Runaway & My Sassy Girl

Lessons from Cupids (Completed)
A history about GuiLun…

Aaron and Gui Gui met each other when they were in their senior year in high school. Both of them belong to the same class. On that day of graduation, Aaron started to court Gui Gui.

While they were in their first year in college, Aaron proposed Gui Gui to be his girlfriend. Due to the fact that she accepted Aaron as her boyfriend. The problems started to arise, and their siblings were the roots of the problem.

Ella and Chun do not approve their relationship and GuiLun thought that the reason behind it was because Chun and Ella were mortal enemies. No matter how forbidden they were to be with each other, the lovebirds continued to commit their “violation” since the reason behind it was nonsense after all.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Christine Fan drove from her house in Seoul to Incheon International Airport. As she arrived at the airport, Aaron and Gui Gui were just in time waiting for her. Christine is a pharmacist who works at a famous drug firm in Korea.

“Christine! Long time no see!” Gui Gui exclaimedas she hugged Christine.

“Hello guys! How are you? Welcome to Korea!” A greeting from Christine.

“Hi Christine! Thanks for having us in Korea!” Aaron said.

The three of them placed their luggages at Christine’s car and they went to Seoul.

Christine’s house is like an ordinary type of house. There are four rooms and simplicity dominates the house. Aaron and Gui Gui occupied on their own rooms and after fixing their things, they rested.


-------------------------------------------------

When Ella woke up, she was surprised to see a paper at the side table. It said:

"Sis,

Sorry if I run away with Gui Gui, but I have to. All your actions are below-the-belt already. If you really want me to come back with Gui Gui by my side, better meet Chun today.

Aaron"

“Damn! I should see this bastard again?! Ugh!”


-------------------------------------------

At Chun’s house.

Chun saw the note on the floor and it said:

"Ge,

Sorry if I have to leave you. But you see, your actions are too much for me to suffer. I left another note at the refrigerator and meet with Ella today. Bring the other note with you as this would help you and Ella find us. Take care and good luck!

Gui Gui :) "

“What’s with the ‘good luck’? ! (Referring to Ella)”

After an hour, someone knocked at the door.

Chun thought, “Oh that damn again!”

As he opened the door, Ella smiled and greeted, “Oh hi Chun!”

Chun thought again, “Did she have a disease or something? This is the first time she greeted me!”

Chun greeted back with a smile, “Oh hello El-la!”

Ella entered Chun’s house and they started to unfold the note. Chun read the note aloud.

"Task # 1

We’re pretty sure that you both don’t know what love is. Presenting: Love 101. Everything about love that you both idiots don’t know is all here in this ‘course’. All we need is participation and cooperation. And remember — no fighting! If you guys disagree over a small matter, discuss it together and find solutions to the problem. After you completed each task, go to your respective friends we assigned in order to do the next task. Once you guys together complete all the tasks that we have given you, we will surely go back home. Please comply, okay?

As for your first task, buy or rent a DVD copy of the Korean hit movie called, ‘My Sassy Girl’. We know that you idiots don’t even bother to watch one before. For the movie’s background, it was a real life story of a guy who met this ’sassy girl’ at the train/MRT/MTR station. His love story with this girl was published online and it caught the attention to make a movie about it. Watch it and see how they fall in love. Don’t forget to prepare popcorns and a box of tissues. BTW, here is the copy of the theme song of the movie (lyrics and translation). Enjoy the romantic day!

After the movie, write a short essay about it. Then give it to husband and wife couple, Joe and Ariel. Hahaha! =P

BTW, Ella, stay at Chun’s house so that it will be much easier."

Ella: Hmm….we had no other choice but to do it. Chun, you go and look for the DVD while I move my things to your house and later I will prepare popcorns and a box of tissues. (Sigh)

Chun: Fine then. So much for the movie. (Sigh)

Ella went out and drove back to her house to pack up. While Chun went to a video store to buy a copy of the movie. GuiLun watched that movie in theaters before. At least, a recommendation from the lovebirds.

During that evening, Chun and Ella watched the first romantic movie of their lifetime. They were touched a bit by the movie. There were mixtures of laughter and tears and guess what, they did not fight over the popcorns! The movie did ended smoothly and Ella said while sniffing, “I thought it’s going to have a sad ending!”

Chun added while sniffing, “I never thought that they guy will learn to love her too!” In his thought, the girl almost represented Ella but of course, Ella was really violent in front of him.

Ella said, “Does it seem too good to be true? Man! I’m tired. Why don’t we go to sleep? It’s getting late, you know.”

Chun agreed, “Yeah, and we need to write an essay about it tomorrow. (Sighs) These lovebirds were happy now.”

Ella replied, “Sure they are. Good night Chun!”

Chun answered back, “Same to you Ella!”

Ahem! Looks like they know how to greet each other at least, properly.

While sleeping, they thought about the movie that they have watched a while ago.

A glimpse of the theme song of the movie:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXbwzPDL_MU&feature=related