Ella's Conversation with the Cupids

Lessons from Cupids (Completed)
Chapter Eighteen: Ella's Conversation with the Cupids & Lesson Number Two

An hour after her dinner with Chun, Ella decided to have a video conference with Gui Gui and Aaron.

“Yo! Ellie! Girl, where are you? I’m so glad you called! Aaron, it’s your sister! Hurry!”

“Hi guys! I know it’s been a long time. I am here in Paris.”

“Thank goodness! 姐, how are you doing?”

“I’m fine, Bro. I have a job here. So I think you guys graduated already.”

“You’re correct, Ella. By the way, what made you call us? Is there something you want to share with us?”

“Gui Gui, Aaron, it’s a long story and it happened just today!”

“Sister, spill it out.”

“I met Chun today.”

“What?!” Both exclaimed.

“You guys knew that Chun is going to Paris?”

“Yep.” Both answered at the same time.

“So Ella, how did that meeting occur?” Gui Gui asked.

“I was on my way home from work. Then suddenly I bumped into someone while walking. I did not bother to look who he is but I knew I bumped into a guy because he apologized. Then I continued walking to the transit station. While I was riding at the transit train, I saw someone whose face is familiar. I thought it’s Chun. Just to be sure, I used my old cellphone to call him secretly. And, Chun’s phone did ring, so I hang up. So I felt like I need to hide. Chun and I finally saw each other when he went to my apartment.”

“Ooh…” Both said.

“Hey Aaron, I don’t know, but I felt like the one Ella bumped into the streets is Chun. And if it is really him, could it be that my brother stalked Ella? Like how was he able to know where Ella’s apartment is.”

“Yeah, I agree. 姐, I think Chun is a stalker today!”

“Wait, Chun stalking me?! But why would he stalk me?”

“Before we both make conclusions, can you continue your story?” Gui Gui suggested.

“Okay. So he went inside my apartment. He hugged me and I hugged him back. He told me that he missed me. Before we went out for dinner, he kissed me on my cheek.”

“Oh my god, Ella! I never thought that Chun would do that!”

Aaron smiled.

“My question is, why Chun kissed my cheek?”

“姐, that means he wants to tell you that he loves you as his friend.”

“So that means a kiss on a cheek means that he loves you as a friend?”

“Yes.” Both answered at the same time.

“Aaron, I wonder why Chun stalked Ella?”

“I don’t know too. I guess we can’t make conclusions first.”

“Ella, we both don’t have any idea why Chun stalked you. By the way, thank you for calling us.” Gui Gui said.

“It’s okay. Thanks too. Bye!”

“Bye!” Aaron and Gui Gui said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Perhaps Chun stalked her because he fell in love at first sight.” Aaron concluded.

“At first sight… But does he know that the girl he bumped into is Ella?”

“Probably he realized it when he saw Ella at her apartment.”

“Perhaps my brother fell in love with Ella at first sight. He had the urge to follow her. But maybe he did not know that he actually fell in love already.”

“He did not know because what manifested in his actions is that he kissed Ella’s cheek. But don’t worry, his love will grow soon.”

“OMG! I’m so happy for them!”

“They are meant to be in love with each other.”

“It’s great because it happened on one of the romantic cities in the world, Paris.”