I'm not giving up..

Loving You Hurts Me.. A Lot..--
@Sweet-Angel-
Teehee! :) thanks! :D

A/n- sorry guys!! I haven't been updating lately.. :( Mianhae! X(

I have a new site!:D

www.winglin.net/fanfic/anandakong
what is it?: one-shots ;)
coupling: Super Junior, DBSK, SHINee, maybe MBLAQ and etc. Only for those groups I know. :)

E N J O Y ! ~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*In Kibum's room*

"Auuww.. my head, so light.." Kibum rose up painfully, clutching his throbbing head.

"Wh-what happened? Where am I?" He questioned. Looking down on the side of his bed, there laid Siwon.

His eyes were wide.

"Si-Siwon?!" He shrieked, pulling the blanket close towards him. Siwon's eyes slowly opened, adjusting to the dark.

"MMmm? Oh, Kibum, you're awake.. You okay?" He sat up, rubbing his eyes and stretching his tired muscles.

"Uhh, y-yeah. Why are you here again? Care to explain?" He cocked his head to the side with a question and confused face.

"I'm going to go back to sleep if you don't mind. I'm really exhausted for some reason." Siwon avoided the question and simply hopped into the same bed and snored away.

"AISH! THIS GUY!" Kibum tried to kick him away, but he only budged a few inches.

"This cow, how much does he weigh?!" He panted, wiping sweats that gathered up on his nose.

"Aigoo.. I give up. I'm going to go take a shower." Kibum softly got off the bed and headed towards the shower. Forgetting to get his towel and clothes.

He stepped in the cold marble floor and shut the door behind him. Stripping off his clothes piece by piece, groaning in pain as his head rattled his brain. He stumbled, holding the wall for support.

".." He shook his head for regain posture.

"Do I have a fever?.." He stared at the mirror and touched his forehead.

"Ugh.. can't tell." He sniffed in, but mucus blocked it.

He stopped.

"Yep.. I'm flipping sick. Great.. Just great." He mumbled, stripping off his last piece of clothing and headed for the shower, where he turned the knob and a gush of hot water poured in.

He set the temperature and hopped in, feeling his nose starting to clear up just by a bit. Taking in a big breath, he blew his mucus out.. but instead, he blew so hard, he had a major nose bleed.

"."

Suddenly, the door opened.

Creak.

Kibum looked out, "A-Appa? Teu-Teukie umma? Hello?" He shuddered.

Suddenly, the door to the shower was opened, and the figure was known as Siwon. Kibum blushed, trying to cover his body with his skinny arms.

"U-Uh.. Si-Siwon? H-Hi?! I'm taking a shower?!"

He grabbed the door and attempted to close it, but Siwon was fast enough to hope in before he did, getting him wet.

"Look Kibum." Siwon's eyes softened.

"I-I.. was the one who told Yunho to kill me." Siwon sighed, looking down with guilt. Kibum's eyes were wide.

"Y-You?! YOU WERE THE ONE?!" He shouted pointing at him as if he was very interesting to be pointed at.

"Y-Yes. I apologize." He bowed 90 degrees. Kibum sighed.

"Why?"

"B-Because.. I sort of.. gambled on ourselves."

"huh?"

"You know when we were still at school, there was a rumor about you liking me. I was too caught up in it so I gambled on it."

Kibum's mouth was gaping.

"WHO. told you that?!"

"Uhmm.. I don't.. know?" Siwon laughed weakly and placed his hand behind his neck.

"Ugh.. whatever. Continue."

"Well, I thought that if you do like me, then you wouldn't kill me. But if you don't.. then you would." Kibum facepalmed himself.

"Oh MY ING GOD- ARE YOU STUPID?! THERE ARE PLENTY OF OTHER WAYS TO SEE IF I DO OR NOT! YOU PABO!" Kibum sighed and fell down on the wall.

"You idiot.. I could have really killed you.." Kibum sniffed.

"I-I'm sorry!" Siwon bowed again.

"Whatever, get out of my life." Kibum flatly said, stabbing and punching his heart mentally.

"Wh-"

"You heard me. Get out."

Siwon bit his lips, clenching his fists. He pulled Kibum up and crashed his lips onto him passionately.

"I'm not giving up though." Siwon smiled. With that, he stepped out and left the bathroom.

"..." Kibum touched his lips.

"."

~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~
*In the living room*

"What are we going to do with that of Kibum's?!" Sungmin shrieked and buried his head in Kyuhyun's chest.

"I don't kno-..." Leeteuk turned around and saw Sungmin on Kyuhyun's chest.

"Are you guys.. like.. you know? Dating?" Leeteuk pointed at both of them.

"Huh? Oh! N-No.." Sungmin separated from Kyuhyun and looked away, fully blushed.

"Hmm.. Sure.." Leeteuk smirked.

"So do you have a pet?" Yesung asked Ryeowook, smiling and showing his pearly whites.

"Uhmm.. I have a ipod! I treat it as my lover! Teehee!" Ryeowook joked, and Yesung frowned.

"I have a turtle! Danggkoma! Maybe I should bring it?" Yesung chirped.

"Uhhh.. su-sure? hehh.." Ryeowook looked away, shuddering.

"Let's go check on Kibum." Everyone nodded and stood up.

But out of nowhere, Siwon, all wet walked in.

"Guys.. we need to talk." He said with a serious tone and stared at them all intensely.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I'm sorry for such a short update. I must tell you the truth... I think I cheated on my lover. I'm sorry.. *sniff sniff* My love for 'Loving You Hurts Me.. A Lot' has started to disappear!! TT_____TT

BUT! That doesn't mean I'll stop updating! I will train and do my very very best to love this back! :D

haha, you thought I really did cheat on my lover huh. XD PSH! My head is so deep into studies that I don't even have time to love! XD except for Junsu and Sunghee.. my beloved and lovely bunnies. :3 yesh.. i named the boy after junsu from DBSK (or JYJ) and Sunghee is a combo of Sungmin and Heechul from SJ. Not because they are a couple, but because i like them :3. But I like donghae more. XD no wait, kibum. NO! HEECHUL! Nooo~ Eunhyuk.. no wait, JUNSU! noooo nono wait... leeteuk! NO! I- GRRRR!! I CAN'T DECIDE, I LOVE THEM ALL!!! TT_____TT

Comment are always loved. and I'm starting to think I'm losing my readers here.. = _ ="a

December 22, 2010