EunHae Couple shows up

Loving You Hurts Me.. A Lot..--
so sorry for the late update! high school for me has been nothing but a hassel.. i tried out for drum corps, but i decided that i might not join in. mon is picture day and i have the worst haircut ever. thank god winglin is working now, it hasnt been going on for 2 days for me. > < anyways, please enjoy!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"OMO! KIBUM! YOU'RE BLEeding...kib..?" Kibum's eyes fluttered, the only last scene he caught was Leeteuk, Sungmin, Ryeowook, Heechul, Siwon and 4 other guys following him.

As soon as his eyes closed, all he saw was darkness.

'oh no.. I hate darkness..' Kibum thought.

Before he knew, he had already passed out and fell down to the floor.

`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*
"It's all my fault! I should have never let him go to the super market with me! I should be punished for being such a bad umma!!"

A unknown shriek cry came from the side of Kibum's bed, making Kibum angry.

'Dammit, I'm trying to sleep and this guy keeps on crying.. god, shut him up..' Kibum thought while struggling to sleep.

"Bummie-ah!! Please wake up! I'll let you play with my bunnies. They always wanted to sleep with you at night, but I just don't let them. Please wake up!"

'great.. now a kid is bribing me with BUNNIES..'

"YAH KIM KIBUM, IF YOU DON'T WAKE UP, I SWEAR, I'LL RIP UP YOUR NOVEL BOOKS-"

"GAH!! ANYTHING BUT MY NOVEL BOOKKSSS!!!" Kibum sprung up right after hearing Heechul's harsh threat.

"Heechul-ah.. you didn't have to go that far.." Ryeowook sniffled and ran to hug Kibum.

"*sniff sniff* Kib-bum *sniff* ah!!.. D-don't sc-scare me lik-like that!!" Ryeowook cried all his might out on Kibum.

"W-what's goin- whoa!" the other three joined in and squeezed the breath out of him.

"WHERE DID YOU GO, PABO?! YOU GOT TEUKIE-UMMA SCARED OUT OF HIS MIND!!" Sungmin shouted while hugging Kibum with all his might.

"c-c.."

"Huh? Speak up, Bummie. I can't hear you.." Leeteuk placed his ear next to Kibum's mouth.

"C-ca.."

"Yah.. guys.. he's getting purple.." A unknown voice came from the door.

"Huh? Who's- OMO! IT'S MONKEY!!!!!!" Sungmin looked back and shot in suprise when Eunhyuk walked into the room with his lover, Donghae.

"MONKEY'S HERE?!" Leeteuk looked up from teary eyes and ran to hug his runaway son...

(a/n- son? Leeteuk.. when did you give birth? O.o
lt- stfu
me- ok.. .__.)

"Monkey! Where's Fishy?" Ryeowook released and followed by Heechul.

"*GASP!!!!!!!* yousonsofaes.." Kibum tried to regain oxygen back into his life.

"I'm right here, guys!" Donghae popped out from Eunhyuk's back and shot up a smile and a wave.

"FISHY!!!" Everyone went to hug him but was abruptly stopped by Eunhyuk.

"No! No one touch my Fishy! He's MINE!" Eunhyuk pouted and protectively hugged him.

"Baby, no one's going to take me from you." Donghae chuckled and pinched his cheeks.

"Nuh-uh!~ there's this that gave you googooly eyes at you. That dirty even slapped your ! Your belongs to me! Lee Hyukjae! No one else!" Eunhyuk demanded and pouted.

"Babe.. you are so cute!" Donghae leaned in for a quick kiss. But not for long till they went deeper.

"Ahem.. guys, get a room." Heechul coughed while being embarrassed.

But they still didn't hear them.
Slurping sounds and could be heard from them.

No one realizes that Kibum was seriously annoyed by this.

'what the heck? boy.. i feel kinda left out..'

"*ahem cough cough*" Kibum made himself realized finally.

Everyone (including the kisskisscantgettheirhandsoffeachother couple) turned around.

"Omona! Bum-bum! What happened to you?! You're all wrapped up in bandages!" Eunhyuk walked over to Kibum's bed and sat on the edge.

"God.. can you stop calling me that? That sounds.. ew!"

"Bum-Bum-Bum?"

"no."

"KiKi?"

"no."

"Kibuu?"

"no."

"Kibum?"

"no-"

"Ok! it's decided! I still get to call you Bum-Bum! <3"

"GAH! YOU AND YOUR REVERSE PSYCOLOGY!!"

Eunhyuk immediately did the victory sign at him.

"Damn it all.."

"Anyways, what happened? I haven't seen you in a short while and you're all wrapped up like a mummy!"

"*Ahem* 'Short while'..? You haven't come back for 2 ing years, smart ." Kibum glared at Eunhyuk and sent a death version at Donghae who pretended to not see or hear anything.

"You. Come over here." Kibum raised his finger up and signaled Donghae to come over. But Donghae just stood there.

"I said come over here you fish."

Donghae blinked a few times and pointed toward himself.
"Me?"

"YES YOU! GOD, A FISH CAN BE SMARTER THAN YOU! COME. OVER. HERE." Kibum stripped off his last patience and burst out on Donghae.

"Ok Ok! Chill!" Donghae finally moved and walked towards him, glancing at Eunhyuk along the way.

"Don't look at him you .."

"But-"

"You guys, can you leave me and this stupid fish for a minute? I promise he won't come out with a broken nose like last time."

"Wha-"

"GIT!"

Everyone ran out without Donghae and shut the door behind them.

"Alright Kibum.. what's with the act." Donghae relaxed and sat at the foot of the bed.

"Yah.. You remember Siwon?"

No one may have realized this, but Donghae was actually Kibum's cousin. He himself was suprised. Donghae never showed up in Kibum's life, but after that incident.

"Sure thing I do. Hell, that kid is one pain in the , but he really does love you. You better not let him out of your hands, or you'll regret it."

"Well, that's the thing. You know Yunho?"

"No duh! That guy is one ing ! When he was in my class, he started to and kicking everyone's as-"

"Wait.. you were with him? In the same class?!"

"Yea, during middle school. why? Oh wait.. yea, I use to be a quiet one like you during that time. So you probably never realized me."

"Duh! Anyways, you know Yunho likes me right?"

"My ing lord, get to the freakin point."

"Ok! Ok! Chill! well, yesterday, he told me to meet him at the back alley at the super market."

"uh-huh.. go on.." Donghae moved his hand in a circular motion, signaling him to go on.

"Well, he said.. I.. I-I.. need.. tokillsiwon." Kibum let it all out and shut his eyes as tightly as he can.

Donghae on the other hand, wasn't suprised. In fact, he knew he this would happen.

"well? You aren't going to kill him are you?" Donghae questioned, making Kibum jump.

"O-Of course n-not! But.. Yunho has my-"

"I know he took her from you. But you need to understand, there are things where you cannot sacrifice for your love. She doesn't even love you! She's the one who went to Yunho's side in the first place!"

"You don't understand! I love her! She was the only girlfriend I ever had loved! She was kind, and- and.. gentle.. and loving. She's all I got! If only I hadn't gone to help that old lady cross the sidewalk-"

"HEY! Look.. All that stuff! All that stuff.. she was acting! You don't know the real side of her! She grew up with boyfriends all over her. She picked this and that and ended up crumpling and throwing them away! You're just another piece of love letter she got from the mail! She never thought of you as a real lover."

Kibum stopped, tears falling from his eyes and landing on the bed sheets.

"B-but.. Yoonji*.. she.. I.."

(*- a random name I picked. :P)

"Just forget about her. She may be flirting all the guys she is finding right now. Yes.. the truth hurts. But you need to learn to accept it."

"Then.. what am I suppose to do?! Yunho still has Chun and Su!"

"Chun? Su? God.. am I seriously suppose to spell this out for you? FORGET ABOUT YOONJI AND GRAB CHUN AND SU, AND RUN YOUR ING LIFE OUT OF THERE!"

"I don't even know where he lives!"

"I do.. Yunho use to talk to me as if I am his dairy and one time, he took me home and talked with me. To be honest, I think he is a great guy. No wonder Jaejoong fell for him."

"Jaejoong? Kim Jaejoong?! Him?! god, he looks better than Yunho! He doesn't deserve him.."

"Hey, now.. probably in the future, you could see Yunho change from a total bastard to a Flanders from Simpsons. It's like how you see me and Eunhyuk together. You can't predict the future."

"Yeah, well.. What am I suppose to do now? Wait till the end of summer and see what Yunho will do to Yoonji?"

"Yep. Don't worry, I'll talk to Yoochun and Junsu. I'll let them know everything. And I'll try to convince Yunho into letting Yoonji go. But I'm pretty sure Yoonji got into his pants before I even get there. Damn that , she even tried to seduce my babe. God, if I ever had the chance, I'd pull her ing hair and throw her over the Golden Gate Bridge."

"Really.."

"yea.."

"w/e."

"What?"

"What what?"

"What what what- I mean, you just said w/e.. does that mean you have forgotten her?!"

"*Sniff sniff* aughhhWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! YOONJI!!! AUGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" Kibum cried out his heart and throat.

".."

Footsteps was followed up the stairs and the door slammed open.

"WHAT HAPPENED?! DID KIBUM FAINT?! OMO!! WHAT'S GOING ON?!" Leeteuk yelled into the room.

"Nothing." Kibum immediately stopped crying and replied back.

"Fishy, we're staying here alright?" Eunhyuk flashed a warm smile to Donghae, begging for a 'yes'.

"A-alright.." Donghae knows he cannot survive the pearly whites of that monkey.

"Yay! Oh, babe~ I got a suprise from Teukie umma~.."

"Yah, Eunhyuk. Just don't do it so loud when we're sleeping, arasso?" Leeteuk warned.

"Nei! Fishy! Look at what I got!" Eunhyuk hopped towards Donghae and whispered in his ear.
Donghae's face quickly lit up and grabbed Eunhyuk out the room.

"Yah, those two." Leeteuk smiled cheesily.

"Well, I'm going to go to sleep. 'night." Kibum turned over and slept.

"umm.. I guess, if you're hungry, there's food downstairs."

Leeteuk quietly walked out the room and closed the door. When Kibum made sure Leeteuk was away from the room, he cried silently..

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Yeah.. this story is kinda boring. .___. but the next one is a rated scene of Eunhyuk and Donghae! :D please continue to read! Again, no silent readers! Please drop by and comment.

August 29, 2010