The deal is Off

Loving You Hurts Me.. A Lot..--
miki-chan:
well, im about to do that. besides, im going to improvise. ;)

athenna:
yay! new reader! :3 welcome to my nooby story which i will try to improve on! dont worry, jaejoongie isnt going to let yunnie act this way! i promise! also... eh, just continue reading and u'll get it. :D

SOSME:
OK! :D

TopToryfangurl~;D:
thanks for letting me know! :D

wastedcarnival:
ik.. ik.. but dont worry! Once u continue reading, you'll soon figure it out.. i think.. o.o and also, there will be rated scenes from each coupling, which includes... KANGTEUK! YES, KANGTEUK! XD and the others. :D thanks for reading! :)

whew!~ the weather is starting to freak me out.. idk y.. but i have a feeling the world is going to end soon. NOT TRYING TO JINX IT OR ANYTHING! :O but i just feel like it. but today at japanese class, my stupid teacher didnt open the doors and it was literally like a sauna in that effing room. my head started to hurt like heck.. =____= and it still hurts now. hope it doesnt affect my story writing or make me have a writers block! :D

E N J O Y ~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Auww, he's so cute!.."
Donghae stared closely at Kibum's childish like face.

"Mmm.." Kibum knotted his eyebrows and squeezed Donghae's finger even tighter.

"O-okay.. maybe not.."

"Y-yoon..ji.." Kibum started to sweat, with each second passed, Kibum gripped harder.

"U-uh.. K-Kibum?.. Can you let go? I use that finger to Monkey.." Donghae jerked his finger.

"Mmm..Yoon..ji..You. !!!!!!!!!!!!" Kibum shouted with all his might and twisted the skin of Donghae's finger.

"AHHHH!!!! KIBUMKIBUMKIBUMKIBUMKIBUM!!!!! LETGOLETGO!!!!!OWOWOWOWOWOWW!!!!!!!!! OWOWOWOWOWOW!! ARGHHh!!!!!" Donghae punched Kibum in the stomach with a sudden blast of energy and knocked Kibum out of his dreamland.

"Puahh!!! Whatthe?.. *cough cough* Oh !.." Kibum let Donghae's poor finger go and rubbed his chest in a circular motion.

"I felt something shoot at my stomach!" Kibum exclaimed as he looked around.

"Auww... my finger!~" Donghae, who was now on the floor, moaned in pain.

"Donghae?.. You here?.."

"Auww..."

Kibum panicked.

"AH! GHOSTGHOSTGHOST!!! THEY DO EXIST! TEUKIE UMMA! I TOLD YOU!!!! I TOLD YOU THERE WAS A ING GHOST! HELP!!!!" Kibum grabbed his hair and jumped on the bed like a maniac and looked around him. He then, came to a sudden stop.

"D--Dong.. hae?.."

"YES, YOU MOTHER ER! YOU ! IMA ING KICK YOUR , NO LAG!" Donghae got up with his sore finger and jumped on top of the bed.

"DONGHAE! I'M SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY! WHAT DID I DO?! OMO, I DIDN'T DO IT! MONKEY DID IT! I SWEAR I SAW HIM DO IT!" Kibum ran around the room in bandages rolling off like a mummy (especially when he was wearing white pajamas). He reached for the door and ran down the hall way, down the stairs and down the hall way where Leeteuk, Heechul, Ryeowook, Sungmin, and Heebum sat.. peacefully eating their dinner on the diner table.. so they thought.

"AHHH!!!!!!!"

"KIBUM, GET YOUR BACK HERE!" Kibum ran across the dark hallway, passing the foursome plus cat at the dinner table.

"So, Wookie-ah! How's your-- AHH!!!! MUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!" Sungmin pointed his finger at the hallway where Kibum ran with his soon-to-be unwrapped bandages.

Leeteuk chocked on his food and looked up.

"WHERE?! WHERE?!" Leeteuk slammed his hands onto the table, questioning where the heck the 'mummy' is.
Just soon enough, Donghae ran across the hallway, pointing his red index finger at Kibum as he ran across as well. Just in time, Ryeowook, Sungmin, Heechul, and Leeteuk looked at the hallway where Donghae now ran across.

"AH!! BLOODY FINGER!!!!!! HE'S HERE TO TAKE US ALIVE!!!!!!!!" Ryeowook screamed with a high pitch voice, nearly breaking everyone's eardrums.

Heechul, on the other hand, fainted.

"Mreowwww~~~~~"

"AND HEEBUM IS HIS ACCOMPLICE!" Sungmin pointed at the innocent cat on the dinner table chewing the fish meat off the fish bone.

"I'M SORRY DONGHAE! I SWEAR I DIDN'T DO IT!" Kibum ran across the hallway once again next to the diner room.

"What's going on guys?" Eunhyuk walked in through the other door.

"AHH!! MONKEY! BL-BLOODY-- FI-FINGER!!! MU-MU-MU"

"MUH-MUH-MUH-MAH!~" Eunhyuk finished Sungmin's sentence with Lady GaGa's Poker Face.

Leeteuk, who thought strangely at the so called 'mummy' and the 'bloody finger guy', found it strange. He walked towards the diner room door and looked out.

He stuck his head out and looked left, and once he looked right, Donghae stood there. Breathless, with sweat dripping down and with a scowl on his face.

"HOLY - it's Donghae.." Leeteuk simply walked back in.

"Fishy?! FISHY!!~ " Monkey skipped towards the messy Donghae in a cheerful mood.

"Fishy~ Oh baby!~" Eunhyuk smiled at Donghae and his enmity towards Kibum quickly vanished as Donghae claimed Monkey's plump lips.

"Baby, I miss youuu!~ " DOnghae cupped Eunhyuk's cheeks.

"It's only been 2 hours and you're already missing me? Jeezuz! You love me too much!" Donghae pouted and peck at Eunhyuk's lips again.

Ahem.

Looks like somebody has not been paying attention to a certain 'someone'.

"Guys.. Heechul's out cold." Ryeowook pointed out and poked Heechul's nostril.

"*sigh*.. lets.. bring him up.." Leeteuk sighed.

Meanwhile, at the backyard..

"AHHH!!! DONGHAE, DON'T KILL ME!!!!! I SWEA- .. Donghae?.. " Kibum stopped and looked around.

"Huh.. i guess I could run away from him!.. hmm, never knew that.. never knew that.." Kibum nodded to himself.

"Kibum.." A husky voice called out in the cold, shivering night. Kibum, who had not heard it, shivered and jumped to keep him warm.

"hmm, the moon looks nice today!" Kibum commented.

"Kibum."

This time, Kibum heard it loud and clear. He jumped.

"Yah! W-w-w-who's.. th-thth-there?!" Kibum panicked and looked around.

"It's me.. Yunho." Yunho showed up from the tree and smirked.

"You look quite pleasant this evening, now don't you?.." Kibum shivered under the moonlight and stared at the sudden appearance of Yunho.

"Wh-why're you here?!" Kibum shouted back.

"Now now, don't start barking at me. I just came to let you know, things have been changed."

"What 'thing'.." Kibum thought long and hard.

"You know.. the 'Siwon' thing.." Yunho said in a low voice.

"I NEVER AGREED TO IT--"

"Then.. who will know what will happen to Yoonji? I wonder~" Yunho smiled viciously at Kibum.

"You.. I DON'T CARE ANYMORE ABOUT THAT ! YOU CAN HAVE HER FOR ALL I CARE! I DON'T LOVE HER ANYMORE!" Kibum screamed.

"Did you hear that? He said he doesn't love you anymore~ You may come out now Yoonji~" Yunho turned around and brought out Yoonji with tears down her cheek.

"O-Oppa.. Why don't you love me anymore?.." Yoonji sniffled.

Kibum felt guilt crawling up his stomach to his heart.

"I-I..I didn't mean.. it.." Kibum looked down.

"You'd rather let me with his man than to kill that stalker of yours?! You're the worst, oppa!" Yoonji cried and fell down to the floor. Yunho only scoffed.

"No! You know what? You don't have to lie to me. I know what you've been doing behind my back. Donghae told me that 'you' were the one who went to Yunho." Yoonji stopped.

"Quit the act.. I know that you don't love me."

"Ahh~ This really is getting on my nerves.." Yoonji brought herself back up.

"Yeah, it's true that I don't love you. But, I'm still getting paid!" Yoonji wiped the fake tears with a tissue and threw it somewhere.

'Paid?.. What is she talking about?..'

"Huh.. I never knew you were that kind of a , Yoonji." Yunho commented.

"Shut up, ."Yoonji simply said while checking her nails.

"WHAT DID YOU-"

"YEAH, YOU HEARD ME! I CALLED YOU , WHAT NOW HUH?!" Yoonji shouted.

Slap.

"HOW DARE YOU CALL MY YUNNIE A , YOU ! !" A beautiful person who also came out from the tree exclaimed.

"J-J-JAEJOONG?!" Kibum gawked at the blonde man with black jeans and a plain t-shirt.

'Boy, for a guy like him only wearing a plain t-shirt and black jeans, he could sell those items for a billion bucks if he wanted to!' Kibum thought.

"Oh hey Kibum!" Jaejoong nudged Yunho and jerked his head towards me.

"O-OH! Uhhhh... Jaejoong wants to let me know that the 'kill Siwon' thing is uh.. off.." Yunho rubbed his neck and looked downward.

"Now apologize for what you have made Kibum go through."

"But-!"

"NO BUTS. NOW." Jaejoong's brown beautiful eyes turned into madness, or maybe close enough to be the devil's eyes.

Kibum, stood there awkwardly, trying to take in all the things Yunho said.

"So uhh.. the deal's off?" Kibum asked.

"y-yeah.. oh, and I'm sorry man.." Yunho bowed slightly.

"The deal's off?!" Kibum asked again, to confirm that he doesn't have hearing problem and also to see if Yunho really did apologize.

"Yes.. Sorry again.." Yunho looked away with flushed cheeks.

"Good boy. Maybe, you'll get dessert tonight!" Jaejoong pinched Yunho's nose in a playful way and Yunho immediately beamed with happiness and joy.
Yoonji, on the other hand, scoffed with disgust.

"Look, Kim Kibum. Your parents are paying me tons to keep us together and I ain't gonna let that Siwon mess it up."

"My.. parents?!" Kibum couldn't believe his ears again. How can his loving parents do such things like that?!

"Yep, just until we get married and have kids and when you reach 50. That's when the cha-ching stops coming and I divorce with you. That was the plan. So you better not go back to that mansion of your friends and come with me. Okay?" Yoonji smiled in a cute way, which made Jaejoong and Yunho gag and choke on their own saliva.

"What?! hell no!" Kibum backed away.

"Come. Here." Yoonji's smile faded away as she gritted her teeth.

"NO! LEAVE ME ALONE!"

Kibum backed away and ran far away from them.

"COME BACK HERE, KIM KIB-"

Smack.

Yoonji's vision blurred as her head start to stung. She soon fell to the ground with a loud thud and her eyes closed.

"Close one!" Jaejoong exhaled.

"Yay! My BooJae is the best!" Yunho leaned in and pecked on Jaejoong's lips.

"You, young man, better let Siwon know that you told Kibum. So that at least Siwon would stop worrying. Arraso?" Jaejoong asked.

"Nei!!!~"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
ahhhh..my head hurts!!! =_____=; i might not even go to school tomorrow.. but.. NO! I HAVE TENNIS PRACTICE! THEN AFTER THAT, ON WEDNESDAY I HAVE A MATCH! must... practice... varsity... team.. counts... on... it... ARGHHH MY HEAD HURTS! sry if the story major . Ill probably try to rewrite it if i can get my hands onthe comp next time. technically, im sneaking so now my mom is coming home, i gtg. cya!

comments are loved, no silent readers! luv ya! :)
Sept 27, 2010