Sungmin Fights!

Loving You Hurts Me.. A Lot..--
Hmm.. somehow, at the end of my chapter 11, there was a "Son, thing.. that wasn't suppose to be there.. well, I didn't put that there.. oh well!:D

@Sweet-Angel:
yay! a silent reader spoke up! :3 thanks for reading! :D

@TopToryfangurl~;D:
well, the mystery person is a person we ALL know ;)

E N J O Y ! ~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Kibum's crash was protected by the strong arms of the man that walked in. Also known as, Siwon. His eyes were wide, terrified, yet angry.

An familiar voice showed up once again.

"May you all please leave in peace?" Sungmin walked out, referring to Yoonji and Kibum's parents. Now that Kibum was unconscious and all the commotion that ruined their placid morning, he was absolutely furious.

Yoonji fished out for her tissue in her purse filled with make-up. She turned around to hide her shame and wiped furiously against her skin, wiping the spit along with her heavy make-up. Kibum's father spoke up.

"You, kid, have nothing to do with this. Leave at on-"

*PUNCH!*

The sudden impact sent Kibum's father flying off and landing onto Yoonji, who was behind him. Sungmin heaved and breathed. He balled up his fist and flicked Kibum's father off.

"NO ONE CALLS 'ME' A ING 'KID' YOU OLD !"

Kibum's father groaned, he painfully got up slowly as he lunged forward to Sungmin. Sungmin easily dodged by an inch, but that was enough space to knock him dead. But instead, he elbowed him on the back.

"HUK!" Kibum's father fell face flat onto the carpet floor. Kibum's mother, however, stood there.. admiring Sungmin's abilities before snapping out. She rushed to her husband and pulled him up.

"Move." Sungmin said with a monotone voice.

Kibum's mother looked up, half way of kneeling down to pick her husband of lard. She complied, and moved out of the way, sending a nasty look at Yoonji.

Sungmin kneeled down, flashing his cutest smiles ever at the old fat man, before slapping the hell out of him.

"THIS. IS. FOR. CALLING. ME. AND. WOOKIE. A. KIDD!!!!!!!" Sungmin sent off the last with a blast to the face as a tooth flew out of Kibum's father's mouth. Sungmin breathed heavily, not noticing the eyes that stared at Sungmin with fear and respect.

One person clapped.

Sungmin snapped out as he turned around.

There stood Kyuhyun, smiling and clapping. Everyone followed, except for Yoonji and Kibum. Kibum's father looked up as he wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth.

"You ..." He growled, and stood back up and lunged again. This time, Kibum's mother hit him out cold with her purse.

"YOU WORTHLESS OF A HUSBAND! WE ARE GETTING DIVORCED ONCE AND FOR ALL!" With that, Kibum's 'ex-father' cried out a 'No!~' before falling in a sleep. Everyone stared with big eyes as she composed herself back to normal. She pushed Yoonji out of her way as she rushed to the fallen Kibum.

"My poor baby!~ I'll never marry another man without your consent.." She teared up as she cuddled Kibum in her loving arms.

Siwon, who flared up at the action, pushed her away.

"May I ask, WHO ARE YOU?!" Siwon yelled as he hugged Kibum into his arms. Kibum's mother witnessed the scene, and giggled.

"Yah, Siwon.. I think she's Kibum's mother..." Hankyung said with his broken korean.

Siwon looked with big eyes, and his future life flashed right in front of him. Not being able to be near Kibum, or marry him.

He rose up and bowed.

"MIANHAE, KIBUM'S MOTHER!" Siwon bowed ninety-degrees as he held his hand out to lift her up.

"Please, call me Ms. Kim." She smiled sofly. Siwon finally figured out where Kibum had his genetics from, his smiles from his mother..

Leeteuk, Ryeowook, and Heechul, who were ignored spoke up.

"SINCE WHEN DID YOU GUYS COME IN?!" Leeteuk shouted as he eyed the other men that walked in, including his one and only boyfriend; Kangin. His eyes lit as he jumped into Kangin's arms. They both hugged and kissed before separating.

Sungmin, Ryeowook, and Heechul continued to stare. Their eyes landed onto the guy that they saw at the market.

Kyuhyun, the first one to break the silence, asked.

"Since when did you guys start dating? More importantly, HOW COME YOU NEVER TOLD ME?!" Kyuhyun desperately asked for the answer. Kangin and Leeteuk simply shrugged it off.

"Uhh.. guys? Kibum?" Siwon, needing attention, pointed out.

"Oh! Just bring him to his room. It's on the first floor but you have to walk up the stairs. His room should have his name on his door." Leeteuk smiled. Siwon nodded as he carried Kibum bridal style up the stairs.

"Now, I believe we must take our leave also." Ms. Kim smiled. She pulled Yoonji by the ear and dragged the lard out the door by his foot. She was surprising strong for a lady like her.

Sungmin and the others continued staring, as if their eyes were glued onto them. Hankyung, Yesung, and Kyuhyun stared back, remembering that they saw each other at the market.

"Hey! I remember you!" Yesung spoke up and walked up to Ryeowook, as Ryeowook blushed.

"I'm Yesung! You?" He smiled gently.

"R-Ryeowook." He blushed.

"I'm Kyuhyun!! I have a life!" Kyuhyun smiled proudly as he walked toward to Sungmin, and KangTeuk facepalmed themselves.

"Sung..min" He replied as his eyes were on Kyuhyun's lips. They're so full and so kissable!

Finally, the tanned man walked to Heechul, who seemed to back away just a tad bit.

"My name is Hangeng."

"Hankyung?" Heechul raised his eyebrow and Hangeng groaned. He mumbled something but got along.

"Yeah.. sure, whatever." He rolled his eyes.

"I'm Heechul." Heechul smiled beautifully and Hangeng stared.

"Okay! Introduction is done! Let's go check if Kibum is alright, shall we?" Leeteuk broke in as he led the way to the room.

As they were walking to down the hall, the three couples behind chatted away. Interested in their interests, and liking what they're seeing.

KangTeuk smiled.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I KNOW! I KNOW! IT !! TT_____TT i'm very cold and im shaking very terribly. so i cant really think right. in my mind right now, is that im thinking a cup of COCOA AND WARM BLANKETS.. oh and a fire place with fire. :3
HAPPY THANKSGIVING YOU GUYS! I'M THANKFUL FOR MY READERS! :)

November 25, 2010