The Word "Hate"

Lessons from Cupids (Completed)
At National Taipei University.

“Class dismissed!” The professor shouted upon the ringing of the bell.

It was the end of the school year and another year to go before they graduate.

Chun quickly stole Ella’s thesis papers and run briskly as fast as he can.

“WU CHUN!!!!!” A scream from Ella.

They both took up the same course, that is, Business Administration. They grew up fighting with each other during dismissal time. Oh my god, is there a no ending to their “distant” relationship? Are they not tired of having those slaps, shouts, kicks, and punches?

Ella quickly chase after Chun shouting, “WU CHUN! GIVE BACK MY THESIS!”

At the other classroom, Rainie and Will were having a good time until they heard a shout from Ella. They looked down the corridors, with Ella and Chun having their cat-dog fight.

“Oh oh, here they go again…………” Rainie and Will sighed.

Rainie and Will everyday did their torturous and tedious job, which is to stop Chun and Ella fighting.

Rainie and Will run after the place where these “catdogs” has their fight.

At the lawn, Chun was really stubborn about not returning these thesis papers to Ella. Ella snatched the cracker from Chun’s hands.

“Ella, give back the cracker!”

“Only if you return my thesis papers!”

Good thing Rainie and Will arrived to stop these wild animals from fighting.

They were about to punch each other was Rainie and Will approach them.

Rainie held Chun’s arms while Will held Ella’s. For your information, Rainie was knocked by Ella last time same scenario, too.

“Wei! You two stop fighting!” Rainie and Will said.

“Chun, return the thesis papers” Rainie said.

“And you Ella, return the cracker to Chun” Will said. Ella as to seek revenge, take a small bite of the cracker and return it to Chun.

Rainie and Will saw what Ella did and reminded the two, “Not another war again!”

“Okay okay! Sorry.” Chun and Ella apologized.

Ella and Chun quietly went out of the school campus.

As they passed by National Taiwan University, they saw Gui Gui and Aaron hand in hand.

CE thought, “You are going to have a big trouble later!”

Meanwhile, Gui Gui and Aaron met Ariel at the campus. Ariel Cheng was an immigration lawyer who helped the lovebirds to get a student visa to Korea. The lovebirds planned to continue their second year studies in Seoul.

“Thanks Ariel Jie!” GuiLun said.

“Nothing to worry about. Where are you guys staying in Seoul?”

“We will stay at our mutual friend Christine’s apartment.” Gui Gui answered.

“Oh good. But when do you plan to leave Taiwan?”

“Probably tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.” Aaron replied.

“Okay, take care and bon voyage!” Then Ariel bid goodbye to the lovebirds.

------------------

At Chun’s house.

“Gui Gui!” A shout from Chun.

“What?!” Gui Gui answered back.

“For the whole month, you are forbidden to meet Aaron or go out with Aaron!”

“Ge! It has been days, weeks, and months since you implemented the forbidden love law! I’m getting tired of hearing you yelling everyday because of Ella!”

“How many times do I have to tell you not to mention that four-letter word! (Love) Go to your room now!”

Gui Gui stomped up the stairs then proceeded to her room.

She thought, “I’m getting pissed off with my brother! I can’t survive having this so-called underground relationship! We should do something!”


--------------------

At Ella’s house.

“Aaron!” Ella called.

“Jie, if you are going to talk about my relationship with Gui Gui, stop it! I’m getting sick of hearing this everyday!” Aaron shouted back.

He went back to his room. Ella was surprised with her brother’s reply.

Aaron picked up his cellphone and called Gui Gui.

GG: Wei?

Aaron: Gui, it’s me again.

GG: Same old thing. Ya Lun, I hate this life. Can we do something with it?

Aaron: I thought of giving them a lesson. Why don’t we leave tomorrow morning? Let’s get out by midnight. I’ll book our plane tickets and ask Ariel Jie to fetch us without them knowing.

GG: What’s with the lesson?

Aaron: Here’s our plan. We should leave some notes about the tasks they are supposed to do in order to find us.

GG: And then we will watch over them on how they progressed. Cool! Why don’t we start taking our ideas down for them to do? Then later on we should pack up and leave them by midnight.

Aaron: I never thought that I have a smart sidekick! Okay, don’t hang up. Let’s start writing!

The lovebirds started to work on their plans and each task was arranged in the order of “Amazing Race” style. Of course, with the help from their friends and CE’s friends.

The clock stuck twelve midnight and luckily, they were not caught.

-----------------------------------------

At Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport.

GG: Yes! Finally we get to live in peace! (Appears her hand with Aaron’s)

Aaron: Yeah. Hopefully they can finish it. Come on, let’s go!

The lovebirds held their hands tight and off they went.