Love and Basketball

Lessons from Cupids (Completed)
The next day, Chun woke up and prepared breakfast. Ella woke up from Chun’s guestroom and took a bath. When she was finished, she went downstairs and ate together with Chun. Both of them exchanged greetings that morning. After they finished eating, Ella washed the dishes and both of them worked on their essays.

Chun’s essay:

"The girl’s attitude in the movie is also as the same with Ella. Behind her attitude is her feeling of sorrow as on that day is her ex-boyfriend’s death anniversary. What I learned from the movie is about the unconditional love the guy had for the girl. Even though she has that kind of personality, he still loves her from his heart. Well, I look forward watching other romantic-comedy movies!"

Ella’s essay:

"The girl is really funny. I also felt what it means being getting pissed off/at. But then, I learned from the movie that we should move on after the past. They were really meant for each other. Hmmm…will my brother suggest another movie to watch? The movie is very nice!"

After they wrote the essays, Chun drove the car and went to ArJoe’s house. Chun knocked at the door and Ariel opened the door.

“Oh hello Chun and Ella! Come in!” Ariel greeted.

Ella submitted her essay to Ariel while Chun’s to Joe.

Joe: See, I told you! That movie is really nice. Hahaha! You guys are looking for more!

Chun thought, “So the secret behind marriage is love.”

Ella thought, “I wonder what’s next. Wait, I feel awkward about this course since both of us should undergo with it.”

Then Ariel gave them a note about their next task. Ella read the note aloud.

"Task # 2

Did you guys enjoy the movie? We’re sure you did. Okay, as for the second task, you should get to know each other as friends. For your information, out of love starts friendship. Isn’t it the reason why we have what you call ‘best friends’ ? If you’re thinking that we were playing a matchmaking game with you both, you’re wrong. Love has its own path, so it really depends. You get to meet different people in different times. For now, we want you both to settle their differences and start together as friends. As for this activity, Chun will start his introduction followed by Ella. Go as many places as you can and share how these places mean to you. There is no time limit or deadline for this task so there is no need to be in a hurry. After you both explore the places, visit each other’s houses. Explore the things whay you both have and share secrets about what we and your friends don’t know.

After the ice breaker, go to Blackie’s coffee shop and get another note from us. :)"

Chun said, “Whoa! This is not an easy one! Thank you Mr. & Mrs. Cheng for the note.”

Ella said, ” We got to go now, bye!”

ArJoe greeted, “Bye! Good luck!”


------------------------------------------------

Ariel: Hey honey! Let’s call Aaron now.

Joe: Okay. (Calling Aaron) Wei, Aaron! They both finished task number one.

Aaron: That’s good! They did not fight with each other ha!

Ariel: (Grabs the phone from Joe) Wei, Aaron! Ariel here. Are you fine there in Korea?

Aaron: Nothing to be worried about. Gui and I both plan to enroll at university tomorrow and also look for part-time jobs too. Thanks for your help!

Ariel: Our pleasure. Take care, bye!

Aaron: Bye!


--------------------------------------------------

Gui: So how is it?

Aaron: One check for Jie and Chun!

Gui: Hahaha! Isn’t it very nice? Let’s get going!


----------------------------------------------------

Stand by Me by SHINee
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zOIPh1ICf4

Chun drove his car to a certain basketball court located near to a high school where they previously studied. Ella was silent as she wondered what they are supposed to do in that place. As they arrived, Chun and Ella went to meet Jerry and Show at the court.

Jerry Yan was Ella and Chun’s friend. He was the negotiator during their high school years.

Show Luo was Chun’s best buddy. And it was his first time to meet Ella that Chun had been nagging about in the past.

Chun: Ella, meet Show Luo, my best bud.

Show thought, “So she’s the one whom Chun calls the ‘headache’.”

Show approached Ella and made annoying faces in front of her. Ella was pissed at his behavior so she knocked him down.

Jerry: Long time no see guys!

Chun: Nice to see you again Jerry!

Ella: Hello Jerry!

Jerry: Hey Ella! You knocked Show down?! Hey Show, are you alright?

Show: Yeah Jerry, I’m alright.

Jerry: Wei! Why you two came to visit here together? I smell something weird. Weren’t you guys supposed to be fighting with each other?

Show: I agree with Jerry’s point. And also, Jerry is supposed to be tortured again.

Chun dragged Show and Jerry to the bench while Ella followed them. Chun spoke up and the three (including Ella) listened.

Jerry: You know what? In reality, both of you are really being unreasonable.

Show: And besides, the reason was a total nonsense and absurd. Wei, are you both trying to make these two as Romeo and Juliet o.5?

Jerry: Don’t you guys realize that? Good thing you did not say that you are going to kill them both.

Chun and Ella were very silent about Jerry and Show’s response.

Ella shouted to Chun, “Hey bastard! What are we suppose to do here?”

Chun answered, “Brothers, why don’t we play basketball now?”

Jerry and Show agreed. It was Ella’s first time to see Chun playing basketball. No doubt, as Jerry narrated, that basketball is Chun’s favorite sport. The trio had their own MVP awards.

As she observed Chun playing, thoughts were playing on her mind.

“He’s sure a great basketball player. Wei, why am I not aware of it? This guy is sure good looking. I wonder how many girls did he atttracted when we were in high school? Maybe I was the only one who never took notice of him.”

Chun’s muscles did caught her attention. Wait, did she said that Chun is handsome? Finally, she realized it!

Chun threw the ball to Ella and shouted, “Ella, give yourself a try!”

Ella shouted back, “Chun! I don’t even know how to play it!”

Chun shouted again, “Don’t worry. We are here to teach you.”

Ella stood up from the bench and brought the ball with her. Chun was hands-on as he taught Ella how shoot the ball at the free throw line. She did it after five tries. Ella noticed that Chun looks exhausted. She told him that they should go home now. Chun agreed and they bid goodbye to Jerry and Show.

While Chun was driving, Ella popped out a question.

“Chun, were all of the girls in high school attracted to you?”

It seems too embarassing for her to ask this kind of question. But still, she needs something to wake her heart up.

Chun answered, “Almost all of them did like me. You’re the only one who never took notice of me.”

Ella blushed into embarassment. Her heart woke up. It’s never too late right?

Chun noticed that after he answered her question, she remained silent all throughout the time. As they arrived at Chun’s house, Ella sat at the sofa, still sinking herself into thoughts. Suddenly Chun asked her a question.

“Ella, do I look handsome in your eyes?”

Ella was surprised with the question, a yes or a no?

Ella replied, “No.”

Chun thought, “How come did she asked me that question a while ago? I think she’s lying”

Chun said, “Really?” Then he went near to Ella and smirked, “Am I not that handsome? Let me prove it to you then.”

Chun began looking at her kissable lips. Ella gulped and thought, “Is there a big trouble coming? OMG! I should have told him the truth!”

Ella asked, “Hey! Why are you staring at my lips?”

Chun did not answer her question and instead knelt down and gave her a passionate kiss. He kept on kissing her even though she did not respond. He even kissed her harder than the usual way. He was not seriously doing it and still continue kissing while his hands were on her cheeks. That was the first kiss of their lifetime! Ella’s eyes widen with his sudden attack. Ella pushed Chun away and shouted,

“You ert! I am going to admit that you are handsome but I don’t like you!”

Chun touched his lips and laughed. He answered back, “Your lips are definitely a best feature of yours.”

Ella slapped at Chun’s cheek and yelled, “OMG! You even dared to steal my first kiss! I hate you!”

She was about to punch Chun but he held her wrist and answered back,

“Don’t you know that I gave you my first kiss? Do you like it? Am I a good kisser?”

Ella blushed into embarassment and Chun witnessed it. She hurriedly went to her room but unluckily, Chun was able to step inside her room. Ella was horrified with him. Chun smirked and said, “Why don’t you answer my question first? Then later on you can punch me as hard and as many times as you want.”

Ella answered back, “I don’t like it but you are a good kisser.”

Chun gave her a go signal and she punched him hard many times until she was tired. He had bruises and a black eye. In the end, he hugged her and asked, “Do I need to apologize to you?”

Ella broke the hug and replied, “There’s no need to.”

Then Ella gave Chun an ice pack and said, “Get enough rest for we will go to soccer field tomorrow.”

Ella did have a good night sleep while Chun treasured those important moments they had.