Friendship Never Dies

Lessons from Cupids (Completed)
As the door opened, a familiar face revealed to Chun. At the same time, a familiar face made Ella’s eyes widen.

“Chun?”

“Ella?”

“Hi Chun! Uhm… please come in.” Ella said awkwardly.

Chun entered her apartment and Ella closed the door. Together, they went to the living room. Before they would sit down, Chun hugged Ella.

“Ella! I’ve missed you so much! How are you?”

Ella hugged him back since they are friends, right?

“I’m fine, Chun. What brings you here in Paris?”

“Oh, the company was impressed with my performance so they gave me a one-month leave to Paris. How about you? Why are you in Paris?”

“Job opportunity. Louis Vuitton gave me a job.”

Chun hugged Ella tighter and said, “I never thought that I would find you here.”

Ella, who was still hugging Chun, asked, “Were you looking for me these past five years?”

“Actually, I was missing you. I thought of finding your whereabouts but it turned out that I could not find where you are. So I gave up, and work. I was really looking forward seeing you again.”

Ella never thought that Chun missed her. To her, he is missing her as his friend.

“Oh.” Then she pinched his nose.

“Ow!”

Ella laughed.

“How about you, Ella? Do you miss me?”

Now what, is she going to tell the truth or the lie?

Ella answered truthfully, “No.”

Chun was quite, well, disappointed with her answer. “You truly left me without a word. But I don’t mind.”

“Since we met again, why don’t we have dinner outside?”

“Great idea! But before we go, I think I forgot one thing.”

“What?!”

“Yeah, one thing and that is –”

Then Chun kissed Ella’s cheek. Ella was surprised with his action and she is blushing. When Chun saw her blushing, he took her hand and placed it on her cheek. “Savor that kiss from me.”

Then he grabbed Ella’s left hand and said, “Let’s go!”

They went out together leaving Ella a train of thoughts.