First Day in Seouldae

Lessons from Cupids (Completed)
It was the first day of classes in Seoul National University. Gui Gui and Aaron went to their respective classrooms and met new friends in Korea.

Gui Gui was greeted by Hebe Tian and Cyndi Wang. She sat between the two and talked.

Gui Gui: Were you girls from Taiwan too?
Hebe & Cyndi: Of course! When we first saw you, we knew that from your face that you come from Taiwan.
Gui Gui: Really? That’s great!

The three girls were having a good time on the first day. The lovers do not have the same schedule, giving more time to bond with their friends.

Aaron was lost on his way to the classroom, and a guy noticed Aaron that he felt like they both took the same course.

“Hello,” said the guy to Aaron, “Are you lost? Maybe I can help you.”

“Yeah, and I took up a foreign language course,” Aaron replied.

“Oh! Don’t worry. I know the way to our classroom. By the way, I have the same course as yours. Nice to meet you, my name is Calvin Chen.”

“Thank you, Calvin. I’m Aaron Yan.”

Calvin led the way to their classroom. As they arrived, a guy who is Calvin’s friend asked him, “Hey Calvin! What took you so long?”

Calvin replied, “Sorry about that. Xiao Gui, meet my new friend, Aaron Yan.”

“Nice to meet you, Xiao Gui.”

“Aaron! Welcome to Korea! Hehe!”

Suddenly, another guy seemed to popped out of nowhere.

“Hello Calvin and Xiao Gui! Whoa! Looks like we got a friend to add in our circle!”

“Kenji, this is Aaron. Aaron, Kenji Wu,” Xiao Gui introduced.

“Aaron! Nice to meet you! Haha!”

The four guys sat beside each other during the class. After how many hours, classes were dismissed.

Xiao Gui said, “Hey Aaron! Where are you going?”

Aaron replied, “To look for my girlfriend. We both study here in Seouldae.”

Kenji butted in, “Really? My girlfriend is here in Seouldae too. Come on guys, let’s go!”

------------------------------
“Gui Gui, where are you going?” Hebe asked.

“To wait for my boyfriend here. How about you, Cyndi?”

“Well, same thing. To wait for my boyfriend.”

“Oh Hebe, would you mind to stay with us for a while?”

“Sure. I also want to see your man.”

Aaron and his friends arrived to their destination.

“OMG! Our girlfriends took the same course!” Kenji exclaimed.

They entered the classroom and the three girls stood up.

“Hey guys! My girlfriend, Gui Gui Wu. Gui Gui, meet Kenji, Calvin, and Xiao Gui.”

“Nice to meet you all three. Cyndi, is your boyfriend here?”

“Oh yes, Gui Gui. Kenji is my boyfriend.”

“Wow! So you guys know each other too?” (Pertaining to the whole group)

“Yeah, and Cyndi usually waits for Kenji here,” Hebe answered.

“It’s good that everyone recognizes each other, finally the perfect circle was formed!” Xiao Gui said.

“Wei. Why don’t we leave the campus together?” Aaron said.

The two pairs of lovebirds held each others hands and the whole group together went out of the campus. Then, they parted ways.

Aaron and Gui Gui headed to the day-care center. Their work did not just let them earn money, the kids themselves were lovable just as they are.

They met several kids in the day care.

Gennie, a little girl who is so white because of her fair porcelain skin. She resembles like a doll. (Forget about Barbie or Bratz)

Faunie, a girl who has an IQ of 160. She amazed Qiao En, Aaron and Gui Gui with her intellectual abilities. She also reads stories or does the story telling to her friends.

Cian, a little boy who never runs out of jokes. He is always cheerful.

Bob, a little boy who has unique eyes and thick eyebrows. Qiao En regarded him as the cutest kid in the day-care center.

Celine, a little girl well-loved by everyone. She is carefree and a cheerful type of person.

Stewie. He has the look of a gentleman-to-be. He is not a Westerner but a pure Asian. His adventurous personality connects with his friend, Gennie.

For Aaron and Gui Gui, these kids were so interesting. And for the future years of stay in Seoul, they have more time to get to know the kids and witness on how they will grow up.

Work is over for them and the couple decided to go home. As they entered in Fan Fan’s house, Aaron’s cell phone rang.

Aaron: Wei?
Blackie: Wei Aaron, this is Blackie. Chun and Ella are going to Seoul to see you.
Aaron: Thanks Blackie for your help! Well, hope to see you again in the future.
Blackie: No problem. Take care guys. Bye,
Aaron: Bye!

Aaron told Gui Gui about the news and she was very glad to see them again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chun and Ella were ready to board for their evening flight. Both of them sat beside each other inside the plane. As they arrived in Seoul, they headed to Imperial Palace Hotel. They stayed in one room with two single beds. Both of them were so sleepy and tired during the flight.