Life in a Soccer Field

Lessons from Cupids (Completed)
Ella woke up early and she decided to take a look at Chun whom she had punched yesterday. Chun was still asleep then but the black eye and bruises were reduced. Ella took an ice pack from the refrigerator and went inside his room. She placed the ice pack on Chun’s black eye. Chun was awaken with the ice pack.

He whispered, “Oh, it’s you, Ella. Good morning.”

Ella whispered back, “Just take a rest first. I’ll go and prepare breakfast.”

Chun said, “Thank you for your concern.”

Ella stood up and went out of his room to cook breakfast.

After they ate their breakfast, they both dressed up with a sportswear and rubber shoes. Ella drove the car to Zhongshan Soccer Stadium. As they arrived at the destination, they both went inside the stadium with Ella bringing the soccer ball.

Ai Dao by Fahrenheit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n36GXK5YoXM

Ella was playing with the ball and said, “If basketball is your favorite sport, then soccer is my favorite sport. Do you know how to play soccer?”

Chun replied, “A little bit.”

Ella dragged Chun to the center of the field and said, “Let’s play together!”

Ella and Chun started playing together. Chun seems to know how to play it and in fact, he blocked Ella’s shot from the goal.

Ella shouted, “Chun, you are such an athlete!”

Ella tried again for the goal, and this time, Chun failed to block the shot. Chun kicked the ball towards the goal and he made it!

The score: 3-2 with Ella as the winner.

They cooled down with a sportsdrink and sat down at the grasses. Chun said, “Even you yourself is such an athlete!”

They both laughed and Chun thought, “Ella is really such a beautiful lady especially when she smiles.”

Chun brought his hand out and faced her. He said, “Friends?”

Ella shook his hand and said, “Friends. And best of friends.”

Chun smiled and said, “You know what? I just noticed that you are really such a beautiful lady.”

Ella blushed and said, “So much for the handsome guy.”

Chun rose up and said, “Let’s go and eat lunch. I’ll treat you today.”

Then he helped Ella to stand up. Ella replied, “Okay.”

They exited from the stadium and went to eat lunch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Many days have passed and the two friends were happy to know each other. Chun and Ella decided to go to Blackie’s coffee shop. As they arrived at the coffee shop, Blackie said, “Hello! Since you both have done with the second task, here is the last note.”

Chun got the note and they both read the note silently.

"Task # 3

Since both of you are now friends, we will reveal our whereabouts. We are in Seoul staying at Fan Fan’s house. Pack up and visit us!"

CE both thanked Blackie for the note. While inside the car, Ella said, “Chun, why don’t we book our flight to Seoul tomorrow? There are few days left before school will open again.”

Chun agreed, “Right, Ella. Let’s pack out things later while I book our flight.”