Yoonji

Loving You Hurts Me.. A Lot..--
@babyangelholic- i will! *^* ganbarimasu! :D

@TopToryfangurl~;D- ikr.. so beautiful, desu nee.. XD

i'm sorry that i haven't updated for so long... TT___TT to be honest, i have been very lazy and a lot of commotion went on.. tennis matches, all-city, another match, another match.. nearly BREAKING my wrist.. seriously, its like they added steriods in their arms! when they serve, i swear i heard a crack coming from my right hand.. (i play tennis for those who doesnt know by now..) anywhoo, i apologize.. TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!! :D (11/11) but i still had chores to do.. = _ =

E N J O Y ! ~
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"Just kidding! It's right here!" Heechul dangled his pink pink phone. Ever since Yoonji showed up, Kibum had never smiled big and wide enough to let others know he is in perfect condition. His killer smile shone and the others stopped.

"K-Kibum? You're.. so.." Leeteuk blurted out.

"What Teukie Umma?" Kibum questioned innocently.

"You're so-"

"Happy!" Heechul interupted and Leeteuk glared at him.

"What?"

"You didn't have to interupt me like that, you rude dongsaeng!" Leeteuk barked back.

"WHAT?! 'DONGSAENG'?! Oh Chincha, I'm going to kill you for this!" Heechul yelled as he jumped onto Leeteuk, pushing him down to the carpet floor.

DING DONG!~

"Oh! The door!" Sungmin chirped as a sweat dropped from his side. He was so glad someone or something gave him a reason to get away from this massacre.

"No, I'll get it." Kibum got up and told Sungmin to stay.

"But~ I wanna come too~" Sungmin pouted cutely and Kibum had to give in. I mean, who wouldn't love that pure innocent pout? or is it?..

The two walked down the hall, reached the door and stopped. Kibum went to the door knob and pulled it.

"Dugu sey-" Kibum stopped, his eyes widened.. as he stared straight into the devil's eyes and smirk. Sungmin stood there with gaped mouth and moved backwards. Sungmin sprinted off to the dining room. Kibum stood there, his expression changed and he barked off.

"What are you doing here?" Kibum hissed with a face.

"I'm here to take you home, sweety!" That dead chirp made Kibum want to vomit.

"I'm not going anywhere to where you have been. You make me sick, and I'm telling my parents I'm calling this OFF." Kibum stepped back and let the door slam-- but Yoonji's purse stopped the closing.

She pushed the door and slammed it to the wall. Startling Kibum for a second. He regained posture and said in a calm voice.

"Please... LEAVE." Kibum stared sternly into the eyelined eyes as he walked forwards her, attempting to push her out the door.

"This dump is half as bad as I can see~" Yoonji looked around and let herself in. She looked at the carpet and 'tsk'ed. She then looked at the bottom of her black high heels before smearing the hell out of it onto the carpet.

"There. is. no. shoes. allowed. in here. ESPECIALLY. you!" Kibum pushed Yoonji, but her fall was cushioned.

"DAD!" Kibum widened his eyes as fear overcame him. Behind his father, his loving mother came in.

"Kibum, how dare you push her fiance in such a way?! Haven't I taught you enough?!" Kibum's father scolded with a low voice as he glared the living daylights out of Kibum. Kibum's mother told him to calm down and to breathe. Just then, Leeteuk and the rest came rushing out of the dining room.

"Oh look, more rats are coming." Yoonji tsked as she crossed her arm. Kibum's mother looked at her in a disapproving way.

"What's going on in here?" Ryeowook looked at the crowd confusingly.

"You're Ryeowook.. I assume." Yoonji faced Ryeowook, she knelt down a bit lower purposely and whispered with her alcohol breath.

"Buzz off, kid." She grunted the last word and Ryeowook pulled off his headset. He gently placed it into Leeteuk's hands and he faced back to Yoonji. He crossed his arms and glared at her ty face. Ryeowook bent back and spit at her, she shrieked as she opened and closed . Avoiding the spit and also gasping at the sudden action.

Kibum, held Ryeowook back before he started pulling her hair and soothed him down. Kibum's father was absolutely angry. His chest heaved up and down as his face turned beet red. He grabbed Kibum by the arm and slapped him.

"HOW EXACTLY DARE YOU LET YOUR WORTHLESS FRIEND DO THAT TO YOUR FIANCE?!" Kibum's looked while swallowing this huge lump of fear down his throat.

"Fa-Father, I ap-apolo.. gize.." Kibum shook, his eyes teared as his father continued to breath crazily with deathful eyes.

Just then, a taller man walked in..

"Uhmm.. is.. Kim Kibum here?" The taller man looked at the commotion, glanced at Kibum and Yoonji's messed up make-up. And started stepping foward to Kibum's tearful eyes.

He pushed off Kibum's father and the jerk made Kibum's tears fall.

"Kibum? Are you alright?"

Kibum looked at the familiar man and his eyesight blurred. His skin became pallor and he fell to the ground. All the noises around disappeared and the only voice that was there was "Kibum? Are you alright?"
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
November 11, 2010

"Son,