"Tons" of Lessons

Lessons from Cupids (Completed)
> All are from Chun’s point of view.

I went back to my hotel suite and lied down on the bed. This day is full of miracles! I never thought that I would meet my long-lost friend in Paris!

It feels so comfortable when I get to hug her a while ago, and it’s way even better that she hugged me back. Those last five years, as if my life is black and white. I wonder why she left without a word… My sister always had a companion with her these last five years. Me? I am all alone. I got no one to play with.

I don’t know why I had the urge to follow Ella a while ago. Thanks to that urge, I get to see her again. Come to think of it, I am a stalker! Stalker — if I am a stalker, how come I became like this?

I really missed her so much. I did not regret kissing her cheek. I was so happy when I saw her blushing. When I held her hand and placed it on her cheek, she was so nervous. She really is so cute.

How many times did Ella and I kissed each other? Hmmm… four times! The last one — oh — is when we almost had . Okay, but those kisses are not serious after all. Should I say, for fun? I should not kiss her lips again, I told myself.

When we had our dinner a while ago, I asked her if she can be my tour guide. She answered me without hesitation. She agreed. But I have to wait since she needs to inform the company about her leave. She wants me to stay at her apartment as well. How awesome!

I stood up and went to my luggage to get something. I brought out a piece of short bond paper that I printed out few weeks ago. I began to read the content again silently.

" What Each Kiss Means

Kiss on the Forehead — I hope we’re together forever

Kiss on the Ear — You’re my everything

Kiss on the Cheek — We’re friends or I just want to be friends

Kiss on the Hand — I adore you

Kiss on the Lips — I love you

What Each Gesture Means

Holding Hands — We definitely like each other

Slap on the — That’s mine

Holding on Tight — I don’t want to let go

Looking in your Eyes — Kiss me

Playing with your Hair — Tell me you love me or I can’t live without you

Arms/Hands around the Waist — I like you too much to let go

Laughing while Kissing — I am completely comfortable with you"

I wonder why my sister is so generous. She emailed those things about love after I went back to Taiwan from South Korea. For me, I think that two things are wrong in this list. For me, a kiss on the cheek means that I love you as a friend, and holding hands means that we love each other. There were many papers that I printed out that contain about love. I should get to sleep. I guess I’ll read the others again when I’m not busy then.