Grocery shopping with Ryeo/Hee/Sung/Ki/Lee(Edit)

Loving You Hurts Me.. A Lot..--
"Yah! You guys stop laying around the house! Sure, we have maids.. but those maids don't have a million hands! Come with me and buy groceries!" Leeteuk shouted at the top of his lungs just to get his voice heard in the mansion. Yes, they live in a mansion. Why? well, Ryeowook's parents owns big companies throught the world. China, America.. you name it, it's there.

But since Heechul, Sungmin, Leeteuk, and Kibum were all best friends with him and also goes to the same school. They decided to go live together for easy transportation.

"YAH!!! GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE BEFORE I COUNT TO TEN! AND YOU KNOW WHAT I'LL DO AFTER TEN!" Leeteuk rolled up his sleeves furiously while the maids scrambled to wake the 5 up. They've all seen the afterwork of when Leeteuk rages, and they sure don't want that to happen to their precious hot boys. Also because they don't want to clean up their work.

"1! 2! 3! 4! 5! 6!" Leeteuk waited patiently at the huge front door. Tapping his foot to keep in rythym and timing.

"7! 8! 9~~~~... 9 and a hal-"
"YAH!!! WE'RE HERE! WE'RE HERE!!! STOP STOP STOP!" Heechul rushed down, halfway combing his bed head.
Then came along with two half asleep men in their pajamas.

"Hurmm.. Leeteukie umma.. I'm tired.. Can we do it later? Give us 10 more mins.." Sungmin groaned while attempting to open his barely opened eyes.

"YAH! 10 MINS TURNS INTO 10 HOURS! I'M NOT FALLING FOR THAT ONE AGAIN! WHERE'S KIBUM-"
"I'm right here."
"UWAHHHHH!!!!! Kibum-ah! Don't scare me like that!"
Kibum had stood behind him all this time while Leeteuk screamed his lungs out in the mansion.
He had his earphones on and was reading his novel. It was a thick 4 inch book, he seems to never be done with it.

(a/n- haha.. I'm NEVER gonna be able to read at least 1/4 of the book. xD)

"Alright, someone go grab Ryeowook off from the railing and lets go." Leeteuk waved his hand, not caring about the clothes Ryeowook and Sungmin wore.
Kibum walked straight behind Leeteuk, and walking into the car.
Heechul went crazy fixing his hair.. then simply got pissed. Taking out his craziness on Ryeowook and Sungmin and dragged to two down the stairs, out the door, and threw them into the car.

"YAH! I can never fix my hair!" Heechul shrieked and fumed in the car.
"Heechul-ah, your hair is always beautiful.." Leeteuk said, glancing back and forth from the road and the mirror.
Yes, Leeteuk got his drivers liscense and started driving at age 16.. o.o

"Alright, we're here! Lets go!" Leeteuk got out the car and dragged the three out, and Kibum simply walked out the car.
"Auww.. my head.." Kibum rubbed his head continuously, scrunching his eyebrows and blocking the sun with his hand.

"I warned you about reading in the car.. You never listen! You're going deaf with those headphones!" Leeteuk warned him.
"yeah yeah, It's gone.." Kibum mummbled, never taking his eyes off his book.

They reached inside the super market, and girls squeal after seeing the 5 men walk pass them with sparkling shining stars.

Sungmin yawned while slouching in his pajamas, girls took pictures.
Ryeowook sneezed, girls video recorded him.
Leeteuk asking where the milk is, girls grew hate towards the lady who Leeteuk asked.
Heechul straighten his hair with the palm with his hand and looking into the mirror, girls dished out their combs for him.
Kibum reads his book while listening to his music, girls copy what book he's reading and wishes they had the same songs he had.

Those were the daily routines when they walked into the super market. Girl and guys screaming and squealing over them.
But this one day was different.

*bump*
"YAH! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!" Heechul looked up from his mirror, landing his eyes on a tanned tall man.
"Ah.. duwe-bu-chii*. Are you ok?" The tanned man asked.

(* attempt to say sorry in chinese.. fail)

Heechul stared and opened his mouth, but nothing came out.
"I'll take that as a 'I'm ok'." The tanned man smiled and walked away. Chatting away with his friends.

*Bump!*

"Whoops, ah.. mianhae." Kibum fixed his glasses and bowed to the person in front.
"Ah!! KIM KIBUM!!" The familiar voice made Kibum look up.
"... Siwon? Choi Siwon?" Kibum squinted his eyes to make sure he was looking right.

"Sure is! Long time no see!" Siwon smiled beautifully, showing his white teeth.
"Yeah.. uh, I gotta go." Kibum looked down and walked straight past him.

Siwon didn't bother to look back, and hid his fading smile and showed his sad eyes.
"Yah, You know him? Siwo-*bump* YAH! WATCH IT!" The friend of Siwon shouted.

"HUH?!.. OMG!! WHERE AM I!!! GYAHH! HEECHULLIE!! LEETEUKIE UMMA!!" Sungmin fretted, not noticing the man in front.

"Oh god, a kid. Shut it will you?!" The taller man covered his ears to prevent ear damage.
"Huh? Omo! A stranger!! GYAHH!!!"
"Oh great.. I hate kids.." The taller man groaned.
"Excuse me! You just bumped into me! Where's my sorry?!"

"Huh? Oh yeah, huh.. I did. Sorry!" Sungmin smiled cutely, earning squeals from the girls in the background.

"God.. Why is this kid here anyways?" Kyuhyun groaned. Sungmin pouted.

"Yah, he's just a kid.. no need to- *bump* Whoops! My bad!" Yesung was interrupted, and found another sleeping lost kid.

(a/n- haha.. its 'bump into someone' day. xD)

"Are you lost, kid?" Yesung bent down to the same level as Ryeowook, flashing his warm charming smile.

"Hmnn? oh My GODDD!! MINNIE-AH!! A STRANGER IS TALKING TO ME!!! HYUNG!!" Ryeowook paniced as his eyes landed on Yesung's eyes.

"Chill! Jeez! I didn't walk in here just for a kid to shout in my ears!" Yesung frowned and walked away.

"Aniyah Wookie, you bumped into him and you should apologize!" Sungmin told Ryeowook.
"Eh? I did? Ohh!! Mianhae, sir!" Ryeowook straighten up and bowed slightly.

"Yah, it's ok.. where's your umma, small child?" Yesung brightened up and smiled.
"Ah! Oh Yeah!! LEETEUKIE-UMMA!!!!!!" Sungmin and Ryeowook combined their cute childish voices and called out their 'umma'.
Leeteuk, who was walking very fast, turned around.

"Eh? Yah! Hurry up you guys! We don't want to get lost in here! You know what happens if that happened.." Leeteuk waved his hands and signaled them to come over.

"Ah! Wait for us-"
"Whoa whoa whoa.. I said 'Umma'.. Not 'Appa'.. or some young kid. Now, where exactly is your 'real' Umma?"
Yesung held them back both by the shoulder.

"Oh! My real umma is at Africa! She's on a business trip!" Ryeowook said, smiling cutely.

'A business trip.. eh? Hmm.. must be a rich brat..'

Yesung smirked slightly, making Sungmin look at at him weirdly.

"Oh! Are you guys brothers?" Kyuhyun popped out and hanged on Yesung's shoulder, nudging him out of his evil mind.

"Hm? oh! no.. We're best friends.." Sungmin said innocently.
"Ah, ok.. Where's your umma, kids?" Hangeng showed up.

"Which one..- wait.. WE'RE NOT KIDS!" Ryeowook and Sungmin shouted and balled up their fists. Scowling cutely at them.
All three of them could only smile and laugh.

"Yah, how can you not be a kid? You're so cute!" Kyuhyun stuck out his hand and patted Sungmin. Yesung pinched Ryeowook's cheek and Ryeowook pouted unconciously.
While on the other hand, Sungmin blushed.

"Wherr shickkk-tee ah-ready!" Ryeowook struggled to say while Yesung messed with his cheek.
"YAH! LET ME GO!" Ryeowook slapped Yesung's hand, knocking him from dream to reality.

"Eh? I didn't hear what you said.. Mianhae." Kyuhyun smiled while still petting Sungmin's head. And as of course, he is still blushing.

"H-he s-said.. We-We're sixt-sixteen alread-y.." Sungmin stuttered, lowering his head.

"Hm? You guys are 16?!?!?Ahahah.. stop joking around!" Hangeng laughed, slapping their arms softly.
But he earned a glare from both and he immediately stopped.

"Ahem.. anyways.. wait, why are we standing here for again?" Hangeng questioned Kyuhyun and Yesung.
"By the way, where did Siwon go?"

"Ah! You mean the guy who knew Kibum? He left!" Ryeowook said cutely and pointed to the exit. Then his eyes caught something unusual.. He see's Sungmin blushing.

"Sungminnie-ah? What's wrong?" Ryeowook averted everyone's attention to Sungmin, who's head was looking down while his hair dangled around his face.
Kyuhyun still had his hand on him..

"Oh! My bad!" Kyuhyun pulled back his hand.
"Anyways, we gotta go-"
"YAH!!!! YOU TWO! GET YOUR HERE, NOW! LEE SUNGMIN! KIM RYEOWOOK!" Leeteuk? Well, nope! This time it's Heechul!

"YOU GUYS-" Heechul froze on his tracks, staring at Hangeng as he turned around.

In Heechul's mind.. well, it's blank.. o.o haha, if you thought Heechul is falling head over heels over him now? Your wrong.. its not in this chapter.. soon though, soon. But Heechul stared, admiring that man's features and his masculine arms.

"Heechullie?" Ryeowook poked his up from the three tall men and looked at Heechul.

"Huh? Oh, Leeteuk wants me to grab your asses and get the hell out of here. The girls want a piece of Leeteuk.."
"Eh?" Sungmin asked naively.
"Meaning his rage came out and is warming up to kill the girls! LET'S GO BEFORE HE MURDERS THEM!!!" Heechul finally broke loose of his wierd and awkward stare towards Hangeng and dragged the two 'kids' by the collar.

"I guess we found their umma.." Yesung looked with suprised eyes.
"Uh.. yeah.. have anyone noticed how she looked at me?" Hangeng nudged Yesung.
"Haha, looks like you have another admirer~" Kyuhyun joked.
"Yah, I don't need anymore than I have now! It's a pain in the ! Wait a minute.. where did all the people go?" Hangeng looked around, making the two other look around along with him too.

"Yeah! They should be screaming and squealing over us now!"
Kyuhyun complained, looking around.

"Uh.. guys? I think I found our answer.." Yesung pointed over in front of him.
The two other followed his finger and found Heechul, the two kids, and the blonde guy running away from crazy crowd of girls and guys.
The main deal? They're running towards them.

"YAH!! MOVE MOVE MOVE MOVE!!!~" Heechul waved his hand and telling them to move aside.

"UWAHHH!! I DON'T WANT TO COME OUT ANYMORE!!!" Sungmin cried while running away from the crazy-taking-picture-fangirls behind him.

"LEETEUKIE-UMMAAAA!!!!! SAVE MEEEEEEE!!!!" Ryeowook struggled to run faster from the guys and girls, but if he slowed down for a split second, he's going to be on the news.

(a/n- i can see it alrdy! Urgent news! The cute y Kim Ryeowook had passed away from the stampede of rhinos in the super market. Hm? say what?.. I'm sorry, he died from the stampede of fanguys and girls. We wish him happi- RW:HEY!!! >:O I'm not dead yet!
me:oh i'm sorry.. OMO! ITS KIM RYEOWOOK!! jk jk)

"GYAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" The three men screamed and ran for their lives. Because if they moved aside, the fangirls and guys will also go after them, too.

"WHY DID I COME OUT WITHOUT A DISGUISEE!! WHY!!!!!" Leeteuk cried out loud.

"WE WILL STILL KNOW YOU, LEETEUKIE OPPA! NOW BEHAVE AND LET US TAKE PICTURES!~ <3" One of the fangirls screamed, flashing pictures with her cellphone.

"GYAHHHHHHHH!! GOD, PLEASE HELP US!!" Yesung screamed.

"YAH! STOP RIGHT THERE!" An familiar voice showed.

"SHINDONG!!!! HELPPPPPPPPP!!~" Shindong stood in front of the door. The eight men quickly and nimbly hide behind him.

"Ewww, it's Shindong!.." One fangirl said in disgust.
"YAH! WHOEVER SAID THAT, IMMA CRACK YOUR NECK!"

"Kyah! It's Shindong!-" One girl cried out loud in the back.

"Bwoh?" All the fan's attention turned to the one Shindong fan.
Taking this advantage, the 9 of them ran for lovely life.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
haha, i decided to edit this. to make it more interesting..(?) No silent readers please! :)

August 7,2010