O____O

Loving You Hurts Me.. A Lot..--
*With Siwon, Kyuhyun, Yesung, and Hangeng

"Thank god we ran away from those crazy people. Are they.. 'touched' in the flippin brain?" Hangeng tapped his head as he sat on the love couch.

"Well, certainly, they've got some crazy parents that's for sure." Kyuhyun sat down next to Hangeng with his psp. Tapping here and there and pressing and shaking.

"I'm hungryyyy~~~" Yesung whimpered as he looked down to his stomach as it growled oh so loudly.

"I'll make-"

"NOO!!! NO MORE CHINESE FRIED RICE! I had constipation the last time you add some weird combos in it." Kyuhyun looked up for almost three seconds, and the next thing you know, a computered voice came from the psp.

"GAME OVER. PRESS START TO-"
"AUGHGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kyuhyun screamed as he dropped the psp and grabbed his hair.

"Jesus Christ, chill man!" Yesung said, glancing over at Siwon as he sat on the single couch.

"I said...'Jesus Christ, Chill man!'.." Yesung looked fully at Siwon as he expected a lecture from Siwon.

"Jeez, what's with you! After you saw that 'Kibum' guy, you're all gloomy and crap." Hangeng scoffed as he turned around to the kitchen.

"HANKYUNG! KITCHEN. NO." Hangeng stopped dead on his tracks. He turned around and mutter something in chinese and walked into his room. Then followed with a slam.

"Siwon.. What's wrong?" Yesung slowly walked over to Siwon as Siwon placed his elbows onto his knees.

"I-I.. I think I might have done the wrong thing.."Siwon confessed, burying his head in his hands.

"Look, I'm sure you did this for the good-"

"It's not.. It's for my own selfish needs! I'm so stupid! Stupid stupid stupid Stupi-"

"HEY!" Siwon looked up with big eyes.

"STFU BEFORE I SMACK YOU WITH ME PSP!" Kyuhyun threatened him and lifted his arm with the psp.

"Pft.. as if you would." Yesung rolled his eyes.

"Screw the psp! I need to get a life!" Kyuhyun got up from his seat, walked over to the window, slid the window open, and dropped his psp out onto their backyard. The next thing you hear is a loud 'CRASH!!!'.

Yesung and Siwon looked with wide, doe eyes with gaped mouths.

Hangeng quickly opened the door and looked out,
"WHAT HAPPENED?! OH GOD, I DIDN'T DO IT! DON'T KILL EACH OTHER! LOVE EACH OTHER! DON'T SAY GOODBYE! I LOVE YOU GUYS! I-"

"Hankyung..." Yesung looked at him and pointed his shaking finger at Kyuhyun.

"OMG! KYUHYUN! DON'T WORRY, SOMEDAY, A GIRL WILL LOVE YOU! SHE'LL ACCEPT THE WAY YOU ARE! YOU-"

"NO!!!!!! THAT'S NOT IT!" Yesung shouted.

"Then.. what?"Hangeng tilted his head at Yesung.

"I threw my psp out the window." Kyuhyun smiled proudly and closed the window. Then smacked Hangeng on the back.

"Aren't you proud of me now?" This time, Hangeng stared at Kyuhyun, emotionless. Just big wide eyes.

"Hangeng ge-ge? hellooo~~~~ It's Kui Qian!~ Wakey Wakey!~" Kyuhyun grabbed hold of Hangeng's shoulder and shook him back and forth.

"I think he's dead.. hyung?.." Kyuhyun looked at Yesung and Siwon.

"..."

Yesung and Siwon dropped dead onto the floor, and Kyuhyun walked over, dropping Hangeng as quickly as he held a hot potato on his hands.

Kyuhyun knelt down next to Yesung and poked his cheeks.
"Pokkeeeee.. pokkeeeee.. heheheheh.. pokkekeeeeee"
His finger went up, to his upper lip.

"Revengeeeeee~~~~" Kyuhyun evilly smirked as he tapped on his hyung's soft lips.

'It's pretty soft.. eh, w/e~' and he moved onto Siwon.

He knelt down and poked his stomach.

"pookkeeeee~~~ Pokkkiiieeeeee!~~~ hehehe~" Kyuhyun reached to his abs and stopped poking. Instead, he placed his whole palm onto him.

"Whoaa... so stifff.... dayum, I need a workout too.." He looked down onto his stomach and attempted to squeeze the fat from his stomach. But he only pinched his skin.

'... psh, I'm not fat. I'm just skinny, but with not muscles~' Kyuhyun hopped towards the refridge. He stopped and opened the door, and to his expectation, he frowned.

"HYUNG! THERE'S NO FOOD!" Kyuhyun shouted as he stared at the rotten peach just sitting there. Mocking him.

"HYUNG!! WAKE UP!!"Kyuhyun stomped his feet as he continued to look for food.

"GET YOUR OUT AND BUYS SOME, YOU BRAT!" A very familiar voice poked out.

He gasped and quickly turned around.

"KANGINNIE HYUNG!! YOU'RE BACK!!!!" Kyuhyung jumped one huge leap and reached to Kangin, he hugged his annoying hyung with one bear hug.

"Yah.. just cuz you hug me, doesn't mean I'm gonna get you that latest game." Kangin pushed Kyuhyun away.

"Actually, I threw my psp out the window." Kyunhyun smiled proudly and smacked his chest.

"B-B-BWOH?!?!" Then... kangin fainted.

Kyuhyun looked down on his hyung..

".... w/e"

~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`

*With Sungmin, Kibum, Ryeowook, Leeteuk, Heechul and EunHae

"Kibum~ Wake up~" Heechul laid beside on Kibum's bed.

"*sigh*.. Heechul-"

"Casey."

"Yeah, fine. Whatever."

"Actually, Rellagyo!" Heechul chirped.

"Get. Out." Donghae pointed behind him to the door.

Heechul frowned and sulked. He stalked out the door and closed it quietly behind him.

"*sigh*.. Kibum.. really? You're really going to interrupt me between my monkey?! Just cuz you're my cousin doesn't mean anything~.." Donghae sat on the edge of Kibum's bed and poked his face repeatedly.

"Mmm, stop... that..." Kibum furrowed his eyebrows and pushed Donghae's finger away.

"Hey.. this is kinda fun actually." Donghae got more anticipated and poked Kibum's face longer.

"Stop.. Siwon.."

"Siwon? Where'd he get that? I ain't Siwon.." Finally, Kibum grabbed hold on Donghae's finger and pulled it underneath his head.
Kibum then, fell asleep quietly and softly like a baby.

"Auww, he's so cute~ <

and again, no silent readers please!!! comments are loved greatly. :D

september 17, 2010