Peaceful Morning?..

Loving You Hurts Me.. A Lot..--
TopToryfangurl~;D-
to be honest.. i had not planned for it to be funny.. XD it was suppose to be serious (u remember the chapter i said was cut off? it was suppose to be a serious chappie..) but i felt very happy and hyped up so i made it funny. i swear, my hands are playing tricks on me again. =___= and to be honest, in my opinion.. i thought wat my 'hands' typed.. made NO sense. like, literally. thanks for loving that chappie tho! :D

miki-chan-
yep! and yun loves jae toooooooo freakin much! XD

today, i was really touched and kinda sad. cuz this girl named taylor paige storch (13yrs old) died in a skii trip. and so her parents donated her organs to other people. one lady with two sons had her heart. and..it was just sad.. and i found her on fb. i did try to add her, but i guess no one really get into her fb account.. TT_____TT RIP TAYLOR PAIGE STORCH. even tho i dont know her, i am still touched. :)

this is going to be random (but important to me) but does anyone kno when the next sm audition is coming up? I'm going to audition in it. :)

enough me blabbing and more on the typing! :)

E N J O Y ! ~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
(Kibum's pov)

As I ran back into the giant mansion, I stopped in the middle of the lonesome hallway. My breath hovering in front of me as I breath harshly. Was it me.. or did Yunho apologized? Was Yoonji really just playing with my heart? Did my parents really paid her to do that? Why would they do that?

Questions would not stop entering my busy mind as I unconsiously walk into my room. As I walk towards my messing bed with unfolded sheets, I laid and let forgetness come upon me and brainwash these stupid questions. I'm sure there are answers, but I fear I do not need to know them any time soon. Just for now, I'll leave things be. But just to keep in mind, that the deal is now off. Things can be the way they normally are.. before Yoonji appeared..

~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`
(narrator's pov.)

The next bright morning, light shone into each and every room in the mansion. The effulgence sunlight spotted each and everyone's eye and they all grunted and moaned in pain and uneasiness. Except for Leeteuk, who was out in the kitchen on the phone.

"Ehh? He did?! Lies.. It's like, his life rely's on it! There's no way he did that!"
[Jeesuz, I thought so too. but when I looked out, it was really there! In gazillion pieces!]

Leeteuk continued to talk to this familiar man, or perhaps, boyfriend of his on the phone as he walked in circles, chatting happily away in the nice morning.

"Alright.. I believe you.. Oh, and I heard you have new room mates! Is that true? You better not be cheating behind my back.."
[Yessss, it's true! and I will never cheat on you! I still and always will love you, my sweetie!~]
"Ok, no offense, but when u said those two last words, I swear Bloody Mary touched my back with her cold hands.."
[Hey!]
"Just kidding.. so, what's their names?"
[Well, there's H- Oh wait.. hold on, I dropped my fork. Hoolllddd ooonnnnnn...]

Leeteuk stood there and waited. He was a patient man.. but only towards the person he loved the most.

[allrrright! Got it. anyway, their names are HanKyun-]
and suddenly, another voice came in through the phone.

[IT'S HANGENG YOU ! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU?!?!?!?]
".. seems like he screamed off his head.."
[well, he'd better, or else I'm gonna go rip his head off myself.]
"Don't do that.."
[okkaayyyyyyy...]
"Good boy. Now who are the others?"
[there's Kyuhyun, Hankyung, Siwon and Yesung.]
"Siwon?"
[yep, suprising huh.]
"Ok then. I gotta go, I think I hear the kids coming downstairs now."
[yah! Why do you still keep calling them 'kids'?!]
"What.. does it make you jealous?" Leeteuk giggled.
[w-what?! n-no! O-oF course n-not! Bye!]
"Yah, Kangin!"

Leeteuk eyed the phone and tsked.
Speaking of irony, Sungmin skipped happily down.

"TEUKIE UMMA!!!" Sungmin hopped over cheerfully to Leeteuk and gave him a huge 'bunny' hug.

"What makes you so energetic this morning, hm?" Leeteuk arched his eyebrow in a question matter.

"Well, this morning, I saw two bunnies! They are so furry!"

"Cool! Now sit down, I'm making breakfast now."

"Mhm!" Sungmin nodded cutely and hopped away once again like a bunny.

Leeteuk sighed and chuckled at the innocent Sungmin who seemed to have never really grown.. inside.

As Leeteuk went for the fridge, he pulled the hard, cold metal handle. The sudden breeze shook him in such morning and he searched for the eggs and ham. He scattered the ingredient onto the counter and just then, the yawning Ryeowook walked in.

"Good morning to you, Ryeowook!"

But Ryeowook ignored, seems to be that there was a missing piece in describing his morning. There seems to be a set of headphones stuck to the sides of his head and a piece of cord dangling down to his palm, where there lays his ipod.

"Ryeowook!" Leeteuk exclaimed.

Ignored.

"RYEOWOOK!" Leeteuk shouted and fumed, making Sungmin jump and punch slightly on Ryeowook's arm.

"Ow! Hyung, what was that for?!" Ryeowook hissed and took off his headphones.

"Teukie umma was talking to you!" Sungmin whispered and grunted the last two words.

Leeteuk crossed his arms and waited for the two simple words to flow easily out of Ryeowook's lips.

"G-Good morning, Teukie Umma.." Ryeowook mummbled and bobbed his head up and down in a apologetic form.

"Good." Leeteuk walked back to the counter and heated up the pan. Then another walked in.

He dressed in extraordinary pajamas for a man like him. Not only was it awkward for him to wear it, but it was pink. As usual, Leeteuk ignored and Heechul's gained the two usual eyes.

"What?"

"Heechullie-ah.. Are those my pajamas?" Sungmin asked, tilting his head as if he was trying to remember something important.

"Hm? Is it? I'm not sure. Somehow, I woke up in this. Doesn't look that bad does it?" Heechul arched his back and looked back. Ryeowook shook his head and tsked.

"Pink.. Of all the colors.. pink.." Ryeowook shook his head and sighed.

"Hey!" Heechul complained.

"Real men wears pink!" Sungmin counter-attacked cutely.

"Well, looks like you two need to work on that." As Ryeowook eyed Sungmin's fingernails and Heechul's girly bracelet.

"What?!" They both shouted.

"Nothing! nothing~" Ryeowook raised both his hands up to surrender.

Leeteuk, in the kitchen counter, stirred up deliciously cooked fried rice.

(a/n- where did you get the rice?
lt: shut up. our story.
me: ok.. .____.)

The aroma mixed the whole mansion with it's freshly cooked fried rice and all's mouth watered constantly.

"Where's Kibum? He's suppose to be down here!" Leeteuk looked at the door.

"I'm right here."

"GAH! KIM KIBUM, I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU NOT TO SNEAK UP BEHIND ME LIKE THAT!" Leeteuk grabbed his constant beating heart and breathed like a maniac.

"You almost gave me a heart attack!"

"Mhm.." Kibum nodded as he leaned on the edge with his book again in his hand. This time, it was a different book.

"What happened to the first book you brought to the super market?" Leeteuk questioned.

"The fangirl's took it." Kibum simply said as he continued to eye the piece of book in his hands.

"*Sigh*.. yeah, they almost grabbed my phone, too."

"Mee too!" Heechul yelled from the diner table suddenly.

"YAH! DID THEY TAKE IT?! I SWEAR, MY LIFE WOULD END HERE RATHER HAVE THE CRAZY ES PUT UP THE PICTURES YOU TOOK!" Leeteuk yelled and ran out with his huge plate of fried rice.

Kibum walked out with his book in his hands. He walked into a normal before-yoonji-appeared morning and sat down next to Ryeowook. He smiled and pretended Yoonji never exsisted while Heechul reassured Leeteuk that the girls didn't take his phone but proving his phone is right in his po-...

"OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!! I'M GONNA DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" Leeteuk shouted and ran back and forth in the dining table. Sungmin sat there with paleness and Ryeowook took off his headphones to hear what the commotion was.

"Just kidding! It's right here!" Heechul giggled and pulled out his fancy pink phone with a new message on his phone. Leeteuk broke out a breath and glared evilly at Heechul. Sungmin smiled, knowing Heechul would never bring his phone out to the public since he had experience fangirl's and boy's possesiveness. Kibum smiled once again to realize that his life is now once again a normal high school boy going through changes.. as so he thought. He never knew, Yoonji, was already standing by the front door. Almost ringing the doorbell and interupting their placid and playful time in the diner table. Never knowing..

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
my neck hurts and today was the bell game rally. i shouted my voice out and we freshmen has the most LAMEST name and song. the name was freshest freshmen. and the song was too fancy by drake. we just changed the lyrics to this:

go
go head~
go-go-go head
go-go-go head
go-go-go head

we're freshmen, huh
freshest freshmen, huh
we're freshmen, huh
freshest freshmen, huh!
red gold bell game
everything mustang (x2)

we're freshmen, huh!
freshest freshmen, huh! (2x)
lincoln spirit, everyone hear it (2x)

we're freshmen HUH!

yea, by now, you'd prob now which high school i now go to. please dont stalk me, cuz you'd prob dont even kno who i am. XD

October 1, 2010