispered into my ear. I nodded, my eyes felt heavy.
Am I dieing? I hope so.. that way, I don't have to face any more of Yunho this and Yunho that..

`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*
Narrators P.O.V
---------------

The unconcious man woke up right outside of the back of the super market.
Kibum struggled to get up.

'My head feels.. so light.. Where am I?' Kibum thought while looking around, not noticing the dripping blood from his head.

"KIBUMM!! Oh god! Please be alive! I'LL MAKE YOU YOUR FAVORITE FOOD!! WAKE UP!!!" Once Kibum heard the voice, he got up.

"Auww.. My.. head.. L-Leeteuki-e.. I'm.. Over here!.." Kibum tried to support his weight.

'Have I ever been this heavy? I didn't even eat dinner and breakfast! and I'm already breathing hard!'

"Wha- OMO!! KIBUM! YOU GUYS!! KIBUM IS OVER HERE!!" Ryeowook cried as soon as he saw Kibum bending over.

"W-wookie?..." Kibum squinted, still not noticing the dripping blood flowing down on beside his cheeks.

"OMO! KIBUM! YOU'RE BLEeding...kib..?" Kibum's eyes fluttered, the only last scene he caught was Leeteuk, Sungmin, Ryeowook, Heechul, Siwon and 4 other guys following him.

As soon as his eyes closed, all he saw was darkness.

'oh no.. I hate darkness..' Kibum thought.

Before he knew, he had already passed out and fell down to the floor.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
mwahahahaha.. the cameos showed up.. for dbsk couple fans, please.. forgive me! > :( I will change them! so dont worry! <3
Comments:

Ai Naka- YESH! Please continue to read! :D Love you~ <3

uphaa- thanks~ I updated! so read! :D

TopToryfangurl~;D- ah~ ill get to that. i've just been into suju couple that i just had a sudden urge to create a fanfic. XD and don't worry, i won't let them be like tht! I have confidence that they'll be back in NO TIME! :D because, afterall.. i created this story. ;)

please!! no silent readers! I know you have something to say! :D don't hesitate! All suju couple fans are welcome! haters.. uh.. just drop by and say hi. ^___^;

anyways, sorry for the long update! ill be starting school next week. i only get to use the computer on fri, sat, and sundays. so its usually a weekly update. but if i get lucky, i might be able to sneak on this comp! :D thanks for reading!