EunHae Scene [R]

Loving You Hurts Me.. A Lot..--
uwahh!! sorry for not updating for so long! > < mianhae!! gomen!! anywhoo, lets start! :D

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Honey.. do you even know where we're going?" Eunhyuk questioned.

"What are you talking about? We're going to the living room aren't we?"

"LIVING ROOM?! Oh my god, you have officially became Dora from 'Finding Nemo'.." Eunhyuk made bunny quotation marks when he said 'Finding Nemo'.

"Just keep swimming! Just keep swimming! Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming. What do we do, we swim! hehe.."

"Sing that one more time and you're not getting any of 'this'.." Eunhyuk slid his hands down from his chest to his hips and stuck out his to Donghae in a y and seductive way.

"OK! I won't sing!" Donghae smirked and smacked Eunhyuk's with the face of his palm.

"Ouch! Wtf was that for?!"

"To get you warmed up.." Donghae wriggled his eyebrows up and down and smiled in a.. funny way.

"Well, alright then.. anywhoo, our 'room' is upstairs." Eunhyuk looked around for the stairs and found what he needed.
He pulled Donghae by the wrist and dragged him up the stairs.

"Gee.. someone's impatient.." Donghae muttered.

At last, they had found their room. It wasn't really hard to miss.. In fact, it's really hard NOT to miss it, because on their front door, it had a huge sign noting to the maids to 'DO NOT DISTURB: IT'S EUNHAE'S ROOM'.

Eunhyuk looked at the sign and proudly sighed.
He let go of Donghae and placed his hands on his hips.

"Teukie umma is sure thinking of us, aren't he?"

Donghae, on the other hand, felt as if the sign was a burden.
Lately, a lot of girls have been hitting on him when he wasn't around. Which turned Donghae very possessive. If the sign wasn't there, and if any of the girls walked in with they having , they wouldn't dare to mess with his monkey ever again. But if the sign was there, the girls will just hate them and probably video tape them and send it to all the girls and-

"Fishy?"

Eunhyuk looked at Donghae with concerned eyes and waved his hands in front of him.

"Fishy~ Are you awake?.."

"Yessss..."

"good.. cause your straight face means you're thinking too much. And I LOVE that face.." Eunhyuk leaned in for a kiss.
Donghae responded with a peck, he tried to pull back but Eunhyuk quickly grasped his collar. He pulled Donghae closer.

Before they loose air, they seperated. Eunhyuk pulled Donghae by the collar into the room.

"Someone's SERIOUSLY is impatient.." Donghae said with wide-eyes.

Eunhyuk threw Donghae onto the bed and locked the door behind him. He turned around seductively and stared with lustful eyes. Eunhyuk bit his bottom lip as he walked slowly to the bathroom.

"Fishy?" He said while halfway to the bathroom.

"Y-Yea?"

"You know how you always said that the girl's uniform in Japan really would turn you on if I wore it?"

"Y-*gulp* Y-Yeah.. wait, ARE YOU GOING TO WEAR IT?!" Donghae beamed with excitement.

Eunhyuk turned around with a flushed face and smiled, then winked.
He turned around once again and walked into the bathroom.

Five minutes had passed, which led Donghae's imagination go wild.

'What color is his skirt? Is he going to wear the summer or the winter version? Is he going to wear a string bow or a tie? How short is the skirt?! Omo, is he going to wear knee high socks?... wait, doesn't Monkey have hairy legs?..'

Donghae shivered.

Ten minutes passed and Donghae sat there, dozing off. Until he heard a 'click!' sound.
His eyes jammed open and he jumped up. He anticipated and somewhat expected a fail schoolgirl with hairy legs.
Instead, Eunhyuk came out far beyond what Donghae thought.

Eunhyuk slowly opened the door, just wide enough for his head to come out. He looked around for Donghae and flushed when their eyes met. The door slowly opened and the past hairy dance machine Eunhyuk became a absolutely innocent pure schoolgirl. With shaven legs and knee high white socks, a short mini skirt that barely covered his .(a/n- I had to say 'shavened legs'! cuz i did say he had hairy legs and which by the way.. he does.. XD Anywhoo, cont.) A red and black checkered mini skirt, followed by a white collared and buttoned shirt top. A red string for a bow dangled around his neck and across his chest. The first few buttons on the shirt left ed for several reasons, number one, easier to rip off. Number two, more y, and number three, to show off the white, milky skin he had all this time under his lousy collared shirt from school.

"Oh Babe..~" Donghae could have swear that someone had shot him and he went to Eunhyuk Heaven.

"F-Fishy?.. C-can you t-teach me.. h-how t-to.. r-ride you? P-Please?.." Eunhyuk tried to pulled down his skirt a bit lower, but each time he did, his skirt from the back would pull up. Revealing his . He stood like a embarrassed girl, feets pointing inwards and slightly bent knees. Donghae loves and adores the pretending Eunhyuk. Of course, Donghae doesn't even need to lift a finger when it comes to the fantastic Eunhyuk. The best position, was in fact, actually the riding position.

"Sure, y..~" Donghae said huskily.

Eunhyuk smirked evilly and pulled out.. handcuffs.

"D-do you n-need to.. ha-handcuff m-me?" Eunhyuk said with a blush and dangled the handcuff in front of him.

"Hancuff?! Where did you get that?"

Eunhyuk replied with simply, a finger on top of his glossed lips.

Donghae felt his pants getting tighter each second Eunhyuk made a step forward.. slowly and ily.. With each step he made, his skirt gets pulled up, showing the he had bought along with the uniform.

Finally, Eunhyuk reached to the bed.

"Handcuffs? or.. Teukie's present?-"

"BOTH!"

"Tsk tsk.. I haven't even finished talking.."

"O-Oh.."

"Handcuffs? Teukie's present? Or the box?.." Eunhyuk pulled out a box that rattled when he took it out from under the bed.

"W-wha-"

"Which?"

"Uhh... w-what's in the box?"

Eunhyuk smirked, he opened the box and showed 'one' of the items inside as a teaser.
He pulled out a ring.

"A-A R-RING?!!!"

Eunhyuk nodded..

"So.. which one will it be?"

"ALL THREE!!!!!!!!!!" Donghae yelled and jumped Eunhyuk on the bed. He pinned him down and kissed him passionately. Donghae Eunhyuk's lips for entrance and he let him do so. His expert tongue was stealthy and on Eunhyuk's tongue. Eunhyuk moaned when Donghae's secretive hand went under the skirt.

"N-Not.. there! MMmm~" Eunhyuk moaned louder as Donghae's hands went under the . Slightly touching .

"God, I love your innocent side."

Just as Donghae reached for the box above of Eunhyuk on the bed, their members touched.
Donghae moaned and stopped dead on his tracks.

"Fishy?.. Why are you stopping?" Eunhyuk looked at Donghae's face as his face starts turning red.

He looked down and saw his hard member, a huge bulge stuck out to his pants.

Eunhyuk smirked and turned Donghae over, this time, he was on the top. He bent down the same level of Donghae's member and unbuckled his belt. He ped with his mouth, and almost immediately whacked him on the face.

"Oh!.. I-it's.. so big!" Eunhyuk his lips.

Donghae only stared when Eunhyuk started to make his move. Eunhyuk stared at the huge member in front of him and the base. It traveled slowly to the tip, sending shivers up his spine. Eunhyuk engulfed the whole in one go, jamming into his mouth. Gagging from time to time as the member starts to hit the back of his mouth. His head bobbed up and down while his free hand played with his balls. Donghae moaned and grunted from the tease and the .

"E-Eunh.. H-Hyukjae..auwww.." Donghae was on his edge of , when Eunhyuk stopped.

"W-why'd you stop?!" Donghae asked, and Eunhyuk pouted.

"Hey!.. I haven't been played yet!.."

"Played?.." Donghae smirked.

"Huh? Oh Crap!-"

Donghae turned Eunhyuk over and pinned him down. Donghae grabbed the box.

"Hey.. where's Teukie's present?"

"In my pocket.."

Donghae looked at Eunhyuk.

"Of all the places.. there? Quit teasing me already!!" Donghae reached under Eunhyuk's and pulled out the present. Which was.. a .

"Let's see.. oh! You can set the motion! Which do you want, slow, medium, or fast?"

"W-Which ever y-you want... I-I guess.."

Donghae looked inside the box and gasped.

"Where'd you get all this?! There's a ring, a whip, strawberry flavored lube, cond- wait.. strawberry flavored lube?.." Donghae reached the lube and uncapped the top. He sniffed the contents.

"Wow.. smells like one.."

"Tastes like one too.." Eunhyuk muttered, regretting that he spoke.

"CHINCHA?!" Donghae beamed with wide puppy eyes.

He read the label..

'Strawberry flavored Lube! Best for lovers AND strawberry lovers! Not only does it smell and tastes like one, but it heats up with friction! Ingredient:.......'

He held up the two item. On one hand, a , the other, a strawberry lube.

*Ding!

'perfect idea..'

"F-fishy?.. I don't like that face-MMPPHH!!!~" Eunhyuk's was muffled with Donghae's powerfull lips.

His free hand went under his skirt, to his .

'Auww.. what a waste, I have to take it off..'

Donghae stripped Eunhyuk's off, and threw them god-knows-where.

"F-FIshy!!"

"Shh.. You want his to be just romantic.. or naughty.."

"Naughty." Eunhyuk bluntly said.

"Good.. Thought you'd say that.."

Donghae took the and covered it in sb lube. He swiped the tip of the member shaped onto his lips seductively. One free finger covered with lube went in.

"AHH!!..i-it hurts!.."

Donghae stuck it deeper, looking for the sweet spot. He stuck another in, then a third, until Eunhyuk's hole engulfed four of his fingers. He reached deeper, and finally-

"AHH!! FISHY!! THERE!"
'ah-hah.. found it..' Donghae smirked and pulled out his fingers.

"F-Fishy?.."
Donghae took the and placed it on Eunhyuk's entrance. It circled around the entrance, teasing with him. He kissed Eunhyuk and pushed the just a bit in.

"MMmm!!! Aughh~ F-fishy~.. s-stop.. tea-teasing~.."

Slowly as possible, Donghae pushed the in.

"Ohhhh~~ ahh.. D-Donghae!.." Eunhyuk moaned and gripped Donghae's shoulder. As the went in, Donghae searched for the prostate he found earlier. He adjust it and pushed deeper.

"AHHHHH!! DONGHAE!!" Eunhyuk screamed as the touched the sweet spot.

"Ready, babe?"

"R-Ready... for.. w-what?.." Eunhyuk gasped for air.

Donghae leaned forward to kiss him and switched the to 'High'.
The sound of Eunhyuk's sudden and suprised gasp and the sound of the made him want to more.

"Ahhh~ F-Fishy!! I-It's.. too... Fast!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!" Eunhyuk gripped the blankets under him while saliva dripped from the corner of his mouth.

"Auuwww man.. you're so hot and y right now, I want to you with the ."

'... is that possible?..' Donghae thought.

"Don-donghae~.. LEE DONGHAE!!!!" Eunhyuk shouted as he squirted his seeds out onto Donghae's member.

"..."

"S-sorry.."

" it.."

"H-Huh?.."

"*Chuckle* You heard me.."

"O-Ok.."

Eunhyuk managed to get on all fours while knowing that the was still on and is still 'inside' him.

His mouth opened and his tongue stuck out. The warmth from his tongue touching was unbelievable. He could feel as if he would anyti-

"Monkey, I'm going to cuMMMMM!!!!" Donghae squirted the all into Eunhyuk's mouth.

"...!"

"S-swallow it.. all."
Eunhyuk looked with big eyes, then obliged.

He swallowed the remains from his mouth and the missed ones. Just as they were about to continue on, they heard a bang.

*BANG BANG BANG*

"SHUT THE UP IN THERE! I'M TRYING TO ING SLEEP HERE! LEE DONGHAE! YOU BETTER NOT MAKE EUNHYUK CRY CAUSE I SWEAR TO GOD, I WILL STRIP YOUR SKIN!" a strangely familiar voice occurred to them.

"KIBUM?!" They both shouted.

"YES, IT'S KIBUM! NOW SHUT UP BEFORE I BUST THIS DOOR DOWN AND STUFF YOUR MOUTH WITH SOCKS!" Kibum yelled on the top of his lung.

"KIBUM! GET AWAY FROM THEIR ROOM! CAN'T YOU READ THE SIGN?!" This time, it was Leeteuk screaming on the top of his lung.

"TEUKIE UMMA?!!"

"AND WOOKIE AND MINNIE! What are you guys doing?" Sungmin popped out of nowhere to the door (that is still locked).

"Auww.. really?! get away!!" Donghae groaned in irritation.

"YAH! LEE DONGHAE, LEE HYUKJAE! PIPE DOWN OR I'LL GET MY CATS UNLEASH THEIR MOVES ON YOU!" This time, the almighty Cinderella shouted.

"Auww... we never get our time alone!.."

"Kibum, let's go.. Kibum?.. Yah, AHHh!! HE FAINTED AGAIN!!!!!" Leeteuk shouted.

Eunhyuk groaned..

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
sorry for a y update.. -.-

no silent readers! thanks/please for comments!

September 12, 2010