New Start in Seoul

Lessons from Cupids (Completed)
Aaron and Gui Gui started their day by enrolling at Seoul National University. Aaron took up a Foreign Language course while Gui Gui took up a Social Work course. Enrollment was smooth and they were able to leave the university early.

While walking towards the main gate, Aaron was making an invisible path around Gui Gui. He walked around her many times until Gui Gui was annoyed with him. When he saw her reaction, he stood in front of her, swaying his body left and right, as if playing a chasing game. Gui Gui was even more irritated so he stopped and pull out a thing from his back.

He said, “A bouquet of red roses for you!” Then he kissed her forehead. How he did that magic, that was his secret.

Gui Gui in return kissed his lips and said, “Thank you very much!”

Aaron held her left hand while she with her right hand smelled the fragrance of these red roses.

On their next trip, they dropped by to a day-care center to look for a part-time job. The owner was none other than Chen Qiao En.

Qiao En greeted them with a smile and asked, “May I help you?”

Gui Gui answered, “We are looking for a part-time job here.”

Qiao En said, “The day-care center is open for you both. I will now instruct you on what you are going to do here.”

Aaron and Gui Gui said, “Thank you very much!”

Their tasks were pretty much simple, which is taking care and teaching the kids. Moreover, the owner is a Taiwanese too. Their job starts on tomorrow morning.

They bid goodbye to Qiao En and went to eat their lunch. Then they went to a park somewhere in Seoul.

They sat down at the bench and began talking. They were very glad about living a free life on their own, without the tyrannic control of Ella and Chun. In fact, their love for each other even grew stronger than before. It was a love worth fighting for.

Gui Gui was so happy that she met and loved a man like Aaron. The way how he gave these roses was unexpected for her.

By the time it got dark, she held Aaron’s hand started walking towards Fan Fan’s house. She whispered to Aaron’s ear, “Thank you for making my life complete. I love you.”

Aaron whispered back, “I love you very much, no matter what happens.”

Their journey to a wonderful life had just begun….